LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wonder If Anyone Has Been Arrested Wearing Diapers?

Guest aielen

Seriously, I don't see an excuse for having an unpaid traffic ticket. Going to court and getting community service would seem to be a better option then having to deal with jail and your car being impounded. And how would you not know you had an unpaid one? The three times I have got a ticket I just want to get it done with asap, so I keep checking it and make sure if it has not been processed by the court by the "court date" to check in at the county court clerks office. They validate that you were there, so that you don't get a warrant put out on you.

Also if you have a credit card, most courts you can pay online with one these days.

Seriously, I don't see an excuse for having an unpaid traffic ticket. Going to court and getting community service would seem to be a better option then having to deal with jail and your car being impounded. And how would you not know you had an unpaid one? The three times I have got a ticket I just want to get it done with asap, so I keep checking it and make sure if it has not been processed by the court by the "court date" to check in at the county court clerks office. They validate that you were there, so that you don't get a warrant put out on you.

Also if you have a credit card, most courts you can pay online with one these days.

Very simple, loan your car out to you buddy/brother/sister they get a parking ticket and don't pay it and not tell you they recived a parking ticket while in possion of your car.

Parking ticket is issued to the car, not the driver and as you are the registered owner of the car YOU will end with your drivers license suspended when the parking ticket go unpaid.

You don't know your suspended until you get pulled over even if you did nothing wrong to get pulled over.'

Your sitting in your car, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and diaper with the cop walking up to the drivers window.

Whats your excuse for not paying the parking ticket you did not know your car recived?

What excuse to you give to the cop, for driving around in just a diaper and t-shirt?

I have been arrested while diapered, taken to jail, processed, and put in the medical holding cell.

While I was there I was told to inform the guard on duty if I needed a fresh diaper, they furnish the cheapest diaper available and they don't hold up very well.

Luckly I was able to get relised the next day, no one gave me any grief about wearing a diaper or needing a fresh diaper every 4 hours.

• 2 months later...

I'll never admit to being arrested- for anything. I will however; admit to being diapered 24/7. I could also "assume" the booking officer had a hard time understanding why spinal bruising could possibly lead to incontinence and why I "chose" to use diapers. O_o

• 7 months later...

Thanks goodness I wasn't wearing a diaper when I got arrested. It was like 20 hours before I got out. Heck it was 6 hours before we even got to the holding cell. Guess that's what happens when you volunteer as the first aid provider for a bicycle protest. No good deed goes unpunished.

Lucky you! :P Was it all night in a cell?

I was arrested in 2010 on bogus charges of child abuse (the detective said I was lying and arrested me and stuff happened and it's over now).

• 4 weeks later...

I was locked up in police cells while in thick abena I got stip searched and stayed in 24 long hours lol after that they found they had the wrong person. Still at least my arresting officer was pretty!