LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And You Wonder Why We Get No Respect

Ummmm....Not really sure where you're going with this one. I think most folks here realise that diapers aren't all that sexy to the 'vanilla' crowd. I'm fine with that. If someone cannot understand that the pro's outweigh the cons while wearing diapers then that's their problem....not mine :P

• Like 1

hahah dude that cartoon made me laugh! i shared it with coworkers..... they laughed to.... there was no association between this and people who chose to wear diapers because it gets them off, but rather they were thinking about older people who need protection due to leaking or urge incontinence....

OK, I'm off. That's fine.

My point is simply that the public perception is diapers are for very old people and babies only - exactly what sarah said (and seriously, I'm glad you and your coworkers got a laugh out of it). No, they weren't thinking about us at all because NO ONE else would have to or want to wear a diaper. The fact that this is funny is my point.

Maybe I'm over (or under) thinking, but whenever adult diapers comes up, it's a joke. BabyFergstar, I'm not denying we're different and certainly 'not normal' (though who is?). Why is it that we are considered weird? Diapers are something to laugh about and so are the people who wear them. Most people don't even know about or think about us, but if they do hear about it, the thought is that we've got to be pretty sick to want to wear diapers.

Rockies Fan, maybe posted elsewhere and for that I apologize. I don't like the double postings either. I haven't been keeping up on the forums as I used to.

I posted this in reaction to people here who post wondering why people who might know about abdl don't readily accept us. Those of you who responded I think pretty much do get it and just go with the flow.

In the end, it's still kind of a funny cartoon. We can leave it at that. We will now return you to your normal programming.

I've had no issues with people accepting me. All my friends know, my in laws know. They don't view me as sick or twisted. Weird hell yeah! It is weird to want to wear a diapee and soil yourself.

But whatever.

What the fark does it matter what others think? At the end of the night we have only ourselves to contend with. There is NO ONE out there who goes to bed thinking "I just hate those Abdls, they're so weird."

MEH.

My co workers thought the pix was funny. No mention about Abdls, or king baby, or stanly, or taboo, or anything but, "that picture is hilarious."

• 11 months later...

Let me spell it out. Unnecessary public "wearing" If you are that much of a slave to it then what should people think? If you do not run the fetish, it runs you and becomes a distraction. If it is a sex theng, then if you do not want the public in your bedroom, then do not bring your bedroom into the public. it goes both ways. Doors are able to be closed for a reason

You don't have to be in public to be 'a slave to it' as you say here- that way of thinking could backfire on you :huh: How many are so obsessed with this that they have a website dedicated to their particular 'thing' and spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums compared to most? :oMethinks the pot just called the kettle black :P

I don't know--I didn't think, "Damn it! They're making fun of us ABs again!" when I saw that cartoon myself. In fact, I've seen it on other sites in other contexts and find it quite funny. As to being weird, I fully acknowledge that, but it's the benign kind rather than the "dangerous creepy psychopath" kind. There ought to be more of the benign kind of weird out there, in fact.

• Like 1

You don't have to be in public to be 'a slave to it' as you say here- that way of thinking could backfire on you :huh: How many are so obsessed with this that they have a website dedicated to their particular 'thing' and spend an inordinate amount of time on these forums compared to most? :oMethinks the pot just called the kettle black :P

Actually, I got it from Diaperapt's list of Active Posts so I figured it was still active or it would not be an 'active post". Yes? No? Besides whick, at the time, I was drinking a "howling pink zombi" from a sippy cup