LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blow Me Bloomberg

We call him "Doucheberg"

It is simple. The last part of his name is "berg" and he is a royal douche-out unless you believe that politicians know how to run your life better than you. If you do, just think of Richard Nixon, George W Bush, Gerry Studds (of the underage page), Larry Hastings (of the wide stance) and Anthony Weiner sitting in judgement of you will you stand there naked except for a pair of black socks. That should fix it but good

When will people start minding their own business and stop trying to legislate common sense? Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and demanding they drink a soda of any size just like nobody made anyone smoke. While I despise smoking, it is a legal product, as is soda. For heaven's sake, take a responsibility for your own actions!

People are elected to office to conduct the people's business, not manage the people's lives. I can spend my own money, thank you, stop spending more of it than you absolutely have to on frivolous crap.

The nanny state has gotten out of control!

When will people start minding their own business and stop trying to legislate common sense? Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head and demanding they drink a soda of any size just like nobody made anyone smoke. While I despise smoking, it is a legal product, as is soda. For heaven's sake, take a responsibility for your own actions!

People are elected to office to conduct the people's business, not manage the people's lives. I can spend my own money, thank you, stop spending more of it than you absolutely have to on frivolous crap.

The nanny state has gotten out of control!

the pattern of democracy and of the democrat is

1 Vox Populii; Vox Dei (the voce of the peple is the voice of God)

2 Vox mei; Vox Populii (My voice is the voice of the people)

3 Vox Mei: Vox Dei (My voice is the voice of God)

4 Deus Sum (I am God)

That is how they approach "doing the peoples business" since they believe or pretend that they represent the people. It is also why one of the founders of the US said "Democracy has a short, bloody history ending in tyranny" and why Ben Franlkin said, when asked "What did you give us?", "A republic: If you can keep it"

• Like 1

Just cause you can. :) Stupid Bloomberg. I wonder if he will be re-elected after all the stuff he as pull or has tried to.

He pulled his third term out of the same orifice that some people here would use to mess their diapers--he won't be able to do the same for a fourth. Bloomberg knows that he's not going to be re-elected, so he's just doing what every lame duck politician does and passing what he wants to have passed. He wouldn't have tried to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana if he still cared about re-election. At worst it would have been a reasonable trade off for having to buy two sodas if you want more then 16oz. (Nevermind the fact that the majority of a 16oz soda is usually ice and not actually soda.) Oh and in case it's not clear, I fully support the spirit of this thread.

Enjoying a nice 44oz Orange Slush from Sonic on a hot summer night.

I had the lime-aid from Sonic today. It was about 100 degrees here. It was good!

Notice that Bloomberg does not want to control the Coney Island hot dog eating contest! A 32 ounce soda is bad but 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes is OK.

Hey, if you want a heavy-duty sweets fix, try bak lava.That would give even a sour-puss like Doucheberg diabetes in about 3 minutes

Guest woodyallen

I live in NYC and I've had to put up with His Royal Majesty Mayor Doucheberg's reign for the last several years. He's an excellent businessman, nobody can deny that, but what he never realized is that a city is a city, not a business. Yes, some of the principles apply, but not everything does. I'll be glad to see him leave, but I hope he doesn't do too much damage on his way out. I like my extra large soft drinks, how else am I supposed to fill my diapers? :P

I put soda in my diapers. after I pass it through my kidneys

I haven't read the justifications given, but at a wild guess:

The idea is that people trend to defaults, and current pricing schemes end up with people defaulting to the largest size. Reduce the maxium size sellable, and you reduce the default. Reduce the default and mindless calorie consumption drops for most people. Businesses spend alot of money to study defaults and mindless consumption to maximize profit. It isn't some idea that was just invented by Bloomberg. Ethical businesses try to engineer intelligent defaults and benefit consumer and business.

In principle, I get that they are trying to do a good thing. However, ON principles, I think they overstepped, majorly. Don't want you population to mindlessly consume sugary crap? How about you develop the critical thinking, self-assement, and mindfullness of your population, so they are less likely to take defaults, and more likely to default to better options in the first place.

Of course, if people actually learned to think for themselves then pretty much every politician and most businesses would be screwed and since those are bassically the same entities now...I don't have much hope for the future.

It is on its face, unenforceable. They'll just sell it in larger bottles that are "not single serving" sized like a 2 liter is today. Idiots are dumber than the people they would deem to be their masters. The 100 watt light bulb ban is a joke. I'd make 99 watt bulbs in a minute. They are already several enterprises selling 100 watt bulbs under the guise of heavy duty and rough service that are still made in the US no less.

In my opinion, if your fine fellow citizens elected him for 3 terms, they got the government they deserve. There must be something about living near a large body of water (east coast, west coast, gulf coast, great lakes-Chicago) that makes you bat crap libtarded. The majority of the population that lives in "fly-over" country just doesn't depend on the government for every little thing under the sun. The notable except is Alaska, those folks hate Obama, love Palin and pretty much want to get on with their lives and be left mostly alone.

It is on its face, unenforceable. They'll just sell it in larger bottles that are "not single serving" sized like a 2 liter is today. Idiots are dumber than the people they would deem to be their masters. The 100 watt light bulb ban is a joke. I'd make 99 watt bulbs in a minute. They are already several enterprises selling 100 watt bulbs under the guise of heavy duty and rough service that are still made in the US no less.

