LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing In Public Without Wanting To Be Noticed (Ninja Wetter!)

Just wondering if there are other people like me out there who really enjoy wearing, but just want to keep it to themselves, or between yourself and a loved one.

I have an insatiable love for diapers, my diaper of choice is a Bellissimo with a quadro stuffer, or a luvs (love the smell) inside... but I find myself not wearing outside the house ever because no matter what the mirror tells me, I'm convinced that it's noticeable!

I know there are a lot of people who will say, "it's only noticeable to you because you're self concious about it" but it's not like you spend most of your day standing in a giant crowd of people.. There's a lot of times when you'll be in a semi intimate situation, or walking through a quiet room, or even walking down an open isle in a grocery store.

I'm personally not the type who get's off on knowing that people notice it and I know there has to be a ton of people like me, yet the ABDL sites would have you believing that you should be turned on and you should leave the waist band showing above your pants, etc.

If there are others like me out there who enjoy the comfort and security of a premium diaper when they go out, but they also enjoy keeping it to themselves, can you offer any hints? or give any good advise or experiences?

Maybe I am over thinking it, maybe when I wear under a thick pair of jeans, it isn't as noticeable to people even if they were walking 10 feet behind me staring at me.

I'm going out to a movie tonight with my wife, and I was really considering wearing because I think it would be fun to drink a couple large sodas and wet during the movie, and I thought that even if I do end up with a small leak then I'll be wearing dark jeans, and it'll be dark outside when we leave the theatre...

What do you guys think? Do I have anything to worry about? I mean, millions of people wear them every day, and I've never noticed a single one out in public. I wonder statistically how many full fledged diaper wearers I encounter every day without noticing (I'm not talking about people wearing pads, thin little depend pull-ups, or those belted things. I'm talking about incontinent people, or ABDL's wearing plastic backed diapers in close proximity. (one a week? one a day?) Your thoughts?

Diaperboymke I wear diapers 24-7 due to incontinence. But have always loved them. But people don't notice or if they due they keep it to themselfs. I wear longer tshirts that hang down over my bum.

I wanted to add if you walk or stand out in public like you were just wearing nomal clothes while wearing a diaper . You won't draw attenion to you're self. People will notice only if you draw attenion to youreself. So wear confidently.

I wear in public quite a bit. Going to the movies is one of my favotire activities and wearing a diaper makes it that much better. To my knowledge...no one has noticed so far but even if they do...what's the worst that can happen? So some stranger knows you wear diapers.....they might get a laugh out of it but it likely won't escalate beyond that....

I would avoid wearing super crinkly diapers though. Those are a dead giveaway. Thick diapers like Bambino's and Abena L4's are no problems what so ever either. I wear appropriate clothing that covers things well....

Like Baby Lee 75 and millions of other responsible adults, I am profoundly urinary incontinent. I reverted to bedwetting just after puberty and lost the rest of my bladder control at 21, as I was moving into my law school dorm. But even before that, in pre-law if I had a test or a long lecture, I would put on a diaper under my skirt. For parties I usually wore a diaper hidden by a dress or jeans, just so I would not have to wait to use a toilet.

When I was born my Mom, Granny and Aunt Betsy all had no bladder control. They raised me and my sisters hoping we would have perfect bladder control, but if we did develop incontinence they did not want us to fear or be ashamed of diapers. We were taught that diapers are just another kind of undies. Like ordinary undies we should not deliberately show off our diapers. But diapers are not something which can be entirely kept secret, so if an outsider were to see my diaper, it was not the end of the world.

Possibly the best gift my extended family gave me was that all of us were nicely asked to wear what the family called "Just In Case" diapers on long car rides and to special events. All of us had small over-active bladders, so without the just in case diapers Dad would be stopping the car to find a ladies room every 5 minutes. The upside to always wearing diapers on those trips was that none of us feel embarrassment about being diapered.

Until I was 8 and saw a girl younger than me use a restaurant ladies room all by herself, I assumed every other kid on trips was diapered. Frankly I was shocked that the parents of that girl were so irresponsible that they denied her diapers.

Since I was 5 nobody has ever teased me about my diapers. Had anyone tried I had the verbal skills to rip them a new one, make them cry and tell their mommy! Fortunately it has never come to that. I am confident my diapers will not leak.

