LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

Guest Diaperdragon

yep!! why is this combination sooo fun! i sit out on my porch in the am with coffee and in the eve witha a beer or a glass of wine! it just seems so natural!!

That's why a Diaper and a T-shirt is a very good combination. For me it would be a thick diaper and a t-shirt.

The other night I was wearing just a shirt and a diaper, and the shirt was long enough to just about cover the diaper completely, unless I bent over even slightly. I really like to dress that way, and that night I was even so bold as to go outside after dark to turn off the sprinkler hose. Felt quite liberating, actually. I am quite certain that nobody saw me, and I would not have even wanted that. But just to be out in the cool night air in just a diaper and a shirt, words can't really describe it.

Know what I mean?

Yep I know what you mean. It's a great feeling. I love wearing just a shirt and diaper. And also sometimes go outside at night in just my diaper. I even have my pacifier in my mouth outside.

It's a fantastic feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I haven't ever experienced that feeling. I share a room in my apartment. Even when I am home alone, there are windows everywhere where people can see in. The price I pay for living in paradise. But someday...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend has always been very cool with me wearing, so i have to say it's really nice (especially when it's warm) to be able to go to bed or even just relax wearing as little as a smaller sleeveless shirt and a diaper. Greatest and most free feeling ever! I got lucky with him :)

• 1 year later...

Alright so it has been awhile since anyone has written on this post for quite some time, but I am very excited because I got my new place about a week ago. About every night I have just spent it relaxing in just a diaper and a tshirt. And it has been amazing. The freedom is great. I have never been able to do this.

Since we live in the sticks on 80 acers a shirt and diaper in the afternoon sitting on the porch is no problem.About everynight me and my wife will sit out side relax and enjoy a few cold drinks.Unless we are expecting company ill likly be in a diaper and shirt only.:) I wear bc of a spinal cord injury 24/7 .But its nice to enjoy just a diaper and shirt.

Same here with the diaper and tee shirt. I hang around inside almost every evening like that. I live in suburbia, but sometimes if I need something in my back yard I'll go out there, but I always put shorts on if I need to venture out front.

I have done this as well, and it is comfy! :D But my 'spin' is I prefer long sleeved tee shirts, I don't know why, it just "looks' better (and cuter) :blush: and looks and feels right.

A few weeks ago while it was still cool-ish, I slept in just a diaper and plastic pants and a long sleeve tee shirt, got up, and wandered around in the morning and felt like it was just supposed to be that way :) *Nod Nod*

Another vote here for t shirt and diaper. Also great for practicle reasons, if i spring a leak or fall asleep I'm not going to have to wash another pair alof shorts. It's also pretty much the bare minimum I can wear being incontinent so I strip to as little as possible in the evening.