LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Have All The Good Ab Sites Gone.

With the exception of DD. where have all the good AB/DL sites gone. Diaperspace changed their format. And they're always down. ABDLForums disappeared. They had some good videos on there. Anyone know of any others free sites. I used to love talking to the real people on the sites. Miss the yahoo AB/DL chat room. I don't even know if AOL still has there's met some great locals there years ago.

Things have changed in the technology end. You can create your own social network. Actually a social framework around your email, and if you use webmail, it is more secure for you. Good ones feature Profile, IM, and chat. You can find adult-friendly webhosting at a very reasonable price from places lik xmasters There are sites that will handle even adult videos for you and you can find blogging sites. The only real problem is forums as I have not found free forums supporting adult material that last loinger than a couple of months. Another thing I would like to be able to do is parcel out secure (ID and Password portected)bits of webspace of fixed size to others. It was great before Yaho went politically correct and dumped their AB/DL groups (that's what happens when you are no longer hungry and get fat and happy: You go Establishment and become White Bread). In short, you can almost BE your own hub for social interaction. Some places used to let you build club pages but I have not seen any for adult interests or ABDL since Talk City went out in c2005

Another problem iwith things is stability How many social networks did Yahoo go through? 36i0 and a couple others and with some of the garbage that floats around, would a specialized place really want a public forum?

Always Diapered was a good place with many features that I liked

Many of the old place were specialized, like Mommy Rose's Nursery and The Ophanage. At that time social interaction was builit around things of ispecific interest. Now it seems to be that generic AABDL/Social Network sites are the rule. They are good for generally meeting and setting up a presence on the Web and i the general field but also you want places where like-minded can congregate and have their own special activities

I recently created a login for abkingdom.com the photo gallery is good however I think the language is more French sorry if I'm wrong but when selecting English it still doesn't display entirely correct. I'm lead to believe they are trying to fix this.

Diaperbook is still up and running. It's an Ok place I guess, though I don't spend much time there. Diaperspace has almost always had a snotty kind of attitude and I didn't really like going there, glad they are gone really...serves 'em right :P

Other than DD and it's affiliates, I can't really think of any other sites worth visiting...maybe fetlife, but thats more a kink site rather than a dedicated AB/DL place..

I am sure others will pop up and either thrive or die...makes for interesting surfing! :D

i went to diaperspace once like years ago... as in 5-6 years ago, and went into the chat room, and because i didn't have a facepic on my profile was accused of being everything but who i was... and was told until i put a face pic up, i would not be welcome there.... whic is so stupid... why would i put my face on sexual fetish site? i mean seriously! the only place i have my face pic is my facebook and my linked in and neither are related to this site at all.

so that was the first, only and last time I ever went to diaperspace.

• Like 1

Whe I was there, I put up a group and it vanished, when I queried the support form, I got no answer so I put it up again fuguring an accident had happened. Same story

I wonder if w really need chat rooms since, with a good email account you can do that, and create contact lists. If you have a good IPS you can set up a main accoun and sub-accounts for specific activities. My LG things get nowhere near my ordinary mail account. You can used contact lists to act like Yahoo Groups and private forums even to the extent of having mail related to those lists go into a special folder for eah list. This and other techniques for sharing I call a "social framework" or "distributed social network" Now many webmailers have a "send Large Files" feature.That is another thing, Use Webmail and get a good security system (I have avast! and MalwareBytes). Webmail means you have no internal contact list or mail-in or mail-out so nothing gets into your machine via email and webmailers are usually secaured with MacAfee and SpamGuard and FireFox has good security so you are almost bulletproof. You can "ignore" bu simply deleting the offender from your contact list and the list creator can single out the other members to warn if one becomes a bad actress Also the IM's and Webmailers pretty much all have Video Chat. Webmailers also have Profiles and photos and you can find adult photo and video handlers. Anything that can be done with a social network can be done with a social framework and it is probably more secure and it costs not one Florin. to use or set up unless you want to use paid video/photo/blog hosting. The only public input at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRL'S HOME is a guestbook

where have the gone? the way of the dodo. too much drama, too much bullshit, too many pervs that think only about their sexual gratification but not about the sake of the other users. then there are the failed upgrades, the deception of staff to site owners, the smoke and mirrors people love using to cause trouble. there are only three that still "function" diaperchat, DD, wetting wonderland. ABDL pixel is hit and miss. ds is jsut bunk, and has been bumnk for some time being under moderated, allowing hng's to roam free with no reproccussion. so on so fourth.

We have three that still work, lets keep them safe for others.

• Like 1

I see that no one has EVER said anything about diaper girl.There was a time that that was one great site.The thing that killed it was when they went pay for abit.When they brought back the free site very few came back,Now its dead.Was anyone here a member of Diaper Girl?I have been looking for some of the members from there for a long time.

where have the gone? the way of the dodo. too much drama, too much bullshit, too many pervs that think only about their sexual gratification but not about the sake of the other users. then there are the failed upgrades, the deception of staff to site owners, the smoke and mirrors people love using to cause trouble. there are only three that still "function" diaperchat, DD, wetting wonderland. ABDL pixel is hit and miss. ds is jsut bunk, and has been bumnk for some time being under moderated, allowing hng's to roam free with no reproccussion. so on so fourth.

We have three that still work, lets keep them safe for others.

Yes all of this!!!! :drinks_wine:

• Like 1

Perhaps the problem is that much of this discussion revolves around 'free'. When it is free you rely on the good graces of someone else - such as on here. perhaps if people were willing to pay a moderate amount for well moderated, high quality content and safety then perhaps that is what we will get. That of course is the ultimate problem of the entire internet model - entirely 100% advertising funded. Even Google is entirely advertising funded. And so newspaper and journalism dies as do sites we want to go to because whereas 20 years ago we would pay good money to read almost any short drivel about AB, now we wont pay for our daily dose of it.

Perhaps when people return to actually paying for content and service then the qulity and longevity of such sites will be preserved. Look at adultbabysource.com It has been going FOREVER because... it is funded. Same with wetset and other like places.

So a good question is... how many people would be prepared to pay $20pa for access to a site like this? or even $50? Is it worth it and if not, what exactly are you looking for?

i went to diaperspace once like years ago... as in 5-6 years ago, and went into the chat room, and because i didn't have a facepic on my profile was accused of being everything but who i was... and was told until i put a face pic up, i would not be welcome there.... whic is so stupid... why would i put my face on sexual fetish site? i mean seriously! the only place i have my face pic is my facebook and my linked in and neither are related to this site at all.

so that was the first, only and last time I ever went to diaperspace.

That's probably why they deleted and banned me w/o reason. Screw em.