LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Love Of Diapers Before The Internet

I also bought several publications from Infantae Press from Seattle. He also published much in the way of CD so I had to be careful what I ordered as that is only of marginal interest. DPF was similiar as I tried to eliminate gay stories from my orders.

Before the internet I was just starting to wear diapers. Never thought of myself as "the only one" since I could buy diapers in my size at the drugstore I knew others had to be buying them too. But at that time it was mainly for leaking issues, the "fetish" grew with the internet and the community-feeling I found online. Mostly hung out in the pre-pervs AOL diapers chatroom. Couldn't afford DPF's prices (which is a big readon why DD came to be.)

• Like 1

Didn't know of anything before the internet, DPF was the first thing I knew of when I was around 18 and also wetset mags around that time too

Same here. I started searching the internet right when I was allowed to sit in front of the screen by myself. I was probably too young, but I started finding all kinds of things. Some were disturbing at first, but then others were extremely comforting. Although I was way younger than 18, I found out about DPF and went on all the time.. then Wet Set came about when I was a little older.

But before the internet i still didn't think I was alone.. I knew enough to be quiet about it, but I always kept fairly optimistic.

I am 64 and had all the same thoughts, the only thing that kept me sane was that I knew they had diapers for adults in the Wards and Sears catalogs so I figured there must be others like me. It was such a relief to find out in 1995 when we got our first internet hook up that there were thousands of people just like me. I have seen diaper sites come and go through the years but I never get tired of looking at them all.

Born in 1957. Being the older of three brothers & cousins & missing the attention they got being babys; I often wanted to swap places. I remember holding a towel on like a diaper when taking a bath a time or two very young then. At school I got picked on for "taking a sit-down" there were no doors on the stalls then. After that I'd leave class to go or hold it till I got home. LOL that didnot always work. It ended with me spending a whole weekend in cloth diapers & plastic pants 24/7 at 10years old for punishment for dirty pants after spanking didnot help. I BLOCKED that all out for years. At 14years old I found a story in Penthouse titled "Wife babys hubby". It gave the brands & sizes of everything = Curity 21x40 cloth diapers; Gerber toddler size plastic pants; even blue Ducky diaper pins. I read that story 1000 times that day.Then having the house to myself that weekend I found two safety pins & three older t-shirts & pinned them on like a diaper. I'm glad t-shirts stretch. I walked around watched T.V. almost got caught wearing but jumped into bed & covered up. I worked as a bagboy so part of the next paycheck went for the real thing like in the story. It took about an hour to get the guts to buy them. (probally redfaced too) I hid it all in a box in my closet for about two weeks before I got the house to myself again.(felt like a year) I layered three like the story said; but didnot like that & added more. LOL at one time I pinned all 12 on at once. I finally stopped at six for a fit I liked best. I too found diaper storys in the Forum and Varations mags. I had thought the story in Penthouse was probally made-up till I seen those mags.

I see a little bit of what I felt in every post. By 1963, being 10 years old, I had this overpowering feeling of wanting to wear a diaper. Whenever I went to a drug store I looked at adult diapers and by about 1983 I bought my first Attends. OH WHAT A FEELING! Like everyone else when the internet came along the first thing I searched for were ab/dl websites. Of course back then I don't think there was a label for us. Anyway, for what it's worth I'm so glad to be a part of this group.

I could write a book about this (actually I sort of am, in the form of a true "me and my diapers" story, who knows if I'll ever finish).

Skipping the details, I was always fascinated with diapers as a kid and saw younger cousins and neighborhood kids in them. Also, the girl next door wet herself and wore them until we were both about 9. Kids had accidents at school. Every time I went home and "recreated" the scenes myself. By the time I was a teenager I was making my own diapers with towels and trash bags. Once I could drive I was able to buy the "real thing."

And when I turned 21 (late 1970s) I was finally able to go into adult bookstores. From that point onward, for the next 20 years, I'd visit them every week or two. I love looking at lesbians, but the REAL reason I went to these places was to find something--anything--about wearing diapers.

