LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girlfriend Thinks It'S "Wrong"

So I've spoken a couple of times on the forum about my girlfriend and her take on my "tastes." She quite enjoys the DL side, often engaging in play with me. However, the AB side really freaks her out. She thinks it's "wrong." She's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to do any of it with me. I don't know how to feel about it; I mean, she's entitled to her opinion, but it's hard dating someone who thinks I'm a freak. Do I cut my losses and just be happy I found a DL girl, or try to find someone more accepting? Besides diapers we have a pretty good relationship, I just get frustrated because she often says things like "I'd do anything for you" and "I love you just the way you are" but when you know someone feels that way about you those phrases don't seem to ring as true.

I guess I'm here partly to vent, partly asking for help. What do you guys think?

Okay, not trying to be mean, but I'm going to be blunt here. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and not everyone sees things and interests in the same light. If she's uncomfortable with your AB side, then keep it away from her. In the mean time, be appreciative that you have a girlfriend who at least understands your interest in diapers, moreso that she engages in it. There are so many of us out here who can't find a girlfriend, let alone one who tolerates diapers. You've gotten luckier than most of us. Appreciate it.

• Like 1

My 2 cents...take what you can get. If she takes your DL side...she might eventually accept your AB side. Its kind of like a gateway, after all. Give it time. You are lucky to find someone who accepts any of this at all...

CB, if she is going along with the DL side of things count your blessings and stuff the AB thing way in the back of the bus for another day.

I'm sure there are hundred's of guys that would stand in line for a gal that would accept any one of the many fetishes asscoiated with diapers.

Agreed! A relationship is based on many things. If you have a good relationship otherwise, don't push the AB thing. Yes, it may be hard for a "baby" not to get his way all the time, but be glad of what you do have, focus on everything else about your GF and, not to beat you up, don't be selfish and want everything your way. You have to be willing to compromise on things.

Welcome to life, where the best you can usually do is a compromise. Seen that way it becomes more of a question whether you can put up with her as-is better than you can do without her. DL accepting women are rare, that bears thinking about, and unless this is turning into a LTR I'd say take what you can get till you can do better. Each of us has to determine what the minimum is that we can live with in our relationships and be honest with our partners about that if we expect things to work out. Otherwise don't take the relationship so far that someone else will get hurt, just take it as a part of your life and keep looking for the one that will end your list of lovers.

Bettypooh

I personally see this guy as selfish- it is beyond me how anyone with an accepting girlfriend like this can complain and mope around like he deserves better. Get over yourself buddy. So what your gf doesn't feel comfortable with your ab side. There are many things that I do not like about my gf and many things that she doesn't like about me. But thats what being in a relationship is, you have to accept that the person you are with may or may not like things about you. And if it comes down to this one and only thing that she doesn't feel comfortable with then be happy and stop bitching because you have something special.

My suggestion to the OP is to do everything he can to keep his girl friend contented. Golly, how many men are desperate to find a girl friend willing to accept any diaper use.

Maybe I see all this differently in that I have been totally urinary incontinent since 1985 and reverted to bedwetting in 1976. Until 1990 to me diapers were simply less convenient undies. Only in October of 1990 did I discover that adult baby play worked for me as a coping strategy, letting me have some fun with my diapers.

Over the past 21 years I have met in person a couple of hundred ABDL and communicated with several thousand. Most of the women into diapers I have met self-identify as AB. What we must remember is that each of us is different. It well could be that because I have written about AB so frequently women well into DL simply avoid meeting me.

Please always try to remember that when we have diapers in common we need to go the extra mile to accept different kink in all of us.

You need to focus on what the two of you have in common. If her disinterest in infantilism turns into hostility then I would reccomend couple's couinseling. She needs to understand that is part of who you are and likewise you will need to find an outlet for it that doesn't infringe upon her discomfort. It is possible if approached from the right angle she might enjoy it, however it's like a feral cat; the more you force affection on it the less likely it will be affectionate.

There are many lonely ABs out there, but have no fear this does not need to be you. Without knowing more it sounds like a communication issue-if she accepts your need to wear diapers but disagrees with the AB side-maybe she just doesnt see where your coming from. Sounds like she does truly love you and that alone is something to hold onto and try and work out-however, theres a lot of love in this world and when youre in college, its everywhere. Don't be afraid to venture back into the ocean again.

College Baby,

There's not much I can add to all the above, put I do have ideas that haven't been presented. I can sort of see what she is thinking because my wife, even though she is an ABLG, has a definate line when it comes to what is between consenting adults and what is too close to being about chronological infants. When the time is right for a real heart-to-heart, talk to her and get her view point of what her line is and then be respectful of it. She really does want to do anything for you, but that does not include compromising her values and morals. She knows you are not a creepy pedophile so she does love you the way you are.

What you have is a very open-minded girlfriend and it's hard to do better than that. Talk to her open mind and learn what her values are and WHY AB behavior is "over the line". Beyond that, think about what's in it for her if she does play along with an AB game. Good luck and keep in mind some of the other great things that have been written by others. 1) life is full of compromises and 2) do what you can to keep her contented (continuous actions required).

Aloha,

Honu

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to have a girl friend or wife that's accepting of my diaper needs.

your very lucky.

be great full for that she accepts and perticipates in the dl side.

don't push your ab side on her.

maybe in time she may come to accept the ab side too.

:baby_smiley3:

I agree with those above that say that her simply being accepting of the DL side is a major victory and should not be taken lightly. As for the AB side being "wrong" have you sat down with her and found out what she feels is so "wrong" about it? It could simply be a misunderstanding of what you are asking, preconceptions, wanting a mate rather than a child, or any number of things.

As per her saying that she would do anything for you and loves you the way you are, that means so many different things to each person, I personally wouldn't hold it against her or call her out on it. Take it as the sign of affection that it is and move on, simply digging into those things can cause problems, besides saying "I love you just the way you are" is a lot easier to hear than "I love everything about you except for X, Y, and Z"

My suggestion to the OP is to do everything he can to keep his girl friend contented. Golly, how many men are desperate to find a girl friend willing to accept any diaper use.

Maybe I see all this differently in that I have been totally urinary incontinent since 1985 and reverted to bedwetting in 1976. Until 1990 to me diapers were simply less convenient undies. Only in October of 1990 did I discover that adult baby play worked for me as a coping strategy, letting me have some fun with my diapers.

Over the past 21 years I have met in person a couple of hundred ABDL and communicated with several thousand. Most of the women into diapers I have met self-identify as AB. What we must remember is that each of us is different. It well could be that because I have written about AB so frequently women well into DL simply avoid meeting me.

Please always try to remember that when we have diapers in common we need to go the extra mile to accept different kink in all of us.

I have to agree with this. I am one lucky person who has a wife who as stayed with me through medical problems.

We are both the same person we were before I just wear diapers now. We do no age play etc. just plain old folks

Is nice to feel excepted as I am now. Get a shower diaper up for bed. Get in under the covers, and snuggle up together and she does at times give me a pat on the dipper butt and kiss with a smile

Great to be excepted for who what I am