In my opinion, if your fine fellow citizens elected him for 3 terms, they got the government they deserve. There must be something about living near a large body of water (east coast, west coast, gulf coast, great lakes-Chicago) that makes you bat crap libtarded. The majority of the population that lives in "fly-over" country just doesn't depend on the government for every little thing under the sun. The notable except is Alaska, those folks hate Obama, love Palin and pretty much want to get on with their lives and be left mostly alone.

I think that contains a number of inaccuracies. For instance, farmers who live in the "fly-over" country you speak of reap the welfare of government more than any other group of people. The farmers are compensated by the government for loss of profit, even if it is due to price fluctuation if you can believe that. On top of that, they are subsidized by the government. So, I think your statement you made about "not being dependent on the government for every little thing under the sun" is contarded and laughable at best. Often, it is the people who are most critical of government spending that are the ones who get the most money from some kind of tax credit, welfare, subsidy, whatever. I wonder if it is true with you. Also, if you had done your research as I see you clearly haven't, you would know it is an efficiency standard, not a wattage standard. The only reason they are related is because the 100 watt incandescent bulbs are "foreseen" to be too inefficient to meet standards, but you can still improve the efficiency and sell a 100 watt incandescent light bulb. That said, this is a different subject.

That's the secret of perpetual gridlock in taking down the size and scope of government since they can created a bloc of dependents. However the farmers and some of the companies actually produce things so they feel that they have earned their piece of the pie. Skilled politicians can also pit one group of recipients aganst the other as the ability to service all dependent sectors becomes unable to meet the demands

It is strange to see the liberals who touted a "woman's right to do with her body as she sees fit" under the name of "pro-choice" to now legislate how much of what ANY person can put in their bodies. The rationale is that since we all pay themedical bill we have a right to control what you do with your body. This calls to mind a statement I heard in 1969 attributed to Leonard Peikoff: "From handouts to handcuffs" We also see it happening in light bulbs and other things. In fact a conservative gave SecretarySebilius (sp?) the needle on this matter saying "Aren't you pro-choice" and she impaled herself on the hook saying "not in the matter of light bulbs". Now multiply this by any number of beureaucrats and go on Wheel of Fortun and see "T_T_L_T_R__ N" and buy an "A". And they all "Have their reasons" that sound so innocent and benevolent Then remember 3 Fairy porverbs "If you let the cat in, does she leave her tail outside", "Magici gives you what you ask for, not what you want" and "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks"

Sic transit glori populii liberi

is it wrong I hope for diecide? :P I have someone that wants me to visit them in ny. Next time they ask, I will just say "The only way I will go up there, is if I had a pick up truck filled with cans of my mountain dew. Otherwise.... no"

That's the secret of perpetual gridlock in taking down the size and scope of government since they can created a bloc of dependents. However the farmers and some of the companies actually produce things so they feel that they have earned their piece of the pie. Skilled politicians can also pit one group of recipients aganst the other as the ability to service all dependent sectors becomes unable to meet the demands

It is strange to see the liberals who touted a "woman's right to do with her body as she sees fit" under the name of "pro-choice" to now legislate how much of what ANY person can put in their bodies. The rationale is that since we all pay themedical bill we have a right to control what you do with your body. This calls to mind a statement I heard in 1969 attributed to Leonard Peikoff: "From handouts to handcuffs" We also see it happening in light bulbs and other things. In fact a conservative gave SecretarySebilius (sp?) the needle on this matter saying "Aren't you pro-choice" and she impaled herself on the hook saying "not in the matter of light bulbs". Now multiply this by any number of beureaucrats and go on Wheel of Fortun and see "T_T_L_T_R__ N" and buy an "A". And they all "Have their reasons" that sound so innocent and benevolent Then remember 3 Fairy porverbs "If you let the cat in, does she leave her tail outside", "Magici gives you what you ask for, not what you want" and "To cheat a fool, give her that for which she asks"

Sic transit glori populii liberi

Well, if we want to talk about the light bulb law, I will say it is not really necessary because economics will phase out incandescent light bulbs regardless of the actions of the government. The problem being is they cost more both in terms of having to purchase more light bulbs as well as having higher energy cost. To that end, any legislation in this area is a waste of time, both in terms of passing the law, which has already been done, as well as repealing the law, which some politicians take up the floor in congress over. I really wish we could just drop the issue entirely, enough said about that.

One of the issues that you bring up Christine is how to pay or not pay for unhealthy habits that are proven to contribute to higher health care costs. With smoking, there is a tax, which works because the number of cigarettes made each year is continuously going down and you can still buy them if you really want them. With candy, we tried a tax in Washington, but the bill was designed in such a way that it excluded anything that contained flour, which included a variety of candy products. So, we, the voters, repealed it, since it was not going to work. It was also going to cause economic ripples since some candy products would be taxed while others that contained the flour would not. I think if they came up with a better definition for candy so that it actually included all candy, it would be better, but it is hard for them I guess with all the special interest. A tax would also be nice, because the additional income would help balance the budgets. In addition, people with unhealthy habits would be contributing more, which I think is fair. With all that said, banning most these things would be pointless, just like banning a certain sized drink or banning alcohol. Even with a tax though, there is a point where you have gone too far. I am honestly unsure of where that is exactly.