Occasionally there would be fetish magazines, often focused on enemas, golden showers, etc (one magazine always featured a photo of a toilet on the cover). I bought them all, hoping I'd find something. I also bought swingers' magazines hoping somebody may run an ad mentioning diapers. While there was lots of interesting stuff in them, I never found anything about wearing diapers.

UNTIL one of them featured an ad from a small company named Amber E. (the "E" was for "Enterprises"). The ad said "If you think wearing diapers and playing baby is fun, write for a copy of our newsletter." As others on this thread have mentioned, I was absolutely exhilarated to find that I was NOT the only person into this. So I wrote. Amber E. was run by a 50-something lady named Florence who started out sewing "sissy" clothes then started making adult baby clothes when her son "came out" as an AB. She published a magazine (done on a rented copy machine) called the "Crib Sheet."

A few years after that, came the "Infantae Press" which published collections of ABDL stories, photos by a man who went by "Wringer" and drawings by a talented artist named Donovan. The books included a column by "Baby Jenny" (who was Don's wife) and were published by Charles "Cathy" Slavik. Most of the photos featured in the IP books have been out there in circulation among ABDLs for years. I believe that's where I first saw letters from Angela (who posts here on DD) and her husband Don (different Don).

Also, as mentioned elsewhere, this is when we saw the occasional letter to Penthouse and the like.

As I recall, the above publications sort of "faded away" by the early 1980s. That's when I first heard of DPF. I think they sent me something in the mail, having gotten my address from IP or AE. I joined and was a member for a few years but didn't really like it. Tommy and Marky were gay and most of the members were gay, and so most of the stories were written for them. I'm straight and these days I could not care less, half of my friends are gay. But back then I wasn't as open minded and wasn't much into the DPF material.

Also, Tommy publised a "roster" with peoples' names and addresses so that others could correspond. That was fine, except that some weren't discreet AT ALL. I'd get the mail and there would be letters with stickers of diaper pins and blocks on the envelopes and the senders would write "Hey you big diaper wearing sissy pants, you!" (or whatever) on the backs. I had a very "public facing" job at the time and lived in an apartment complex where people often got other people's mail so this was NOT good. So I let my membership run out and that was that.

I continued visiting adult bookstores and occasionally you'd find some other magazine for sale (one was called "Dominated & Diapered") or ads for adult diapers and baby clothes (one seller was "Mommy Caroline"). But I didn't order many of these things. That's when I was first dating the lady who is now my wife, she sewed and she made me adult sized cloth diapers by sewing baby-sized ones together. Also, plastic pants and other fun things.

Over the next ten years, I continued to find more and more ABDL material in adult bookstores. One GREAT adult bookstore near Trenton, NJ actually had an entire AB section which mostly consisted of the Infantae Press material. But that was it.

UNTIL the internet, and as mentioned by "HookedOnDiapers", the first ABDL stuff I found on the web was in the alt.sex.fetish.diapers group (and I think the very first pictures I downloaded were the "Suzy" pictures -- in most of them she was just wetting her panties but there was one set where she absolutely soaked her diapers).

Ah, the memories. There are other aspects of being a "baby boom baby" that I'd love to discuss with the others on this thread. I'm already friends with DDRon but to Honu, Duck and the rest of you, let's chat about this sometime.

Or maybe we can request a "Boomers" sub forum? I may do that in a bit.

Thank you so much for recalling all those mags.I wrote a post asking if anyone knew of those mags.and just a few came up.At one time i had all those mags.I lost them all when i moved here from cali.,so thanks

