LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
underwhere

Have You Ever Been Peed On? Do You Want To Be?

93 posts in this topic

I love to hold a guys cock and aim it while he pisses into the front of my diapers!

I have been weed on many a time all over my body and I love it

Thanks for sharing MissLizz! I personally love it when my wife makes me wear a diaper that she's peed and came in. Even better is when she pees directly into it while I'm wearing it. I would also be up for a guy peeing in my diaper before/after he makes her cum.

I have a friend who comes by often for some relief. We have been playing together and helping him out for over 8 years now. As I am a diapered sissy baby, he always wants me cloth diapers with plastic lined rumbas, petticoats and a sissy dress. He also thinks I should be wearing a pink baby print plastic baby bib so my dress does not get soiled.

Before coming over, he always makes sure his bladder is about to burst! I great him at the door and begin to unfasten his pants right away. As soon as his thick 8" cock is free, he lifts my dress and petticoats, then pulls my diapers and plastic baby panties away from my waist. He begins to talk nasty to me, telling me what he is going to do to me. I love this!

While I hold his cock, I aim it into my diapers and he starts to pee into them. I can feel the hot pee flowing over my cock and down my balls. He has a huge bladder so it is not long before my thick diapers begin to get wet at my crotch. When the warms of his piss reaches my sissy hole, it begins to quiver!!

Once he finishes, he pushes me down onto my knees and makes me lick his cock clean...............................

yes I have I really enjoy being pissed on .its really good  when im fully clothed then get pissed on and wearing the pissy clothes for the day also like being pissed on in my bed then sleeping laying in it all night  

1 person likes this

yes I have I really enjoy being pissed on .its really good  when im fully clothed then get pissed on and wearing the pissy clothes for the day also like being pissed on in my bed then sleeping laying in it all night  

I've always wanted a woman to piss all over me in bed and make me sleep in her wetness. 

I've been peed on and I have peed on myself.  I like both, but the former hasn't happened to me in a long time.  I also drink pee when in the mood.  Would love someone to pee on me and who loves to be peed on...

me and my patner have had our fun with pee and diapers,  i wanted them to pee in my diaper and i really enjoyed it, i do want to do this again but it is good to have a discussion  with the person first to make sure everything you do is not past the other persons bounderys,  i had never wanted to do this with anyone before but i am so relaxed and comfortable that once this experiance was there it was really fun, i wear diapers more than my partner but everytime i have a wee i think or immagine i am peeing on there hand,  i am amazed how much more fun it has made diaper wearing and if it is something you like or want to try do so in a safe area and use proper precautions pee can be smelly and it can get a bit messy

Sounds like your off to a great start, as you have open communication with your partner and they are willing to indulge in this with you. Congratulations.:wub:

Everything about pee is awesome, I love getting peed on, and because it's hard to find someone to pee on you, I also enjoy taking it upon myself to wet myself without diapers very regulary, I love the feeling and smell of bedwetting, and dont care if my bed is stained and smelly.  LOL even my teddy bear smells like pee.  It's comforting to be honest.  and I can finally enjoy that comfort now that I have my own bed in my own house, and noone to tell me to stop wetting.  but I have been peed on by others on many occasions, some even publicly,  and really enjoyed it, it's a humbling experience, being put in your place, after all if you like pee so much, why not enjoy being a toilet?  If I am willing to pee all over my clothing and bedding and potentially humiliate myself, then the right person is also welcome to do such to me.

47 minutes ago, DiaperedDahlilah said:

Everything about pee is awesome, I love getting peed on, and because it's hard to find someone to pee on you, I also enjoy taking it upon myself to wet myself without diapers very regulary, I love the feeling and smell of bedwetting, and dont care if my bed is stained and smelly.  LOL even my teddy bear smells like pee.  It's comforting to be honest.  and I can finally enjoy that comfort now that I have my own bed in my own house, and noone to tell me to stop wetting.  but I have been peed on by others on many occasions, some even publicly,  and really enjoyed it, it's a humbling experience, being put in your place, after all if you like pee so much, why not enjoy being a toilet?  If I am willing to pee all over my clothing and bedding and potentially humiliate myself, then the right person is also welcome to do such to me.

Funny you mention peeing in different types of clothing. You know what I found that feels great? A wetsuit. It works with water a very different way. Recommended !

I peed myself in a wetsuit once when I was 14 at a youth camp, totally got away with itttt on the canoe I noticed the slight change in color of the water puddle on the seat of the boat, but of course no one else did, it was awesomeeee, very rarely do you get the chance to just wet your pants with out the humiliation, when you do, take it 

Yes on two occasions. Once was mainly on chest, tummy  and lower (naked), the other on my face and some in my mouth. Both times by men. It is really lovely , warm and exciting.

On 4/6/2015 at 11:06 AM, MissLizz said:

I have been peed on many times but I admit I prefer to do the pissing. hahaha Here are some video of me peeing on my friends.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/MissPiss-Pees-On-Wetman-HD

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Lizz-pees-on-Ashley-Dobbs

Oh Lizzy, we meet again. Adore you and hope to "sign up" again when I have finished moving house. Kisses and all the best for 2016, Rich (aka CDRache) Nottingham, England x

It's fun to get my girl drunk on bear and let her start peeing all over me.

Lately I have been experimenting with pee a bit. I have taken my very wet diapers off with plastic baby panties in place. I put my head through a leg opening and then the other one. I turn the diapers around so the crotch is near my face. I open wide, push the diapers into my mouth and suckle, swallowing the pee as it files my mouth. If I am along, I leave the diapers and plastics around my neck for several hours.

I have also been peeing onto my baby bottle and drinking it. Not sure I really enjoy this.

Drinking your diaper sounds good, will try this.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

What happens if you squeeze too much

I want a girl to pee on me and then i pee on her

12 hours ago, Coatse said:

Drinking your diaper sounds good, will try this.

What happens if you squeeze too much

I take my night diapers off with the plastic baby panties in place. Putting my head through the leg openings I move it to where the crotch of the diapers is in my face. I simply open up. take as much of the sopping wet night diapers into my mouth and suck the pee out. I call it "recycling"! :wub:

pottypanties