LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Regular Underwear Feel Funny To You?

dogpiss

I was going through my old stuff the other day and decided to try some of my old undies on FWIW. Regular underwear now just feels really funny/strange. Anyone else experience this? It did stuff like snag on my clothes and just didn't feel right. I didn't give it more than a few minutes because I didn't want to end up all wet, but man, it felt sooo strange!

no, it doesn't feel funny to me, it just doesn't feel good.

When I wear diapers I know they're there, I can feel them and they feel good, and they make me feel good and secure, When I wear regular underwear I just don't notice it, and it makes me miss the diaper.

It's kind of like eating chocolate ice cream and then switching back to plain ol vanilla, you don't even taste it anymore because you're thinking about the chocolate again.

• Like 1

I do not wear whitie tighties, those are for old men. I do not wear boxers, those are for men imprisioned by false masculinity. I wear bikini cut nylon/lycra underwear by Men's Flexables. They keep the boys cool and happy, and keep my thighs from chafing under normal activity.

i'm probably in the minority on this forum but i personally LOVE panties. i love diapers too, don't get me wrong... but the majority of the time when i'm not being little, i'm all about sexy grownup underwear. give me satin or lace boyshorts or bikinis any day and i'm just as happy as i am in a goodnite.

I'm with lovelylittle. I like my girly underwear. I have enough panties and bras to go weeks without washing my delicates. Longer if I include some of my sexier stuff. When I'm not in a diaper I have a great selection of lace, satin, silk, and good old cotton panties to cover my bottom.

• Like 1

Don't own any and haven't worn any for about 18 years.... I did however have a girlfriend buy me a pair of satin girl panties once and it kind of turned her on...but TMI .. I know.

Under wear just feels normal to me, but kind of boring. Lovely little and sexy in diapers are lucky becouse girls have so much more choice in underwear then men do!

My ex used to complain about that. He wore boxer briefs, not a lot of variety there. Regular boxers come with some choice, but he didn't like them.

Have you considered wearing panties, Charlie? Lots more choice if you do ;)

I have drawers full of soft comfy cotton panties, but don't wear them these days, and when i do wear them I feel unprotected or vulnerable. My diapers make me feel safe and protected - false security in reality I know, but they do make me feel safe. So, in answer to your question, yes, regular underwear feels weird.

no, it doesn't feel funny to me, it just doesn't feel good.

When I wear diapers I know they're there, I can feel them and they feel good, and they make me feel good and secure, When I wear regular underwear I just don't notice it, and it makes me miss the diaper.

It's kind of like eating chocolate ice cream and then switching back to plain ol vanilla, you don't even taste it anymore because you're thinking about the chocolate again.

This is exactly how I feel about this question. Well Said. I cannot add anything to this.

Rockies Fan.

Regular underwear suits me just fine. I prefer wearing a diaper to be a special occasion (plus, I save money by not having to buy a a package of diapers every other week).

I think it comes down to how involved emotionally and physically you are with the lifestyle. For myself, I am fine wearing my boxer briefs a majority of the time, and my diapers on special occasions. However, the amount I wear does vary from week to week lol....

Under wear just feels normal to me, but kind of boring. Lovely little and sexy in diapers are lucky becouse girls have so much more choice in underwear then men do!

http://www.flexables.com/mennyllycbri.html This is what I wear, have many colors! At lest men have some choice!! The Nycra Mesh feels very silky

I don't think "strange" is the right word, as I now wear regular underwear (boxers) the majority of the time, but they certainly are disappointing. Sometimes they're even downright uncomfortable! When I go back to boxers after wearing diapers, it doesn't feel right at all. It's not just the tangible lack of bulk; it feels like I'm naked, unprotected, vulnerable.

Since switching to men's flexables I have not been able to switch back to wearing boxers during the day!! I don't want to get too graphic, but let's just say that my inner thighs were rubbed raw and my boys. Well, the boys were so unhappy they thought me a complete moron for thinking that my gender dictated wearing such an uncomfortable garment. I then switched to cotton bikini underwear, but again, not to be too graphic, my sweating made it uncomfortable after a few hours. The lycra/spandex bikini briefs keep me cool and comfortable throughout the day as the lycra naturally wicks away moisture. I do not have any problems unless I must be unusually active. Such as on Black Friday when I worked an 11 hour shift. Diapers are of course more comfortable, but I am not incontinent, am a horrible liar, and would not feel right "pleading innocent by incontinence." I would definitely not feel good coming out as an AB either! My heart would most likely stop beating before I had finished justifying myself.

Regular underwear don't bother me (well, unless its a thong cuz then I feel like I got a wedgie) though I find diapers more comfortable and feel more secure in them. Though, when I've been exclusively in diapers for extended periods of time (such as a month or more) then I find when I go back to my "big girl" underwear it does feel a bit on the thin side, and make me pay more attention to when I have to pee. When I'm diapered, I don't really think about it at all, I just go; maybe that's why I find diapers more comfortable.