I can't remember my first time with diaper experimentation, but I wet some underware, while in the tub, a few times, back in the 60's. I eventually came across some Penthouse forum type mags and found some articles in them about ABDL's which was something I knew nothing about, but it stired up feelings within me. The wife I had for 20 years and I split about 4 years ago, now. and she allowed my to wear and use diapers, as I'm DL, not AB. But when we split up, and I came across my now newer wife, and I knew that she would freak out about some thing like diapers, so had to get rid of the mags, diapers, covers, etc, and now can occassionally diaper myself with towels and use a med garbage bag, cut down and leg holes cut out of it for some protection. It's not the same but gives me some mental relief. It makes it a bit easier, being unemployed and having the time while she is at work. But I still have to take precautions as her mom lives with us, too. So when I have the inclination, and time alone, I get on my computer and spend some time here for the mental reprieve that it takes at times. I wish all of our lives could be as we wished them to be, and that those that would like to try diapers, or just thought about them could find places like DD to satisfy their curiosity, and live out some of their desires. Things have so drastically changes since the computers first came out for the public, and with the WWW. So many people have learned that they are not alone in their AB/DL thoughts, desires, beliefs, and wanting to try to fulfill their fantasy's. And here they can learn so much, and have so many people interface with them to learn so much about all of this. Things have sure changed since the days before computers, and even with publications coming forward with articles about AB/DL's, which growing up, were so hard to come by in the towns here. Our society has opened up about so many things and in some ways this has not always been good, but for the overall informations available to us, it has really been a great leap forward for us.

A few years after that, came the "Infantae Press" which published collections of ABDL stories, photos by a man who went by "Wringer" and drawings by a talented artist named Donovan. The books included a column by "Baby Jenny" (who was Don's wife) and were published by Charles "Cathy" Slavik. Most of the photos featured in the IP books have been out there in circulation among ABDLs for years. I believe that's where I first saw letters from Angela (who posts here on DD) and her husband Don (different Don).

Hi Everyone,

Actually, by the time (March 1991) I discovered Infantae Press and the marvelous Charles "Cathy" Slavik, they were no longer publishing new AB/DL material. By then my first open letter to DPF members had appeared in a newsletter, announcing that I would be writing "Baby Angel" as a full-page column for the DPF Newsletter.

The way it happened was that toward the end of September 1990 I was feeling depressed over all the energy I had to devote to the diapers necessary for me to manage my profound urinary incontinence. Sure it helped that my entire family was diaper friendly, but living alone in a building filled with other ambitious young attorneys hardly provided me with supportive folks to help with the purchase, storage and disposale of my diapers. The last Saturday evening of the month my youngest sister Missy invited me to her house for dinner. Her husband was out of town. Her then infant daughter was sleeping. I told Missy, who had even less bladder control than me, about my frustrations.

Missy burst out laughing. She said that another expectant mom Missy met at her urologist told he about Adult Babies who had fun in diapers. Missy and her new pal tried pacifiers and baby bottles. They did find suddenly they could have fun in diapers. Missy even bought some adult publications.

Mind you, what I had not told Missy was that since I had been 15 I had been into the adult spanking for pleasure scene. I had read many adult publications and somehow missed learning about AB. Anyway Missy had a spare, unused set of MAM orthodontic pacifiers with clear silicone nipples and a couple of new clear silicone toddler large nipples for EvenFlo baby bottles. Right away I found those comforting. Before I left that night I wrote down the name of the publications and even the address for DPF. Back then Missy was a member of the movie costumers union. She aspired to become a costume designer. Since we were kids our Mom and Granny Vi had sewn us Onesies to fit us as we grew.

Missy had been invited to attend an entertainment industry Halloween costume party. She proposed to make each of us super-babyish Onesies, with improvements on the ones our Mom made. Missy's were brightly colored and the snaps were in front, just below the waist for easier access when we had to change ourselves. I wrote a letter to Tommy at DPF that night.

A couple of weeks later Mom babysat Missy's daughter. Inside her Onesie Missy was wearing pinned adult gauze prefold diapers and adult Gerber vinyl panties. Without a discreet washing machine I was making do with Attends. Our coordinated Onesies were a major hit at the party. Several guys noticed and appreciated that we were wearing real diapers. Missy was carrying an outrageous huge pink diaper bag. Using a ladies room we helped each other change during the party. The upshot was that we were invited to a far more exclusive party the following Saturday evening. Mom agreed to babysit.

That was when Missy met the famous costume designer who hired her as his assistant, which a couple of years later allowed her to join the Costume Designers union, a major career advancement. I became friends with Kent Perry and Chris Taylor, both long-time friends of Tommy and DPF. They were still living in West Hollywood and invited me to monthly AB events.

