LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Rule

DailyDi

I hope it wasn't me that dented your new car. I just wanted to pick up a few things with my senior discount.

Oh wait...I don't live anywhere near you.

Whose car was that, then?

Don't take a new car to the supermarket parking lot on Senior Discount day!

Why Can't I do that? It is because all of the seniors are so excited about their 10% discount off of diapers, just because they are old, or what?

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2012!

(Btw, Dailydi, Go Orioles & Rays tonight!)

Rule #2: Don't go into a McDonalds parking lot that is being remodeled during lunch.

Went into work during lunch. Was almost in 3 accidents before I could park! The building is being remodeled and the parking lot is being rearranged.

Ended up going between 2 cars: 1 in drive thru and the other off to the side talking to someone. Couldn't even fit a french fry between me and the other cars on each side! Had someone pull out of drive thru in front of me. etc.

Well they sell this low absorption underwear style crap in the stores so that people are "dumbed down" into buying it and needing to buy a lot of it so the company makes more money selling it , instead of getting themselves on the internet and getting XP or ABIP or HDIS or Even Amazon to deliver properly fitting diapers or if your sensitive to that Briefs that will absorb and protect properly ,I used to live in a dead zone that i could not get Molicare Delivered so i got myself a Business account with them and had them Drop ship cases of product directly to me as a distributor made them a lot cheaper to. but i would go to the end of the earth to find the last diaper before i would trust my protection to one of those underwear products , i know they can't handle what i need them to!!

Never go to the bank on the first friday of the month either

Or to some restaurants in certain areas, you'll wait forever to get in! On the other hand, they're almost ghost towns near the end of the month. :lol:

Never wear a tiara in a thunderstorm

Never look at a tiara after dropping an acid tab while listening to IN A GADDA DA VIDA

Never say "...I'll be a monkey's uncle" in fron of a Fairy

Or tell her you have a frog in your throat, ti will start a worldwide hunt for anyone with an unauthorized magic wand and if nobody is found you will be held responsible

Perhaps something more along the lines of requiring senior citizens to pass the driving test? Here, you just fill in the answers from the test based on what it says in the handbook and then take it to the DMV, get the eye test, pay the fee, get your picture taken, and bam, your license is renewed for another 4-8 years... You only have to take the driving test again if you've gotten too many tickets. I didn't have to take it the first time, because I got a letter of recommendation from my Driver's Ed teacher.