LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Contributes To You Wearing Diapers.

reason for being a DL  

156 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think contributes to you being a DL

• abuse as a child
    • rough life
    • late potty training
    • bed wetting late into your life leading to diapers
    • or you just wanted to try it and liked wearing diapers
    • having incontinence
    • jealous of younger sibling and attention they got from wearing diapers

For me its a mixture of abuse and a rough life and late potty training. But I would say abuse is the bigest reason wearing seems to bring me comfort.

just thought it would be a good poll.

i stumbled on an ab story website, thought it sounded hot, so went out and bought diapers, paci, bottles, wipes, powder as soon as I had the chance.... course once i was all set and in a diaper etc... i realize how lame it was!

for me the thrill is in the role play... having someone else put me in the diaper etc....

• Like 1

I'm gonna say incontinence and late training. I couldn't toilet train until after surgery I had when I was 13, but that was only supposed to keep me dry. The bowel control I do have was initially a post-operative fluke. Still neither control is perfect, so there are times I appreciate/accept wearing "protection" of some kind.

Thanks for your honesty I am incontinent to but as i said a bove abuse late potty training and rough life. I became incontinent with in last two years witch leaves me wearing 24-7 and I love it.

Around age 12, I started fantasizing about diapers out of the blue. Then I decided to do a Web search and came across DPF and Sally Brown's homepage, and from then on, I was hooked.

None of the above.

It probably had more to do with having a little brother who got a lot more attention because I was toilet trained

added a spot for you on my poll. Accually warpiper did it for me.

Thanks warpiper

I voted rough life. It was the closest for my option. I have liked diapers when I was a toddler and then I quit. I was also hard to toilet train and I was out of them at age three and had accidents until I was five but I didn't like diapers then and had no desire to wear them. Being slow growing up, I faced rejections, I was behind socially and emotionally, I was picked on by other kids. I also remember by being bothered by not being able to play on the toy ship anymore so it was bad of me seeing my brothers play on it and I couldn't so I had to sit and wait. Then it randomly came to me I wanted to wear diapers after seeing two toddlers play.