LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Guys Drive

Oh..sadly, I just traded in my 2001 Mercury Sable station wagon last September. Sadly and reluctantly because I really need a roomy car. But it was costing me $42 in gas every four days to commute to work (long drive) and it was starting to get really rusty in spite of keeping tons of pure carnauba wax on it almost every week. Unfortunately with gas prices still too high, I had to purchase a more economical SEDAN and I'm so angry at Ford for not bring the European Ford Focus station wagon to the United States.

So I now drive--and love it a lot--a 2012 Ford Fusion. It doesn't have the room that the Sable wagon had, but it rides much better and $42 in gas will now last me almost two weeks. I looked at the Escape, but the gas mileage was dismal and so was the safety rating.

Of course I still have my 1972 VW Beetle and Mom's 2001 Ford Focus that I drive when the weather is nice.

Yeah, hard to let them go, isn't it. :( Still, you have an old beetle which is pretty darn cool!

• 3 weeks later...

I drive an 06 Corolla 5 speed. 45 MPG through the mountains and handles snow better then most trucks and suvs. I can fit more than enough for a craft show in it, including two 6 foot tables with folding chairs and display boards/plinths, in addition to my work. I have repeatedly silenced suv and van drivers who chuckle and say "youll never fit all of that in there." Ya, thats what she said. Ive driven across country, through woods, snow, ice, anything. And theres no power locks, windows, seats, anything. Yep, im a minimalist.

My daily is a 1995 BMW 325i sedan, sport package, 5-speed. I've gone through a few older BMWs and really like this one. It's "young" with only 146k miles on it, too!

I have a 95 Miata that's a track car and weekend toy, too. It's a riot.

• 7 months later...

We bought a brand new 2012 ford escape memorial day weekend. We were lucky, got it like two weeks before they rolled out the hideous 'crossover' 2013 escape.

but its a rad car, its a brighter blue... think the color blue on the sign in my avatar.... but i love it. First time i've ever had a brand new i was the first ever owner car.

• 3 weeks later...

1996 Plymouth Neon - Brilliant Blue with 270,000 KM on it. I love the neon so much, this is the second one I bought. The first one I bought brand new and drove it for 12 years.

1977 Dodge B200 Camperized Van, manufacturing date actually puts it older than me, 120,000 KM.

My Neon gets driven all the time, my van is what I use for camping in the summer, and as a backup in case my car breaks down or I need to transport something big. I love both my vehicles and paid less than $1,500 for each of them :)

My "Ride" is a base model 2004 Corolla. I got 6 months ago some alloy 16x6.5 rims and put 215/55R16 Continental ExtremeContact DW tires. Since I'm driving over winding nasty roads every day they really grip the road. Now I never have worries about staying on the road in the rain either.

Now to get some lowering springs as the damn thing sits like a freakin bus. Who knows when I will get to doing that though, but should really help with body roll when I do.

Family members got a 2007 Civic Hybrid and a 1995 Honda Accord (speedo doesn't work and paint is horrible).

I have 3 vehicles.

2001 Dodge stratus r/t (it's mainly a beater car to get to work and what not).

2011 Subaru Impreza Wrx (I drive that usualy on nicer days and snow). Edit* (I've modded this so It has a 3 inch cat-less down-pipe, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, AEM intake, Cobb Ap with Ecu re-flashed to stage 2+AEM Intake.

2011 Yamaha R6 (warm/dry weather only haha).

It's a pain keeping up with these vehicles. Constently changing tires/Oil changes to keep them runing at their best. The stratus has 140k on it and runs like a champ.

I have a black 02 Focus ZX5 for a daily beater...got it for $500 and it needed a clutch prolly got a total of $1000ish into it with buying it :b

My fun car is my 05 Quicksilver GTO 6.0 LS2 6SPD its my BABY...I don't care one bit that it gets around 10mpg I gladly put 18 gal of premium in knowing I'll be getting around 200 miles of ear to ear smiles :D

I'll post pics if anybody is interested...

• 2 weeks later...

3 vehicles for the two of us:

Me - 2012 BMW 535i Sport with X-Drive; Dark Blue so pretty when it is clean

Partner - 2006 BMW X5 Sport; Silver

Extra - 2003 Chevrolet 2500HD Crew Cab Pickup with Duramax Diesel; White

If our garage was larger we would get us a convertible something for summer, but we are out of parking space.