LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

• 3 months later...

Wearing just a t-shirt and a diaper is how I also love to lounge around in my diapers while watching cartoons early in the morning just enjoying my soaked overnight diaper on some occasions or I sleep in hoping nobody sees my diaper peeking out of the covers

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny my wife and I were just talking about this the other day. I told her this past Saturday that this was all I was wearing all day, she said fine with her, just remember don't answer the front door if someone knocks. Well it was a fun day!

• 2 weeks later...

Just showered and put a fresh abena X Plus plastic backed L4 on and decided not to put a shirt or any pj bottoms on feels good to wearing just a diaper. Normally I sleep in a diaper and t-shirt.

you know, regardless if it was halloween, it be a nice night to go out in the backyard, have a few beers with just a diapers & t-shirt on.... BUT NO... my neighbor had to knock a huge ass hole in my 8 ft privacy fence.

you know, regardless if it was halloween, it be a nice night to go out in the backyard, have a few beers with just a diapers & t-shirt on.... BUT NO... my neighbor had to knock a huge ass hole in my 8 ft privacy fence.

A little bit ago I had to go out and do a couple errands. I have walk so my jeans got a little

damp. When I got back I'm down to my tee shirt and PUL cover over my contour diaper.

I'm doing a couple of chores and will be this way for a while.

• 4 weeks later...