LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Something Positive That Happened To You Today

Well, I'm a few days late with this one but I've been very busy. This was a positive thing that happened to me last Sunday December 18th. THE GREEN BAY PACKERS LOST! YAY! Of course, I'm a Chicago Bears fan and you can't be a Packers fan if you are a Bears fan!

I had a good day on Sunday when the Seahawks won! :) !

CDL

Well, I'm a few days late with this one but I've been very busy. This was a positive thing that happened to me last Sunday December 18th. THE GREEN BAY PACKERS LOST! YAY! Of course, I'm a Chicago Bears fan and you can't be a Packers fan if you are a Bears fan!

I got the job in California! it's a nice promotion that gains me about $20K now and slight increases every 2 years for the next 6 years and then every 3 years for the following 9 years. Baby Maggie will get a bigger house and have a room just for her activies and I'll have both a room for my guitars and a garage for my tools. We'll leave Florida in about a month, but because of the market I'll keep my little house here and convert it to a rental. I expect it will provide me with nothing but deductions for several years, but the cash flow gets balanced by what I'm making on my property in Hawaii.

I hope your Christmas wishes come true as well!

Honu, Congrats! Hope it all works out for you and yours . :)

We recently made our last (big move) to Oregon and it was a godsend, I think. And having rented our condo back in Wisconsin, was a heavy burden lifted from our minds. Every day I wake up in my favorite U.S. city (Portland) and am grateful.

Sincerely wish everyone here the best!

peace

Had a great Christmas, went to bed feeling a little low... rough year for us! Then when we woke up Christmas morn we found a paper trail to our spare room and there was our long lost daughter who snuck in with some help, all the way from Camp Pendleton Ca to surprise us. We have seem her exactly once in the last 2 yrs as she spent them all in the marines overseas until last July when she got reassigned back to the US and she surprised us then too when she showed up at our anniversary party complete with marine guard. Twice in one year just tickled us after not being able to see her for the last 2.

On another note the internet and video chats once in a long while have made her stay far away a lot better than when I was in and never got to see my folks. The internet and Web cameras make our life a lot easier than back in the 70's..

• Like 1

After trying God knows how many different brands of nappies/diapers I have finally found the brand that I like and that fits me perfectly, and the winner is.....Tena slip maxi!! Yay!

I have the next 2 days off work! :D YAY! Unless they call me in like they tried to do LAST week :glare: But they didn't get me then (had car problems on Wednesday and was out of town on Thursday :P ) and they wont get me NOW!

BRAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roflmao:

I feel little!

Today I went and got a footed sleeper and a couple pacifiers from target. Even though I'm not diapered at the momment, I feel younger for the first time since I started acting on my desires.