LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Film Did You Watch Last?

Just got back from "The Boxtrolls". Not as good as Coraline and ParaNorman, but still very, very good. The way it played out and all the themes about it made it feel like a lost Roald Dahl story. Laika is now three for three for me and I'm ready to dub them the Pixar of stop-motion animation :)

Going old skool :P I 'finally' got around to watching "The Deer Hunter" Interesting, but difficult at the same time. Lots of contrasts and parallels, Just something that sticks with you as well. this was a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still having flashbacks! :o

I need to start watching lighter materials :blush:

• Like 1

Recently went to the movies and saw the Maze runner and the Equalizer. Maze runner could have been better. The Equalizer rocked. I would see it again if I could. Then I just watched the Conjuring. Pretty good movie. I will probably go see Annabelle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched BADASS which is written around the events of Epic Beard Guy. Also watched an older flick called Monkey Shines (not what you think) and it was well, interesting.... not great but haven't seen many that were worse.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...