By coincidence the morning after that second party Tommy phoned me at home. I have always assumed Chris and/or Kent had called Tommy. From then on I was a DPF member. In February 1991 at one of Kent's parties I was introduced to a dentist only a few years older than me who was a straight AB. He asked me out on a date, but it was March before we could go out. Although he took me to a very nice restaurant, where we both wore normal business outfits, by the time he took me back to his condo I suspected all we had incommon was AB. When I mentioned I needed to change my Attends, he offered me a cloth diaper. Unfortunately that turned out to be an ordinary dish towel, to be held with metal safety pins, not real diaper pins. Worst, he had no waterproof panties. In the spirit of fun, after I put on a dry Attends I did ask him to pin the dish towel over it. He showed me a copy of "Tales From the Crib #11" That was my intro to Infantae and also to Baby Jenny. Also, that was the issue in which Jean Davis had two articles and her husband Don Davis had an article about the care of Big Baby Girls. Best of all, that dentist gave me his copy of the magazine.

As soon as he drove me home, I wrote a fan letter to Jean and Don. I put that in a stamped envelope with my return address and a fan letter to Charles "Cathy" Slavik saying I wanted to buy back issues of Infantae Press publications. A few days later Charles phoned me to say that just as TFTC #11 was being mailed in March 1989 Jean Davis was killed in an auto accident. That was a shock. He did give me the address for Don Davis, so I could write a condolence note. Before Don answered that note, Tommy sent me a stack of back issue DPF newsletters and rosters, where I found a 1989 obit of Jean Davis. Late in April 1991 I did get a nice reply from Don Davis, wishing me all the very best. I answered cordially.

During the last week of April a good friend who organized adult spanking parties around Hollywood invited me to attend one on the first Saturday evening in May. She mentioned that she was expecting the well-know adult spanking photographer Don Davis to attend. I only hoped that was the same Don Davis, but still I offered to handle the reception/registration table. I got there early, by cab, and I pinned on my name tag. An hour later a distinguished gentleman wearing a well-tailored suit approached. When he said he was on the list and was named Don Davis I made sure he could see my own name tag.

All I could hope was that if this was the right Don Davis he would recognize my name. Even before I was sure, I turned over the registration to another gal and led Don to a private table. After a few minutes of casual banter, he thanked me for sending the note. We talked the rest of the evening until the party shur down, then continued talking at Canter's All-Night Deli near by. From then on Don and I have been a loving couple. We married in October 1991, just over a years after I discovered the marvelous world of AB/DL.

Although DPF was moving toward on-line communication even as early as 1991, and in my law office I used computers, I did not start responding to AB/DL pals on-line until September 1998. Since 1976 I had been pen/pin pals with other incontinent folks. Through DPF I became pin pals with a whole lot of AB and a few DL using snail mail. That was okay because I type fairly fast, but the stamps and supplies was expensive. I continued to also communicate by snail mail until 2001. About the same time I felt I no longer had enough spare time to write my column for DPF. I ended that during the summer of 2001. Tommy was polite about that, but he no longer communicated with me. A few years later Tommy wrote me an invoice for the subscription renewal. I did not react well to the insult. From then on I insisted Don place orders for additional DPF Baby Heaven diapers. I already had good sources for waterproof panties at better prices.

Sure, the WWW revolutionized the AB/DL world. Home personal scanners became practical. Photos could be exchanged without using a photo developing firm. Frankly a whole lot of photo labs would not make AB/DL prints, so it worked out. Over the years connections went from 300 baud to 28K to 480K to over 2 meg at decent cost and faster in some places for a little bit more.

Often I miss the early era when even if we had not met an individual face-to-face we frequently had mutual friends.

When I was getting ready to move from home to a university dorm, I had to learn to put on and sleep in disposables. That was August 1981, when Attends were the best-selling brand of adult disposables. They still were sold in carboard boxes. Best of all, Attends made "Adult Small" with fit me nicely. They still made "Junior" (about the size of a modern Size 6) and "Youth" wich were between Juniors and Small. The campus general store at my university stocked all sizes of Attends. Same was true of a store across the street from my law school.

