LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers And Smoking

Well i smoke and have no bladder control what so ever, so i have probably done it a 1,000 times but never stopped to think am i peeing well i enjoy this smoke no,but i will try and figure that out if you would like a report from the trenches??

Nappy

We shouldn't smoke- it's rather bad for the body, you know ;) I've got to work on quitting soon myself, even if just for the cost aspect but mainly for my health B) I've lost some lung capacity and at my age this shouldn't be happening :( I don't like feeling 'winded' so it's a good motivation for me to quit the buggers.

Bettypooh

I have never smoked, not even those "funny" ciggarets. I know smoking is bad for your health and I hate being around anyone who is smoking. I have lung problems and even breathing that second hand smoke is terrible for me!

That said, I'm not going to preach to people not to smoke! You are free to do as you please. I will suggest, though, that you watch for falling ash if you are smoking and just wearing diapers! That ash may be hot enough to burn holes in the plastic of your disposable diaper and then you will leak! LOL!

nothing like sitting back in just your diaper after a long hard day at work, and a nice hot shower to wash away that stress and smoke a nice cigarette while kicked back relaxing :)

• 1 month later...

I find it to be the best thing. I am like a pack every few days smoker, so I still get the "buzz" when I have one. Haven't done that in a long time but I will say that aside from self pleasure, that has to be the greatest feeling. The nicotine kicking in and the bladder letting loose is the best thing.

I don't smoke. I tried it before but my body doesn't agree with it. I start feeling down, gives me a head rush, and starts to make me sick right away. I can't even finish a whole stick of a cigarette without coughing. I get a score throat the next day. Cigarette is just plain down right bad for me. I stay away from it.

I only smoke after a few pints of lager but also I have started wearing nappies (well drynites to start with) to the pub so when I go outside for a smoke (as is the custom now in the UK), I often wet as well at the same time as its a good opportunity away from the direct glance of people I know.

yes. herb + diaper is one of the greatest feelings ever. however i always have a problem where i drink alot of water due to cotton mouth but i cant seem to pee while im high. and as im slowly coming down from my high my bladder just decides to open up and it usually floods the diaper... if you're doing this for the first time i recommend doubling up on the diapers.

• 2 years later...