LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Gifts

im am playing around online to get Christmas gift ideas.

i am looking for something for a 2 years old girl. and a 5 year old boy.

i know at heart i am 2 but i cant think of anything for my niece. and i have ABSOLUTELY no ideas what to get a 5 year old boy..

PLEASE HELP ME

ninjago toys, dinosaurs, lincoln logs or legos, toy trucks - bonus points if they make noise, there are these cool just simple toy dirtbikes thart come with a toy rider that can come off, balls and bats and outside toys.... all good, affordable and wicked awesome toys for a five year old

those really simple dress up kits that have like plastic shoes and plastic jewlry, a disney princess dress up dress, baby dolls, stuffed animal, toy food or even a toy kitchen, balls and bats and outside toys, legos and lincoln logs

also for the older boy there are some good board games like hi ho cheerio and candy land ec..

and craft supplies - crayons, washable paints, coloring books are all grest ideas as well

• Like 1

im am playing around online to get Christmas gift ideas.

i am looking for something for a 2 years old girl. and a 5 year old boy.

i know at heart i am 2 but i cant think of anything for my niece. and i have ABSOLUTELY no ideas what to get a 5 year old boy..

PLEASE HELP ME

if you have someone around you that does woodwork, i would suggest a doll cradle for the little girl, and a rocking horse for the little boy, or a sled for both if you want to combine the gifts into one, well for that matter a rocking horse would be good for both, my youngest step nephew at about 7 years old was riding my oldest horse i made in 96, and it still held up, and he is a big ol' boy, little kids love those, ive sold a number of doll cradles and at least a few horses, mostly at holiday times

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I happen to have a five year old in my life now. He is my Girlfriend/mommies son. I will tell you one thing, which I got him for his birthday a couple of months ago. Remote control car! This kid plays with it for hours on end. Day after day...batteries after batteries, So much so we bit the bullet and got him rechargeables for the darn thing. He has toy blocks and action figures all of which become fodder for the car, he sets up walls and crashes through, the action figures go for rides, He is a mommies boy and what I call a Klingon Baby. He is allways on her shirtail, If I want time with her, out comes the R/C Car and we can be alone for hours. I got mine cheap, it has lights that flash, the damn thing even plays music and dances with the remote. I bought 4 of them for $10 off a guy I know that goes to flea markets. Still holding 2 of them for Christmas gifts. Box says they retailed for like $40, so yeah R/C car is my vote for him

The little girl isn't to tough. Although I got this for a one year old, it's her favorite thing now as it was back then a few months back. Look up "Pretty Purse, Fill and Spill" She loves it, thinks she's a big girl..so cute!

i am going to the Hello Kitty store for my niece.

Well, I happen to have a five year old in my life now. He is my Girlfriend/mommies son. I will tell you one thing, which I got him for his birthday a couple of months ago. Remote control car! This kid plays with it for hours on end. Day after day...batteries after batteries, So much so we bit the bullet and got him rechargeables for the darn thing. He has toy blocks and action figures all of which become fodder for the car, he sets up walls and crashes through, the action figures go for rides, He is a mommies boy and what I call a Klingon Baby. He is allways on her shirtail, If I want time with her, out comes the R/C Car and we can be alone for hours. I got mine cheap, it has lights that flash, the damn thing even plays music and dances with the remote. I bought 4 of them for $10 off a guy I know that goes to flea markets. Still holding 2 of them for Christmas gifts. Box says they retailed for like $40, so yeah R/C car is my vote for him

The little girl isn't to tough. Although I got this for a one year old, it's her favorite thing now as it was back then a few months back. Look up "Pretty Purse, Fill and Spill" She loves it, thinks she's a big girl..so cute!

i like that idea. ill have to look into it. i was looking at the nerf guns for him

For the boy, you can never go wrong with Legos, just don't get the crappy imitators. Those were always disappointing. K'nex are also really good. Erector Sets may be the best depending on the boy. Basically, anything that is hands on and lets you creatively build anything is really good. In addition, it cannot be too simple, because those toys were always lame. It did not matter what age either. The talk about the R/C cars got me thinking about these tracks that you could buy for racing slot cars. Those were fun too, because you could setup different tracks, two people can play together and not have to share, and if you accelerated around the corner, they go flying off their tracks. Nerf guns are fun too, but you will be shot at. That is a guarantee, lol.

just remember the parents when buying gifts... noisy gifts, gifts that shoot or squirt or cause messes... Its also not a bad idea to just ask the parents if there is anything in particular they do or do not want their kid having. Its amazing how you think you know someone than realize they are absolutely against say barbie dolls or the incredible hulk..

so just call or email and ask. and again consider the parents sanity when buying gifts!

just remember the parents when buying gifts... noisy gifts, gifts that shoot or squirt or cause messes... Its also not a bad idea to just ask the parents if there is anything in particular they do or do not want their kid having. Its amazing how you think you know someone than realize they are absolutely against say barbie dolls or the incredible hulk..

so just call or email and ask. and again consider the parents sanity when buying gifts!

i would ask, but withh me being the aunt, i want to get the noisest gift ever!

:D they dont have much that makes noise. i am going to the hello kitty store for my niece. and might goto lego land for my nephew

• 1 month later...