Unfortunately I do not remember when Attends switched over to plastic bags. The diapers still fit me so I paid no attention. Certainly by the time I discovered the joys of AB Attends were only sold in bags. I am not sure Depend ever were sold in cardboard boxes, since they were never small enough to fit me.

Heck, I remember the first time my Mom bought Pampers for my youngest sister. That was the summer of 1972. Pampers were sold in cardboard boxes and did not yet have sticky tapes. You could buy rolls of diaper tape separately, or you could do as did Mom and fasten Pampers with diaper pins.

Maybe those were better days. Still, I appreciate the comfort and convenience of Pampers Cruisers and Extra Protection.

OK, I'll pitch in my 2 cents here.

Back in the early 80's I discovered a strange attraction to diapers. I'd been in Pampers for bedwetting until about age 6 and first found a couple of leftover Pampers in the back of the linen closet. Then I progressed to finding a few leftover cloth diapers (now considered rags for furniture polish) and even a pair of Gerber panties and some diaper pins. Although I have no memory of being cloth diapered, I found this whole process comforting, if a bit complicated for a kid of my age.

In my teen years in the mid to late 80's I found myself experimenting with lots of things. The attraction to diapers would come and go, and I kept trying to fit those really old cloth diapers together in combinations that would accomodate my growing size.

Finally the day arrrived when I could drive and had a bit of spare cash in hand. So, you guessed it, off to a store I went - preferably as far away from my home area as possible and I'd buy the largest size diapers I could find. This was just on the tail end of the "thicker is better" trend in baby diapers before ultratrims were introduced. I was able to get packs where I could take 2-3 diapers and, with the help of masking tape and scisssors, assemble them together into something that would fit me. Of course it was like Frankenstein's monster and certainly not comfortable to wear for more than a quick "session", but it gave my mind something I was yearning for - even though I couldn't quite grasp why. As was mentioned in a completely separate thread, I was "that guy" who would sometimes put a pack of diapers off by the side of an old dirt road somewhere, because I didn't have anywhere to hide them (and when you think about the size of diapers then compared to those now, those packages were really large). Sometimes I'd toss them in a field or some woods wrapped as tightly as I could in a trash bag, and I'd come back and dig a couple more out at a later date if they were still dry/usable.

Fast forward to my college years in the early 90's and this was really the time when I was able to finally explore diapers. It was also the time when I was exploring the forums on Prodigy (early competitor to Compuserve, etc). I found some mention of a desire to wear diapers, but it was cloaked in talk about incontinence as the folks who moderated the forums seemed like nazis about anything that hinted of a sexual nature, let alone a true fetish. BUT, like others, I had that spark that I'm not alone, and therefore, maybe I'm not as weird as I thought I was. OK, maybe I'm still "weird" :) but just not the only one. LOL. Anyway, it was this time that I finally got up the nerve to go out and buy my first ADULT diaper. Of course I'd seen Attends and Depends advertised on TV, but somehow in my mind they weren't true "diapers" and they were for REALLY OLD people. In truth the one variety of "briefs" they had with the loincloth setup with a pad held together by straps on the hips looked not only uncomfortable but also impractical. So I went out and got a sample pack (yeah, they actually sold them retail in some places) of Depends. I was in heaven! These things actually fit me! They were ugly as sin, and thinner than I'd expected, but they were a real, live, diaper for me to wear.

It was also at this time that I had a girlfriend who was pretty open, exploratory and accepting about her sexuality. She and I were both pretty new to most things and she was asking me what some of my fantasies were and what types of things I'd like to try. She proposed a few things that raised my eyebrows (did I mention she was also a nurse and had just come out of a lesbian relationship?) and I so very much wanted to tell her/ask her about wearing diapers.... but I didn't. That's one of those things I regret to this day.

I somehow found out about a BBS that operated somewhere in California that catered to the ABDL crowd and would dial it up once a month (incurring HUGE long distance fees) to browse and download the occasional picture. I also found IRC and newslists. LOTS of interesting things in there that also reinforced that I was not alone and that there were many different flavors to this whole AB/DL thing. I somehow or other found a guy who lived near me and we got together to talk. Despite the oddity of it all, I found that there were other, real, living, breathing human beings who lived normal lives on the outside and wanted to wear diapers behind closed doors, and they did it with relative success.

