LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wonder If Anyone Has Been Arrested Wearing Diapers?

Guest aielen

Wow ok. How general can you describe the incident

That was as general as it gets :P Let's just say I'm over it and made them feel pretty small when I reported them to their supervisor and he told them my circumstances.

I had a DL friend who got patted down once. Not arrested, just patted down in TSA. I wasn't going with him, but when I talked to him later he said the TSA agent asked him if he was padded and then gave him a thumbs up when he said yes. That would have been amazing. X3

That was as general as it gets :P Let's just say I'm over it and made them feel pretty small when I reported them to their supervisor and he told them my circumstances.

Ok thanks for your story

Thanks goodness I wasn't wearing a diaper when I got arrested. It was like 20 hours before I got out. Heck it was 6 hours before we even got to the holding cell. Guess that's what happens when you volunteer as the first aid provider for a bicycle protest. No good deed goes unpunished.

Guest fakename7

Wouldn't the police just assume you were incontinent? Seems to me they'd make sure you had diapers available, lest they face an ADA claim?

Since i wear and wet 24/7, i've wondered about what would happen if somehow i ended up in the hospital after an accident or such. Surely they'd just assume i was incontinent, and wouldn't have any reason to check into that question further?

I had the opposite occur a while back :huh: It came to my attention that a warrant had been issued for me for a minor criminal charge :o and knowing the process all to well, I wasn't going to go in wearing diapers :rolleyes: Not having anything else to wear except panties, I went to the dollar store and got some male undies, then made arrangements for someone outside to bail me if needed, drove downtown and turned myself in. It was supposed to be a recog bond but the bail judge was a b!tch so I had to use the outside help who unfortunately didn't act as rapidly as I had expected :( I ended up spending the better part of a full day worrying that my usual small leakage was going to get the better of me- thankfully it didn't, but I went to pee so often that I could see that some guys were noticing that by the time I got out of the general population 'dorm'.

In the words of a friend who crosdresses and who had to do extensive car repairs on the side of the road on a dress once, when things go wrong you just go with it and do what you have to- what else can you do? I did get busted with panties on once years ago :blush: On the way in I told the cop I was pre-op TG and being treated medically for that, and that I'd prefer to dispose of my panties before going into male lockup, so he arranged for me to do that before I was booked. I sure didn't want to go into there with flowery panties on, I had enough problems as it was already! That time they dumped me in max security with the rougha$$es so I was very glad I got busted by a decent cop who let me do that!

In larger cities you might find some understanding like that, but don't count on that, and don't expect it in smaller towns where their training is minimal :( If you wear for incontinence, you need to let the booking officer know that you have a medical issue and that they're going to have to deal with your needs since you can't do that for yourself now <_<A flawed bust opens them to their own legal issues and can leverage a lesser case in your favor once the DA becomes aware of that. Of course the best thing to do is avoid arrest, but I'm living proof that this can happen anyway even when you've done nothing wrong, so you need to know how to handle this even if you think you will never need to because here in Amerika, you might just be the next one the system wants to screw over and given half a chance chance they will do just that :bash:

Bettypooh

Bettypoo

Having medical need for wearing a diaper while in lockup is no guarante the jail staff will give a shit about your well being.

I still had the paperwork in my pocket that I had to show my employer so I could wear diapers while at work.

Showed it to the booking staff, they asked if I had extras with me , told them they where in my backpack.

Was not allowed access to my backpack due to security reasons, officer on duty would not or could not retrieve a clean diaper for me to change into.

Was only in lockup for 24 hours, long enough to fill my diaper with pee and poo. Have stayed on the good side if the law since that day so as not to have a repeat epasode.

i was pulled over, while wearing a messy diaper once, but fortunately not arrested. I also had my car searched at the Canadian border and they inquired about the diaper stash i had.

i was pulled over, while wearing a messy diaper once, but fortunately not arrested. I also had my car searched at the Canadian border and they inquired about the diaper stash i had.

"Im smuggling heroin inside them"

Both times I have been arrested I was in diapers and since I was a minor all they did was check the size and hand me a dry diaper and every 4 hours brought a fresh diaper to the cell I was in with another teen.

Would your parents been called if you were a minor?

i was working loss prevention at a store of all things i busted a guy stealing adult diapers, the cop that came to get him was formerly of my local town police and new exactly who i was and came back when i was getting off shift and said i have an outstanding warrant for you,i was like for me ? what the hell for! he said did you have a joint account with a "Roy_______" i said yeah he was my housmate for awhile and leif the cop said well 2 months after you closed that account he wrote a check on it, son of a motherless child, so i said your cuffs or mine he says everyskel in town has been in mine wear yours so i cuffed myself got in the car we went to the station he called the store and they said we don't want to press charges just have him come in and pay the bill but of course i had already been processed out of my clothes the whole jail new i was in diapers and the nurse saw with my medical history and need for diapers and catching and bipap and all the meds that if i was going to be a guest it would be in the medical area but thank god i just got my clothes back and Leif drove me back to my car and i went to the store paid my idiot friends rubber check and went home and changed my diaper and went to bed. and got up in the middle of the night armed with the you screwed me party pack a role of charm in and 2 2litre bottles of coke and i went and said "thank you" in the form of a brand new racing stripe on Roy_______ new car's roof and hood the charm in holds the Coke in place and the acid eats the finish-in the morning he see its goes to the car wash and TADA no more finish it works well.

Be Happy In Your Nappy

P.S i saw Melissa Etheridge in concert last night what an awesome show it was Fantastic the highlight of my dwindling life!

• 4 weeks later...

So, 2 months after YOU closed the account, he writes a check on it and YOU get arrested?

Something is VERY VERY wrong in the US..

Yeah... A lot of government shit is all sorts of screwed up in the US... :/ Really sucks.

OT: I saw someone the other day get arrested and it looked like he was wearing layers under his pants... It looked like he was morbidly obese from the waist down, but he was a skinny guy from his waist up. Maybe he was stealing a bunch of stuff and had it all stuffed in his pants, but it looked a LOT like I did when I was wearing 13 nappies at the same time.