LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl Diapers

Bambino or A.B.U. brands  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite diaper of the two brands?

• Bambino brand Classico, Bianco and Teddies
    • A.B.U. brand Cushies and SDK's
    • Classy Comfort
    • Neither, I prefer incontinence briefs, underpants, etc.

I bet this has been taken to task too many times.

Why not once more?

I know of two main stream disposable diaper companies that cater to AB/DL's

Bambino's with their Classico, Bianco and Teddies.

ABU with their Cushies and SDK's.

Everything else is designed as an adult brief, incontinence product or absorbent underpants.

But never use the word DIAPER!

Unless you put a diaper tape on the front of one.

Then it looks like adult sized Pampers, Huggies or Luvs.

So what is your Favorite?

Can you explain why you like your brand the best?

• Like 1

You are missing one choice

I like the ABU brands because they have one big tape.

The SDK's look a lot like Pampers did before the cloth covering.

I also think they hold a little more as well as a better price per diaper.

• ABU Super Dry Kids (all sizes) $ 1.16 per diaper
  • ABU Cushies (all sizes) $ 1.34 per diaper
  • Bambino Bianco and Classico (size M) $ 1.37 per diaper

• Like 1

You are missing one choice

Classy Comfort???

They're cute but pricey @ 2 bucks/diaper

ABU is coming out with a diaper that holds over a gallon of liquid.

But they cost $ 3 each.

That's just silly!

• Like 1

Classy Comfort???

They're cute but pricey @ 2 bucks/diaper

ABU is coming out with a diaper that holds over a gallon of liquid.

But they cost $ 3 each.

That's just silly!

Classy Comfort are gaudy, and 8 for $30 is just insane, free shipping or not.

• Like 1

I think I am going to have to go with the Bambino brands, as I don't really like the imagery on the SDK. Even though the Cushies are probably the cutest diaper out there, the single tape design does not work for me that well either. Despite the Fabine's cost I wouldn't mind trying a sample.

I dislike all 4 of those choices. I've spoiled myself with dry24/7 so find it hard to use anything else now. I have found the ABU's to be cheaply made. The bambinos are decent but there sizing doesn't work well with me.

I wouldn't trust your money with classy comfort. I recently ordered some to try as they had been mentioned elsewhere.. and I ended up needing to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

I voted for "neither." My favorite diapers are GoodNites, because they fit me perfectly, (I'd be swimming in the brands mentioned above,) and do an excellent job of holding the wettings that I ask them to hold. Also, at $19.99 tops for a "Mega" pack of 21, they're both easy to find and affordable. Finally, I also like GoodNites because they're discreet: I can conceal them easily for storage, conceal them easily while I'm wearing them, and conceal them easily when I'm disposing of them. I did try UnderJams once as well, but I really wasn't a fan of them--the sides disintegrated while I was wearing them, and they were significantly smaller then GoodNites. I hope that this answers the above question. :)

Can you still actually buy Classy Comfort apart from maybe a few odd lots on eBay? I know their website is still up but it hasn't been touched in years AFAIK and I haven't heard of anybody buying them... Normally we see excited "just ordered some XXXXX diapers" threads for the ABDL brands from time to time...

Anyway, I'm a Bambino Baby. ABU's products have their place and Cushies are the cutest of the lot but I prefer my diapers to be thirsty :)

I have tried all 3 and my first choice is Abu Cushies, i think that they are really comfortable and with the scent they are well wonderful. Bambinos are great as well and they are a little better at absorbency but I rarely fill my cushies to capacity. Abus tapes hold incredibly well and bambinos tend to come off after a few hours. I wont even go on about the third one. To even get the diaper to stay on you have to invest in packing tape and then they only have about half the absorbency of a bambino. I Love diapers and 6 times out of 10 i will choose single tape abus over bambinos.

• 8 months later...

I voted for "neither." My favorite diapers are GoodNites, because they fit me perfectly, (I'd be swimming in the brands mentioned above,) and do an excellent job of holding the wettings that I ask them to hold. Also, at $19.99 tops for a "Mega" pack of 21, they're both easy to find and affordable. Finally, I also like GoodNites because they're discreet: I can conceal them easily for storage, conceal them easily while I'm wearing them, and conceal them easily when I'm disposing of them. I did try UnderJams once as well, but I really wasn't a fan of them--the sides disintegrated while I was wearing them, and they were significantly smaller then GoodNites. I hope that this answers the above question. smile.gif

What size waist are you?

What size waist are you?

You know, I'm not really sure. I want to say that the last time I was fitted for clothing I had either a 32" or 34" waist, but I honestly can't remember. Waist size isn't the issue though--it's the complete and total lack of anything that could reasonably be considered hips. GoodNites fit me just as well and just as comfortably as my "big kid" underwear does.

I really, really, really wish Bambino would drop a single-tape, because that was the only thing I ever liked about the ABU stuff. Otherwise, ABU's absorbency was inferior (leaked after an hour of intermittent dribbling - even the 4-tape Attends Poly did better than that), and the whole pedo thing just ruined it for me completely.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the 2 tape system on the ABU diapers, they look and fit exactly as a baby diaper should and their tapes are the best i've ever found. And i love the thickness of the Bambinos and the all white design, they are the best overnight diaper for me. What i keep waiting for is for the folks at ABU to finally wake up and make an overnight version of their SDK diapers, these would be the best ever.

I've never tried disposable diapers due to the fact that they're not easy to purchase without getting noticed, and they're not easy to hide. I make my own diapers out of diaper flannel, and I make waterproof pull-on pants out of polyurethane laminate fabric. They are easy to stash and can be washed and reused. I have some privacy issues. I do have my own house, but my brother lives there. I can only get "diaper time" and actually use a diaper when he is at work--fortunately he works on Saturdays, and I also have lots of time-off while he is at work during the week. At night, I can wear a diaper to bed but can't actually wet it because I can only wash laundry when I'm alone at my house. Fortunately my house is around the corner from Mom's house. Yes, I do walk between houses wearing a diaper, and it feels great!

• 6 months later...

I bet this has been taken to task too many times.

Why not once more?

I know of two main stream disposable diaper companies that cater to AB/DL's

Bambino's with their Classico, Bianco and Teddies.

ABU with their Cushies and SDK's.

Everything else is designed as an adult brief, incontinence product or absorbent underpants.

But never use the word DIAPER!

Unless you put a diaper tape on the front of one.

Then it looks like adult sized Pampers, Huggies or Luvs.

So what is your Favorite?

Can you explain why you like your brand the best?