I guess putting a bookend on this whole trip down memory lane was cruising the WWW as it came out of it's infancy (no pun) and found all sorts of sites popping up in my Webcrawler searches that showed there were a lot of people out there with similar interests. I am thankful the internet is here and allows us to explore with the ease it does. I cringe at the thought of continuing on in my life not knowing there was anyone else like me out there.

• Like 1

Can't remember when Attends came in boxes, Angela....

However I do remember the Pampers of the early 80's when I was born in 83, which were in cardboard boxes with that classic Pampers baby pic on the front, really thick and crinkly,plastic, with single white large tapes and that classic Pampers scent to them.

And I can't remember everything back then, but I think they didn't have much or any SAP in, not quite sure, my memory isn't crystal for everything....

I too am old enough to remember a time before the internet showed me the light. I had kind of a unique experience though in that I knew another girl in my class liked wetting because she used to do it all the time and one day I asked if she liked it and because I was one of the few who had been rather decent to her she told me she did. I don't know why I never reciprocated that aknowledgment back to her, letting her know that I liked it too. But we were in high school and your image is so important back then. I wish I had though because im sure she must have worried herself to death thinking I was going to tell everyone. After about a month or so she seemed extra kind when she saw me so I think once she realized I never told anyone she felt better.

So I never really thought I was the only one in the world. But I did wish I could some how get rid of it, like I had a disease or something. My parents purchased me my first online capable computer in 1995 for me to use in University. And it wasn't something that I looked up right away, but when spring break came around and I didn't have much to do I decided I should look and see what there was online for sex related stuff. I went through a lot of websites with just straight porn before I started to venture into kink territory. Eventually I came across one with links that said "taboo diaper fetish" or something like that. Now I wasn't into diapers that much back then, mostly just wetting but I clicked on it anyway and it brought me to DPF. At first I was really taken back. And even though I was into wetting the idea of people dressing as babies made me feel kind of weird. Almost like a disappointment, "this thing could make me a horrible person if I let it" is pretty much how I felt. Eventually though I stumbled onto Wet Set and was so relieved because the was more of a watersport sort there. I felt happy to know I was a 'panty pisser' and not an adult baby. The more I learned though, the more I understood what the make up of this fetish is in that we are all given the basic interest and its just to varying degrees of participation. A couple years down the road I tried diapers and liked them for the easy clean up and no hassle with furniture and so on. Over the years i've gone back and forth between straight wetting to diaper lover to full blown adult baby. In the past few years I've maintained a rather flat line of being a diaper lover. Perhaps this is because as I age and my hormones and urges become more stable this is what I have settled into.

I wasn't going to weigh in here, but couldn't resist!

OMG. Angela, DPF, Amber E, Infantae Press, Charles Slavik, Nugget, Penthouse Forum....

I got my first intro into "reaching out" having bought a magazine I'd never seen before, at a truck stop, while my first wife and I were on our way north to a vacation in 1976. Yes, you old farts, 1976! It was Nugget magazine, with it's letters section, that in that first time I'd seen it, had TWO letters regarding diapers and ABs! Of course, you could mail letters to the other posters through the magazine.

I ended up, by that point, so feeling the need to reach out, finding I really was NOT alone in my diaper urges and desires, and I wasn't crazy for WANTING to be back in diapers - my story and philosophy can be found in my blog postings - I connected with Linda Latex, who steered me toward DPF. And, the rest, as they say, is history.

I am married a third time, this time my DL side/life/world accepted, embraced and encouraged, with occasional participation, and I can freely enjoy cloth diapers or disposables, and afford what I want to buy and wear.

I've come to the point in my life, watching all these uptight kiddies so wound up about being different, impatient and not able to connect and deal with relationships, where I am comfortable with ME and my life, and IT'S ONLY DIAPERS - a legal, legitimate product for a legitimate need! You wanna' wear 'em and use 'em? Just DO IT! I would prefer it be done discreetly and with decorum, but the ABs gotta' do their thing how they have to do it, the DLs oughta just be cool, and everybody oughta just chill and be content.