Depending on my mood, and the time I have, I wear out and about and really don't worry about it. I pick diapers carefully, depending on what I'm wearing. lately during the summer,I have an over sized pair of cargo shorts that I wear that cover things just fine, no matter how bulky. Abena M-4's or bambino Bellissimos or a 4x10x4 cloth prefold diaper and plastic pants...they all fit with out issue. Just as an FYI, I bounce between a 36 and 38 inch waist, and these are size 40 shorts, with an elastic waistband, but I still need a belt....butthey hide diapers just fine :thumbsup: and I don't worry. Under jeans, I'll wear something a bit more discreet, maybe a bambino bianco or a wellness brief or secure xplus, but again, they don't show *shrug*

It is something that you have to get used to and when you finally realize that no one cares and it doesn't matter, it's not that big of a deal. As Angela said, they are just underwear! . Now if you are going out in an overly bulky diaper under some tight pants or shorts or you have your waist band sticking out, then sure you r asking for attention and or trouble, but if you are responsible and discreet, it's really no big deal.

So just relax, and if you need to go to the good will or what ever and pick up some larger sized pants or shorts and go from there...It's no big deal and I am sure if you covered what ever you are wearing with some underwear, then the larger pants...what your wearing is invisible except to the trained eye....but I doubt anyone owuld really say anything anyways...

So go on and enjoy your day...get used to it. I have worn in crowds at various times at posh events such as the Pebble Beach Concourse car shows...and gone to dinner with a friend and his family (2 young kids) and it's again been no big deal. sure I wondered about it in the back of my mind,but in the end...nope..just another night out.

enjoy!

I"ve worn in public many times and only a couple times has someone seemed to notice, I wear jeans and plastic pants to cut the crinkle sound. Movies are a great place to wear at, go see a late movie. Since your nervous about it maybe try wearing just to a gas station or running a small errand. Most people are"nt looking for signs of someone wearing diapers unless they are into diapers themself. Feeling for leaks is the biggest giveaway.

been there ! my solution was to wear the diaper as tight as possible, then wear bodyshaping clothing, a girdle or shape forming tights .. it'll make it see like you're once again seamless, as opposed to having an awkward rectangular bulge in the back and front .. the assurance that you look normal feels soooo good, because you end up realizing it is 100% safe, so it starts to get comfortable ..

also now that winter is around the corner, you can wear tights or leggings or a thermal layer, and a onesie on top of that, tucked into your pants .. done !!

but as some have said, NO tight pants !

I have worn diapers in public places for 45 years and no one ever noticed unless i want them seen.

I have noticed others in diapers but i was looking and knew what to look for..

I wear diapers under my jeans (and have done so for 40 years) away from home while traveling, shopping, and just generally going the normal business of living. Of course, I keep my underwear private. I'm not an exhibitionist who gets a thrill out of letting people see what kind of underwear I'm wearing. The diapers are for my comfort and security.

Thanks for all the awesome replies fellow ABDLs. I have an update:

I decided to listen, and give it a shot! I wore a bambino and a quadro (just to reduce the fear of leaks a bit) to go see Looper with my wife. It was a little hard to relax when we were walking in, but I was committed! I got a large drink and drank most of it during the first 10 min. I had already drank a 20 oz on the way there so about 20 min in, I had to go pretty badly. I couldn't muster up enough balls to wet it in my seat especially since I was afraid it might leak in the back if I flooded it, so I excused myself. I went out front and within seconds of being alone outside in the dark the urge was overwhelming and my bladder wasn't going to be convinced NOT to use my diaper. I went along with it, and opened the gates. Everything held perfectly! I was actually a little shocked and worried about how much a good wetting changed the dynamics of the situation. Moving without looking weird was difficult, it had swelled up and since I was standing with my legs clenched together tightly most of it soaked up into the front of the diaper, causing a noticeable bulge across the front of my jeans.. it looked like I had a foopa! LOL.

Either way, it was a great experience and I would love to do it again. The one other noticeable things to me was, once I got home and took my pants off, I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made in how the diaper swelled because of the pants holding it in place. It actually felt really nice since the shape changed in all the right ways, it wasn't saggy down below at all, it was all firm up front, it actually made it feel like I had used it about twice as much as I actually did.

It was weird because of how wet it felt up front, but it had so much more left below and in back, so the next good wetting came after I had my pants off, and it ALSO felt weird because I could feel the warm liquid hit the front, the entire front of the diaper felt SOOO nice and squishy almost like it does when you're about to hit capacity or you've overdone it a bit, except because the crotch was so thirsty yet, it all had somewhere to go! It felt very "efficient" lol.

Bottom line is, I LOVED the experience.. to ease my fears a bit, I had taken a quick video of myself walking in front of the camera to see what I looked like, and it really was NOT noticeable!

