LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12 Dead, 58 Wounded In Colorado

Keep the families of those killed at the movie theater in Aurora, CO in your thoughts and prayers today. A gunman gassed a movie theater showing "The Dark Knight Rises" and opened fire killing 10 at the theater, 5 dying at the hospital, and wounded 50 other people. Seriously, what the f*** is this world coming to?

Count now is up to 15 dead. 50 wounded. They caught the SOB though. What a horrific thing. Children were involved as I understand including a infant was shot . Still watching this morning. Still running updates. So sad. :(

who takes a 3 month old baby and a 5 year old kid to a batman movie?

i did read about bullets going through walls so might be another movie, but then its poor building skills with paper thin walls

but still, 3 month old?

Proof that gun owners should prove that they are psychologically fit and responsible.

What? Gun control policies only make it harder for law abiding citizens to arm themselves. Criminals BREAK THE LAW\. If they want a gun they are going to get one, no matter what the laws say.

i did read about bullets going through walls so might be another movie, but then its poor building skills with paper thin walls

but still, 3 month old?

The walls in a movie theater have to be soundproof, otherwise folks seeing one show would be hearing sounds from another... they're typically concrete and pretty darn thick. A five year old certainly has no place seeing any Dark Knight movie, and if I were a manager I wouldn't have let anyone with an infant into the theater period.

• Like 1

but still, 3 month old?

simple. Cheaper materials means cheaper in general for it to be built. everyone LOVES cutting costs.

as for the "sound proof" statement. Having constructed sound proof rooms before for a RECORDING STUDIO.... you do NOT need to have "pretty thick concrete" between the walls.

Hey...DD...what happened to the DISLIKE buttons on here?

Are you telling me you can't tell the difference between attention starving lunatic going on a rampage to get attention and a senseless tragedy, because this was not senseless. It is quite obvious what the motivation is. Already, you have given the killer what he wanted. Acknowledgement. Thanks for giving the killer what he wanted, but I can't say it matters. I saw this on CNN this morning, and believe me, it was the only thing I saw on CNN this morning before I changed the channel. I do not want this on the news, because it is irrelevant. I really wish they did not report this, because the only thing it really does is encourage someone else to do this. Sadly, the reporters are usually quite quick at getting to these incidents.

I guess if you really want to talk about this, the next time something similar happens, I would appreciate if you did not mention the killer at all. Just mention the victims.

And you are a cold SOB for calling this irrelevant and turning a blind eye to the victims and the families and friends of those victims. Anybody who does something like this is going to get a media frenzy...why?...because it's news, you twit. The way you talk, you sound like the lives that were lost and ruined don't mean a damn thing to you.

Don't sit there and smugly believe that you are part of any solution.

And the only reason you are paying attention is because someone threw it in your face to watch on tv. How very righteous of you. Many people died today in Syria as well, but I did not see that on the news today. You did not even mention it. Do you want to know why that is more relevant? We can still affect the outcome there. How is this tragedy in CO less relevant you wonder? Are you actually going to do something for the victims and there families, and I mean actually do something for them? Thoughts and especially prayers are useless. Are you going to their funeral? Will you give money to the families afflicted by the tragedy? I would guess no, because it is a community issue, not a national issue. If I am right, then get off your high horse. You are part of the problem. While you generate money for the national media, which encourages them to report similar tragedy, more people who you probably never pay attention to at all will see this as an opportunity to get your attention. With 100% certainty, I can predict this will happen again in the future.

^How can you joke at a time like this? And when I said gun owners should prove they are psychologically fit. That was not an anti gun argument, it was a smart gun argument, ban the whackos, ban the idiots. This guy has legally purchased from several gun stores, bought ammunition online. He apparently booby trapped his appt with explosives so no one could disarm him. Oh hell, read some of my earlier posts. I have consistently said that citizens (who are not insane) should be able to have arms. That position, of course has an unspoken qualification. One I should not even have to mention. That the arms bearers should prove themselves to be psychologically fit. I have no doubt, that a certain element will push for arms elimination as a result of this tragedy.