Thanks for the thread. Nice to see all the "oldsters" weighing in. I bet at a party, just stripped down to our diapers, we'd have one cool time and be one good looking, if not odd, group!

I wish everyone here the best!

when I was a baby in the early 1970's baby diapers all came in card board boxes and later Attends and Depends in boxes I think most diaper companies change over to the plastic bags in the 1990's.

also the baby diapers back then were bigger overal and alot thicker no SAP back thin.

i prefer the non SAP diapers my self, but good luck finding and diapers baby or adult with out SAP now.

we older babies had it pretty good back then. :baby_smiley3:

Great thread - Pampers for me back in 70's; until my mom and dad found a their 15 year old with a dry stash - and a wet one under the mattress...and into therapy I went for many a year. I thought I was the one-and-only - UNTIL the internet... and I found out I was maybe a little "different" but not alone.

Thanks DD... BB

For me, I liked Luvs and Pampers from the 1980s. I remember wearing them quite vividly, though I was very young. I always wanted to get back in diapers, but didn't know if I was alone with that interest.

I was there, too. Way before the Internet. Kinked into it by a bedwetting girlfriend who finally admitted her wet diapers at night really turned her on! In time, we roomed together and her night diapering routines, and early morning too, became foreplay and arousal for both of us. Only she wore and liked it then, but this suited me fine just to see her get aroused + I thought she was just sexy and cute in those cloth diapers and rubber pants. Hey...this was the late 1960's and there were NO adult disposables that we ever knew of.

At times she'd wear in the day just for fun. This was possible only in the winter and under loose clothing and long coats that did NOT reveal her padded secrets. It was fun. Just the two of and we honestly figured we must be the only two weirdos into her diaper joys. And one summer we did a camping trip on my big old Harley and she diapered up under her jeans for much of that time....claiming the bike vibrations not only excited her, but make her bladder go bezerk, too! Yes, she had the "Big O" on that backseat while riding wet and it was wild. Claimed it was the only time she could cum and go at the same time...LOL.

When she lived in the college dorms, there were other female wetters, true. But she never DARED ask or share her peculiar arousals felt in that wet and bulky overnight diaper and rubber pants. That one was for me only and that made it special to us...

a very special secret and no one was the wiser.

We parted after graduation and I figured someday she'd probably outgrow or be 'cured' of her naughty little curse. We just lost contact, sadly and I'll never know how she still feels about this.

Only a few years passed and I more or less shelved the notion that I had experienced a true one-of-a-kind relationship, never to be replicated. And then I picked up on some 'kink' readings....

I do think it was the Penthouse Forums or some other UK pub (I was working there at the time) that I picked up and was nearly shocked off my chair when I read about this attraction in others. I think the Brits would say I was gobsmacked or some such.

Bottom line..I was not alone!!! Good forums and print stuff was scarce, usually ab-oriented and of a same-sex nature leaving me to believe few if any genetic females enjoyed a DL fetish or activity that included sharing with a male.

The advent of the Internet some years later finall yconvinced me there were those select few out there who enjoyed finding others who were into the fetish.

To this day, I most enjoy the fetish when the woman wears and wets and finds pleasure in it. Tho I will indulge in wearing if SHE finds this a turn on to her, this has happend with only two women whom I've met over the years. Simply finding a female DL is difficult enough; that one who wants and likes to be in diapers along with her guy is most rare, nearly unique.

So, those are my thoughts from over the years....take it or leave it.

• Like 1

This is a fascinating thread even for me as a person who is young enough to be lucky enough to always have had the internet to let me know I was not the only AB in the world. As I read your experiences it makes real how challenging it must have been. I am so very thankful for all of you AB/DL's who have been through all that because I know over the years many of you have given me very good advice that has come from your experiences. I just want to as wanted to take a minute to honor your experiences and thank you all for having paved the way for me to be on the journey of self acceptance which without your experiences would not be possible. THANK YOU!!!!

I first found my love of diapers in 1958, when I was 5. This continued through most of my life. For many years, diapers were kind of put aside as I became fascinated with lingerie (still am) and cross-dressing. But even through that the interest in diapers were still there.