The only regret is, I was going to tell my wife I was wearing right away, but since she is so accepting of me wearing at night, I was scared that she might be embarrassed or like she might think I was going overboard by bringing it outside the house, so I kept it from her. She didn't notice at all, partially because I hid it a bit, and I was sure to keep her attention off it, but that was just dumb luck. Looking back on it, if she had found out during the night, she might have been blindsided by it and felt like I was trying to hide it or something. (which isn't good).

TLDR: Wore to the movies - LOVED IT - no one noticed, including my wife!

If you liked that...just wait until you can wet on demand in any situation. Never miss a movie scene due to bathroom breaks again.....

I'm pretty well there already. However I still have issues peeing when there is someone standing at the next urinal though.....Shy bladder is what its called I guess....

Absolutely no shy bladder issues when diapered up though....I can pee in any company :)

Waiting to go until you need to flood the diaper certainly pushes things to the limits. You'd be better off wetting more incrementally (i.e. wet before you're absolutely desperate). Wetting in small amounts allows the diaper to work better and distribute the urine more evenly around the diaper.

I'm glad you're seeing the light of possibilities :) Just like most people I too started off worried to death when wearing in public. Now I'm 24/7 and truly without a care other than my usual trying to be discreet :girl_happy: Even the few times I was discovered nothing happened.:blush: Only the most crass people and children have any likelihood of saying anything in public- most adults who might notice would instantly understand that Incontinents (who they will assume means you) are wearing for an embarrassing need and remain discreet about it themselves. Some of the posts I've seen here where there was an OMG-type comment made by someone I find hard to believe, because their other posts indicate that they would enjoy something like this (fantasy) or that they are not credible at all <_< I'm sure it does happen, just not as often as what you may read here would indicate. My peace with this lies in my having thought out my responses already- you don't have problems with things if you are prepared for those problems B)

You know your wife better than we do, but I would recommend that you don't go too far doing things like this without making mention of it- you don't want her to begin thinking that you hide things from her :o Any worries she has then will be eased when she finds you've done it without even her, who knows you best, noticing ;) Do not mention flooding if she understands the risks of that, just mention wetting so she'll know you're not going to end up visibly wet with her in public. To introduce this concept to her in an easier way consider wearing at home some when she's there and nobody else is. Don't do it till she sees, wear a few hours on separated occasions. When she dies discover it, you can smile and say "Well finally you noticed", which will lead to her asking what you mean by that. Explaining the five times she didn't notice will do two things- ease her mind about you getting outed (if she didn't see then nobody else would either) and open to door to the possibility of your wearing in public more with her. According to how well that encounter goes, you may want to wait before telling her you've done it in public without telling her already. Like I said, you know her best :wub:

Work on not flooding so that you don't leak :blush: With my cheap diapers I can't risk a flood. On top of that I have a flow like a firehose with no ability to slow it down, so when my bladder begins to get full I go in spurts which gives the diaper time to work properly and lets my bladder empty completely. When you let your bladder completely fill it becomes tough to do and impossible for many :( Wearing 24/7 isn't for everyone, but not fulfilling any of your deep needs doesn't do you any good either- and that applies to everyone. Only a very few would have real issues with being diapered in this world; models whose figures have to show, people involved with swimming, people who dress or undress in the presence of others to name a few. Most of us can wear all the times that we want to if we go about it thoughtfully- the only thing stopping you is you. Like Angela said, there are millions who wear everywhere daily and if we, who are keenly aware or what diapers look like, have not noticed them all around us, then nobody who is less aware will either :ph34r:

Wipe your excuses off your backside and go live your life like you want to because you won't have better chances to do it more than you do right now, so go live it!

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

I have done it and in some occasions have gon out in just my diaper and top on. I have hiked or biked along the trail in just a diaper and top on. Even went fishing in just a diaper and top on. In the summer, If I am working late night, I will sometimes ride my moped back home with just a diaper and a top on.

I'm out there everyday in either a cloth diaper with rubber pants or an Abena M4 living my life,and i pity the moron civilian who gives me grief about my diaper i will chew them up and spit them out and whats left my Service Dog will find tasty.

until they can live a day in my life fark em , and thats what each and every one of you who wear need to have in mind when you leave your house,NOT is it noticeable or did i hide it enough but when and if one of these idiots has the utter gall to make a comment ,how many pieces you are going to chew them up into. anyone who is dumb enough to is basically ripping their right arm off with their left and beating themselves to death with the stump!