LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

I didn't see this or knew about it! This is great though, because being the DR.Phil show, so many saw this and the whole lifestyle is more open and accepted by everyone. It's getting less taboo and starnge in the non AB.DL world.

I love it when this makes mainstream media in a good way.

I saw some of this on youtube and it's apparent that this guy NEEDS to slack down a lot if he wants to keep a relationship with his GF. Having her clean him, diaper him, feed him fulltime is not goos at all and he needs to see this.

His GF is very hot and willing to help him with the fetish and he has i tmade, but he needs to find better balance and not let the fetish take over completely.

At times let loose and play baby, but he also needs to walk outside, be a man and treat her like a woman.

He has gone wat to far IMO and this relationship won't last which is too bad, because he has found a woman who is both very cute and willing to put up with his fetish. I very envious.

• Like 1

Boy Junior, you're rather impatient arent you! Patience is a virtue and I am willing to be patient for it so should you. I missed the show when it aired due to sleep issues but you don't see me going around hounding people for it! I am willing to be patient, and wait.

BabyChris121675

I saw some of this on youtube and it's apparent that this guy NEEDS to slack down a lot if he wants to keep a relationship with his GF.

His girlfriend broke up with him before the episode aired. This is why it's a good idea to read the entire thread before responding.

His GF is very hot

Jeez, dude. Creeper much?

if he new what his sound bites where he could very easily compare with his other half as to hers and IF as he Claims They where blindsided by the show its because he allowed it they could have compared notes and said hey this is not what we thought we where here for and left without taping the show ,they tape multiple episodes at a time and if guests for a show walk out or don't show no big deal they just film another show on another topic already scheduled to be filmed that day. so these excuses of producer manipulation are hogwash he could have stopped at anytime and not done the show !!

Nappy

People ... this is Dr. Phill you're discussing ... and he isn't even a doctor in anything! So many things wrong with this, first that it's on mainstream meadia. I know, it's almost annoying to hear it said like that, but it's true. All they care about is sensationalism, that's it. If they can't make a political point they like, they'll make the guests look worse just to get ratings. Second, it's Phill, the moron who should not be giving anyone advice on anything except how to live in a cave.

• Like 1

Finally got around to watching the episode. I thought Mr. Phil handled it respectfully and let Brett explain his lifestyle and choices.

I agreed with Phil that Brett wasn't offering a true relationship to his girlfriend as he wasn't willing to meet her needs and desires. I'm glad she has moved on though I am sure Brett misses his Mommy time with her.

• Like 1

I am perfectly fine, actually better then ever.........She still does play mommy alot so, ya. Plus ive had a bunch of people wanting me to be there adoptive son. I think i have actually found 1 too so im happy and better then ever. I still plan to work but have that at home. I agree I wasnt offering that much, same time stuff wasnt said about cat because its better that way. Anyways I try to keep my blog updated with whats going on, Glad u got to watch it finally.

People ... this is Dr. Phill you're discussing ... and he isn't even a doctor in anything!

Uh, yea he is. You can't use that title unless you earn it. He has a PhD in clinical psychology. It took me 10 seconds to find that out.

Formal education does not matter ... he's practicing psychological medicine without a license and only gets away with it because it's a show. He should not be counseling anyone on anything, considering he is pretty much a lowlife so meh.

Well, anyone who believes what they see on TV, hears on radio, or reads in print or online might just deserve to get bitten in the butt for their lack of intelligence :lol: If you want to know the truth, you have to seek it out and verify it from many sources. Like all of the other talking heads this is just entertainment, albeit of a flavor I don't care for :P

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As much as I really don't care and have really moved past the show and learned from it, I found out that it reairs 2mrw on the dr.phil show if people who missed it want to see. Your welcome to putting your comments down and such, but I have learned alot and had alot of opportunies after this show aired. I also seem to have found the right family for me, thats it for now.

hmm so watching the episode, cause it happened to be on when i turned the tv on.. i really do not like Dr Phil. I really liked him in this episode...all his questions rhetorical and otherwise were spot on.... we only watched about 4 minutes though and then changed it.. it was all we could handle...

• 4 weeks later...

Props to brett, i think it came off as well as it could have. Probably the worst i have seen of us on TV was that Jerry Springer show from circa 1999 that had one of the ABs moms get up in middle of the show leading him off stage because he needed a change... Boy was that a mess.

This one went much better, but i dont think you need to give up AB/DL completely. I have a perfect marriage that includes a onesie, pacifiers, and several pairs of cloth training pants, among misc disposables...

Props to brett, i think it came off as well as it could have. Probably the worst i have seen of us on TV was that Jerry Springer show from circa 1999 that had one of the ABs moms get up in middle of the show leading him off stage because he needed a change... Boy was that a mess.

This one went much better, but i dont think you need to give up AB/DL completely. I have a perfect marriage that includes a onesie, pacifiers, and several pairs of cloth training pants, among misc disposables...

Thanks, it was quite a interesting thing to do. I have had alot change in my life, but in my opinion for the better. I have decided I need a balance. I have found a wonderful mommy,(cat and I broke up) I got a great management job now and have alot of opportunites coming my way because of the show. I really am happy I did it. Alot of people will call me selfish self absorbed and such, but thats exactly what a baby is, its all about them. I have found a mommy that loves that and we have a good relationship going. You can follow what I am doing on my blog www.babybrett.wordpress.com I keep it up to date and alot of people like reading it. im sure u would like it too. The only thing that can get better in my life, which will happen sooner or later here is this mommy and I take it to the next level and live together, but that will have to happen with time. I had alot of families try to adopt me and I think ive chosen on this one. If you have any questions you can contact me from here or my blog

Thanks again :)