I would read the occasional letter in the Penthouse Forum or something about diaper wearing and that always struck me as interesting. But I figured that since I was married (and she did not mind the cross-dressing) the diaper thing would not go over well. I think it was on compuserve or something like that in the 90's that I saw a diaper related forum and that got me thinking and rekindled my interest in diapers. This was reinforced by one time my ex commenting how she like me "nursing".

Finally I got enough nerve up to mention diapers. This did not go over very well. After some time and many conversations, I began wearing diapers at night and we even had some diaper play. The marriage did not last but my diaper wearing continues...

My current wife is OK with diapers, but cross-dressing is out...

CDL

Great topic can relate to a lot of what was said. For me my love of diapers came at age 11, found diapers in my friends closet one afternoon. Johnson and Johnson disposable diapers. So I took one and went into the bathroom and put it on. After that it was all over, I was hooked. Growing up I would use huggies and pampers till they did not fit anymore. Moved away from home and joined the Navy, being stationed overseas in Japan i found adult diapers that would fit and would use them.

To be honest I thought there was something seriously wrong with me for having the liking towards diapers. How is it a grown man would like to wear diapers???? Then in the mid 90's I discovered the internet over at a friends house.... and I did a search on Yahoo. Holly Cow, i found out i was not the only one who enjoyed to wear diapers. www.dpf.com was the very first diaper site I went on. So yes I am glad the internet was around, being I was ready to go to the ole Head Doctor and get myself checked out.

Aloha and stay diapered!!!!

I come from a country that didnt have internet till I was 12 - Not to mention the computers.... Lol

But I was into all the diaper stuff when I was 3-12. So Finding out that the Internet had so many like me put my mind at ease :)

Other than that - after Potty Training I never used a REAL diaper until I was 17 :)

And the first one I tried was Drynites lol. Shortly After Abena X-Plus'es and so on :)

Until I reached the age of 17.

I created really good Makeshifts, and whenever I was at some neighbors house. And their kid wearing a diaper or - having diapers stored or displayed somewhere on the surface

I wanted to take them really badly, but I always thought "Damn, if I take one out of their 120 diapers, surely they would be suspicious" at that point I was really scared of taking them :D

But Now If I were to go back in time, I would get em all :D

I don't fit in baby diapers anymore, I tried the Cruisers 7 Size and They were hilariously small.

Just the thought of Going back in Time and Getting a really soft thick baby diaper on my but is a great Deal on it's own :)

Good old Times :)

So as you can see - Even younger people like me, thought about being alone in the world, but soon enough found out about this fetish searching "men in Diapers" first thing that popped up was DailyDiapers :) I was Glad I found the website :)

• 2 weeks later...

...this thread sure brings back all my memories of Nugget, Variations, Penthouse Forum, etc. I remember an adult film called "A Taste Of Money" that had a good part of it with about 5 girls in cloth diapers in a large crib. Ron Jeremy I believe also starred in it. One of my fondest and best sex periods of my life when I was in my mid-20s(I'm 51 now)and I had a nice looking 37yr old roommate(we were sexually intimate-kinda like a "Friends With Benefits" deal) who found one of my Variations and read it. Lucky for me it had one of the diaper stories in it and she asked me which one I liked. I couldn't tell her, but pointed to it. We were naked in bed at the time and said that's kinda cute. "You don't actually have any diapers that fit you, do you?" I said yes I do(they were the early Ambeeze Pamperlike two tab disposables that they had back then). I was so nervous talking about this to her I was literally shaking. Then she blurts out, "Would you like to put me in diapers?" I could not believe my f'kin ears!!! I put her into two of them in record time!!! God what memories!!! She'd walk around in them, make me breakfast in them and she'd let me screw her while she was in them. She'd move it to the side and I'd just pound away. A few times I'd put her jeans on over them and we'd go to a movie or dinner and have the best sex I'd ever have in my life afterwards!!! Well, all good things must end and after a few years we broke up, but wow, the memories I have of her. To this day, I have never loved anybody more than her-not even my present wife who I won't induldge this fetish with. Man, great memories.......