• Like 1

No, Diapered Jason, i am not going to their funerals. No, I can not afford to contribute to a fund for the survivors. And a question, HOW is talking about it at a FUCKING ADULT BABY DIAPER SITE giving the media money? You're absolutely right, people, possibly Americans, are dying in Syria right now. The difference is THOSE people, be they soldiers or media correspondents KNEW what they were getting into. They are either serving their country (and I do appreciate your service, any AB/DL's currently serving or those who have served in the past - I do appreciate you very much) and/or they are being paid to be there to do their job. These poor souls went to the FUCKING MOVIES FOR ENTERTAINMENT FOR FUCK SAKE. They went hoping for a fun and possibly family night out and met with a fucking psychopath. THAT is the difference, you dim-witted moron. So, yeah, you got me...I'm not going to their funerals and I can't donate to a survivors fund...but neither will I trivialize the lives and deaths of these people in the way that you so blatantly have. Shame on you.

Life is fragile, precious, and comes with no guarantee. It is indeed sad that these lives were lost in such a manner, but yesterday more people than this died in traffic accidents, and more were hurt. More than this died of disease and of old age too. I am not making light of this tragedy, I simply see more :( There's no good in arguing about the fine points, or of how the medias covered this, or of buildings. By this point a victims fund has to have been started so instead of arguing pit your energies into doing what you can to help. If you don't have a dime to spare (like me) you can remember and share the grief, for all of our spirits are interconnected and a shared burden is an easier load ;)

We know not where or when or how we're going to come to an end in this life, only that it will happen to everyone. Treasure those around you who are good people every time you see them because we're all just one heartbeat away from this ourselves and there's nothing which can stop that from happening. Find the positives in people and don't argue the negatives and the "what if's". Learn what you can from life and accept that when it comes to humans there is no certainty of what anyone may do next. Do not let others keep you from living out of fear, but accept that your time is limited too, then go on and live- really live- until your time comes. The best each of us can do is to make someone else happy, even if only for a moment, and to value their memories should their time come before ours does :)

Nobody knows what makes some humans do such stupid things, and even if we found that switch and could control it, what would that do to our lives and how we interact? Are we ever going to be wise enough, caring enough, loving enough, or unselfish enough? About all we can do is to get good things going in ourselves and encourage others to follow our lead. Maybe then things like this, the bombings in the middle east, the wars, and the bad driving practices will become smaller. They will never stop but we can make a difference in this world and we should. Make it a positive difference :wub: There's too much negativity out there already, and there always will be, to add more :(

Bettypooh

• Like 1

No, Diapered Jason, i am not going to their funerals. No, I can not afford to contribute to a fund for the survivors. And a question, HOW is talking about it at a FUCKING ADULT BABY DIAPER SITE giving the media money? You're absolutely right, people, possibly Americans, are dying in Syria right now. The difference is THOSE people, be they soldiers or media correspondents KNEW what they were getting into. They are either serving their country (and I do appreciate your service, any AB/DL's currently serving or those who have served in the past - I do appreciate you very much) and/or they are being paid to be there to do their job. These poor souls went to the FUCKING MOVIES FOR ENTERTAINMENT FOR FUCK SAKE. They went hoping for a fun and possibly family night out and met with a fucking psychopath. THAT is the difference, you dim-witted moron. So, yeah, you got me...I'm not going to their funerals and I can't donate to a survivors fund...but neither will I trivialize the lives and deaths of these people in the way that you so blatantly have. Shame on you.

If you are too immature to understand what I am saying, that is fine, but there is no need for hostility. You gave the killer satisfaction, since his objective was to get everyone talking about what he did and that is all I meant to say. Please think about this for awhile before responding again, but I think I have thoroughly explained my apathy. If you still don't understand, that is our loss.

And if you are too immature to understand that loss of life at the hands of another is never irrelevant, fine. You really just do not get it. Perhaps it was the way you were saying it, but I don't know. If we were to use your logic and use of ignoring what has happened, then by all rights we should take The Boston Massacre out of history books. What would we do then? Just talk about how uppetty our founding fathers were for absolutely no reason? A psycho like this is going to get attention no matter what because most people can't ignore tragedy and this dickbag is at the center of it. I would rather mourn with victims at the risk of giving a madman a smidgen of my time and attention than try to pretend like nothing happened.

You also assert that the gunman was only looking for attention. Nobody knows what his motivations were yet. When something like this happens, everybody wants to know WHY, so I'm sure his due attention is not over by a long shot yet. Personally, I want to know why too. Mark David Chapman shot John Lennon because he read "Catcher in the Rye". John Hinckley, Jr. said that he shot Ronald Reagan because he was trying to impress Jodi Foster. Just curious, are John Lennon's death and the attempted assassination of Reagan also irrelevant to you? What about Abraham Lincoln's death?