How Did You Get Your Nickname?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm curious as to how you came about the nick names you use on this board. I post as Diaperpants here and on other boards. I came about that name when I was age 10 or so and began wetting my pants in school. It was a name used to tease and humiliate me, but I've come to like it. What's your story? B)

I got mine kind of like you did, because I wet my pants a couple of times in the first grade, and totally pooped them once. All of the other kids called me a "pottypants" after that. I started using it as a nick on the internet, because even though I was ashamed at the time, I look back fondly to those little accidents now. Incidently the accidents happened because I was too shy to raise my hand and draw attention to myself by asking to go potty.

My nickname is the future perfect tense of the verb "to create" in Latin, so it means "I will have created".. you could expand it to mean "(one day) I will have created (something)". I'm a Daddy, and when I chose it, I was looking forward to the day when I could look back at having created a happy life with and for a special little girl.

Isn't this thread just the same as that explain your screen name thread.

Yep it's pretty much the same thread-- so I'll just C+P what I wrote there (cuz I'm lazy):

Well my love for wearing diapers has never been complete without pulling a pair of nice soft shiny plastic pants-- that's what I was first attracted to when I was a kid. And guess what-- sometimes they get wet :P

But also, I love seeing women in vinyl clothing: When I was in high school, a lot of the girls were wearing these soft vinyl raincoats that were popular at the time, and I remember walking by them on the bus on rainy days, and seeing the little drops of water on them, but the girl was warm and dry inside... sort of like a diaper in reverse... it provided me with lots of imagery to think about later on :whistling:

:beer:

wv

I didn't want to use my real name and I like terry nappies and they make your bum look big so I thought,

TerryBigBum!

(tho I kinda wish I thought of something beter lol).

No, it's B) it always makes me giggle - "Does my bum look big in this?"

It almost makes me forgive you for hogging that paci-smiley all to yourself!

D :P lly

well lets see... Brisby is my Second Life character. he's kind of evolved into my DL persona and so i continued his name when i remade my forum handel. the name is taken from Don Bluth's the secret of Nimh, and i say that as it's Brisby in the movie, and Frisby in the book i believe.

i just really like Don Bluth's animation (and all animation as an art form) so it was also a small tribute to him.

My nick name on hear was given to me along time ago by the first nanny that ever looked after me, the name has stuck now with all my true friends calling me Chloe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello All,

Great Topic Idea!!! :) . Well as for my Nickname. I live Here in Colorado, & am a HUGE!! Rockies Fan (Which by the Way I know our Manager Clint Hurdle Personally Which is like so awesomely Cool), and Since I love to wear diapers, well let's just say the Name stuck for Me!

Nathan

Yuki = Snow

Koneko = Kitten

I'm kinda like a babyfur, but only inta the diapers part hehe. I switch between cat and fox too. I like tails ^^;; The snow part, ehh..., I wanted white fur., plus diapies feel sooooo nice when its freezing out ^_^

Um, I don't use a nickname on this board. But on other boards, I finally came up with one that I like which is mrcrinkles. It's because love the crinkle my diaper makes, and because I like plastic in general.

DLK(aka mrcrinkles)

• 2 weeks later...

post-10646-1171929619_thumb.jpgI got the name "Heidi" as a result of being on the Jerry Springer Show back in 1992. They asked me if I wanted to use an alias and the make-up girl brought over a book of baby girl names. I chose Heidi. The "Lynn" was added by my girlfriend/bigsister Anna in '04 and I decided to keep it. I tried to use it for my user name here, but unfortunately through the miracle of computer science, somehow someone else is using this name. (probably me when my first attempt to join failed) Hence, Lynniehyde was born.

Cuddles

--heidilynn

post-10646-1171929619_thumb.jpg

Lynniehyde, Glad to see you finally found us. Your a big hero of mine. Me and my Mommy (then) were suppose to be on that show. Excellent, I feel like I know you, even though we have never actually met. I remember when Tommy (DPF) commented on the subject and I was all set to go, unfortunately a time problem at work, kept us from attending. I would hate to say I'm happy about missing the show, but the truth is I was happy you all stood proud and represented us faithfully, to bad that show didn't go to well. I was also going to be on Montel, but backed out because of the controversy over Jerry's show.

It is really funny he still claims that was his best show. We'll most memorable :P

Believe it or not, Baby June hasn't got anything to do with being an adult baby. (Actually, I'd prefer to be an adutl toddler--it's more fun) I'm a fan of Broadway musicals, and Baby June is a character from "Gypsy." I love the outfits the girl wears in the show, so I chose Baby June as my screen name.

I have posted before the reason for mine but seems to have been deleted for some reasonnixweiss.gif

Must have been the link I included.

Well all the names I tried when first registering where all taken (abAndy BabyAndy and such).

So was getting sick of trying to find a clever one that some one has not used. I just used one that I made up for a online dating site a while back. ajc are my initials Andrew John Cropper with the number 2000 at the end, random number that I could remember as name was to short .

thinkerg.gifShould have given it some more thought I know but too late now.