LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Verifying 18+?

I do not get it. I was not checked and everyone says that I act like a 2 year old

What, 2,000 posts says you're not a minor or somesuch?

It's more about longevity than post count... and content.

That is what i meant. If you have a long posting history and the content is there to support being over the age of 18, you could be verified. Notice i said posting history, not post count... posting history speaks not only to the longevity of active membership, but to the content of your posts as well. For example my posting history will show me as i progressed from living on one coast to another, from being in under grad to graduate school, from working at home depot, to being a janitor, to now working for the government... there is a consistency in my posting history - both the content of my posts and the longevity - that speaks to me being over the age of 18.

Right now additional verification isn't required anyway... unless someone gives us a reason to question their age. So you are fine in the "members" group and have access to everything. The old Verified 18+ status was when we were restricting chat room access to confirmed adults and supporters when spamming and abuse was more of an issue. Since the new chat is integrated into the board and you must be a member to enter anyway, we have turned off the additional verification step.

I have a question. Where is the chat room. Unless I am a baby in which I am . Can u help explain it to me please

Diapered in Illinois.

Already answered in the other post you started, but if you need to know again.. scroll to the top of the page here, look for the tab in the top menu bar that says chat, click that! :P It's right next to "view new content".

• 4 months later...

Use to be only someone 18+ could have and use a credit card because a contract is null and void for minors.

So some places online used that as a basis of proving age.

IDK about debit cards since there's a contractual agreement there too.

I thought if a person under the age of 18 gets a card with a visa or mastercard or what have you logo on it, their parent has to co-sign it. That whole minors not being able to sign a contract without a parent co-signing it thing. Thus the parent would have access to the account and could find out what the internet charge would be on the statement.

There are ways to circumvent any system :ph34r: and many times a person's age isn't questioned by a clerk who is supposed to ask. I was buying liquor when I was four years underage to do that :o because I found the right clerks at one store who didn't ask me for ID :lol: Finally with one year to go till I was legal, one of them haphazardly made the request to me since they had asked the person there before me who complained about being asked for ID themselves. They wanted to let that other person see they weren't being picked on and I got caught in the trap :rolleyes: but by then I had other sources :whistling: