LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Velcro Fasterens On Adult Diapers.

Ive been wondering about this allot lately, why are there no adult diapers that use a hook-and-loop type fastener like velcro.

Many baby diapers have these and i would find it an extremely useful feature on adult diapers as well.

I like to wet diapers, but dont enjoy messing them.

Therefore it often happens that i need to go "secondary" not having wetted them

If there was velcro i could just undo the diaper, use the toilet and but them back on and pee in them later.

Good question. The only diapers that have velcro are the cloth backed ones I think. Providers choice is plastic and has velcro. I'm with you on the #2's. I just am careful, and I don't have much trouble undoing and redoing bambinos.

• Like 1

Good question. The only diapers that have velcro are the cloth backed ones I think. Providers choice is plastic and has velcro. I'm with you on the #2's. I just am careful, and I don't have much trouble undoing and redoing bambinos.

Dont know any that have them even cloth backed.

I know tena's have a plastic landing strip and this helps, but the fastener tapes still get damaged after just 2 "undoings".

The velcro would perform so much better

Have you considered cloth diapers, they come with velcro fasteners.

thanks for the advise froggy, but i really like disposables over cloth.

To put into context if disposable diapers get banned, and in time they sureley will, i will cease to be a diaper lover unfortunately.

But i am jealous of their velcro tabs :D

Yep, Active Ultra has a plastic backing and hook & loop/Velcro tapes. AFAIK, it's the only diaper that has that combination.

That said, any sticky tape diaper that has a landing zone will also let you untape, use the potty and retape without causing any problems. Bambino, Secure X-Plus, Tena Slip and ABU Cushies (and SDK, I think) are some that spring to mind with landing zones. I have fairly frequent stomach upsets so find that feature quite useful :D

• Like 1

Hi, Absorbance. There are a few adult diapers out there with Velcro, and I'm sure more are coming. But my favorite diaper (pictured in my avatar) is the Tena Super Stretch, which has two wide belts with large "Velcro" fasteners that do a great job of keeping the diaper in place, and allowing you to adjust or check your diaper as often as you like. They make the same kind of diaper in a lower absorbancy, the Ultra, but I really like the Supers. You can learn more about them here.

I'm 100% DL and 0% AB, but these are as close as you'll get to a modern baby diaper design in an adult diaper, and they feel sooooo good. These are my diaper of choice: http://www.dmes.com/...absorbency.aspx

-RMS

• Like 1

Hi, Absorbance. There are a few adult diapers out there with Velcro, and I'm sure more are coming. But my favorite diaper (pictured in my avatar) is the Tena Super Stretch, which has two wide belts with large "Velcro" fasteners that do a great job of keeping the diaper in place, and allowing you to adjust or check your diaper as often as you like. They make the same kind of diaper in a lower absorbancy, the Ultra, but I really like the Supers. You can learn more about them here.

I'm 100% DL and 0% AB, but these are as close as you'll get to a modern baby diaper design in an adult diaper, and they feel sooooo good. These are my diaper of choice: http://www.dmes.com/...absorbency.aspx

-RMS

This is looking good, the only problem is i dont think there being sold where i live.

Or at least i never have come across them in the past, but ill be on the lookout. :D

I haven't gotten any in a few months, but the "First Quality" manufactured overnight store brands (CVS, Walgreens, etc) have cloth backing and velcro tapes :D Not great diapers :huh: but they do have what you asked for ;) I too wonder why velcro tapes are not more common. They seem to hold well enough and you can always get a good fit every time B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I haven't gotten any in a few months, but the "First Quality" manufactured overnight store brands (CVS, Walgreens, etc) have cloth backing and velcro tapes :D Not great diapers :huh: but they do have what you asked for ;) I too wonder why velcro tapes are not more common. They seem to hold well enough and you can always get a good fit every time B)

Bettypooh

Indeed they do, only to bad there's a 5000 mile swim between me and the nearest Walgreen.

But thx for the reply anyway :)

Indeed they do, only to bad there's a 5000 mile swim between me and the nearest Walgreen.

Oops :blush: I don't think these would be good enough to hold an ocean so you could walk 5000 miles to get back home on the dry sea-floor either :roflmao: They may be available online wherever you are but even if they are, don't spend much to try them ;) They really don't hold a lot :(

Bettypooh

Oops :blush: I don't think these would be good enough to hold an ocean so you could walk 5000 miles to get back home on the dry sea-floor either :roflmao: They may be available online wherever you are but even if they are, don't spend much to try them ;) They really don't hold a lot :(

Bettypooh

Al right thank for the advise, its beginning to look that there maybe hope after all.

And it also acts as a good reminder that when it comes to diapers im not as knowledgeable as i sometimes think. :whistling::D

In Australia, there are quite a few brands that have "hook and loop" fasteners. In fact, I am wearing some now.

The brands that I use are: Molicare Premium and AMD Slip. There is also an Abriflex model with the "air" cover.

I find that the cloth backed diapers allow my diaper region to breathe better, making it more comfortable throughout the day.

Yep, my current everyday diaper, the Sam's Club Members Mark (which is the same other than the packaging as the WalMart Assurance) fitted briefs are velcro over "cloth like."

Similarly for the attends and tranquility cloth backed ones.

The "ActiveFit" plastic front have a velcroish thing that goes down on this bumpy stuff on it's plastic backing. Unfortunately, I've found it doesn't work too well. Arround the house when I'm not wearing any pants over htem, they tend to unfasten themselves a bit.

just a word of warning... the providers choice Ultra Active are Great diapers.... EXCCEPT the velcro tapes... they came apart often..the tapes literally separated (look on the forums for the brand on about diapers and see photos of the failures)... also all of the diapers that used hook and loop tend to come of at night on me when i moved... after several trys from many manufactures i have found you just cant beat tapes and plastic backed diapers...

thanks for the advise froggy, but i really like disposables over cloth.

To put into context if disposable diapers get banned, and in time they sureley will, i will cease to be a diaper lover unfortunately.

But i am jealous of their velcro tabs :D

there are disposable cloth covered diapers out there.

i use Tena Ultra Stretch, cloth-like cover, one single long tape with velcro-like catches, they take good hold on the cloth-like cover. also, they pretty much can hold whatever a regular disposable can hold.

i too do not like messing myself, the tapes come off easy and can easily be reattached for those situations

there are disposable cloth covered diapers out there.

i use Tena Ultra Stretch, cloth-like cover, one single long tape with velcro-like catches, they take good hold on the cloth-like cover. also, they pretty much can hold whatever a regular disposable can hold.

i too do not like messing myself, the tapes come off easy and can easily be reattached for those situations

Ah, a kindred spirit. I get the Supers rather than the Ultras, but I'm glad to see another fan of their fasteners.

-RMS

• 2 weeks later...

You need to post your location or at least a country so we all know where you're coming from and who can reccommened what to you. It's just easier that way so we're not describing or telling you about something you can't get.

just a word of warning... the providers choice Ultra Active are Great diapers.... EXCCEPT the velcro tapes... they came apart often..the tapes literally separated (look on the forums for the brand on about diapers and see photos of the failures)... also all of the diapers that used hook and loop tend to come of at night on me when i moved... after several trys from many manufactures i have found you just cant beat tapes and plastic backed diapers...

Well, that may be true for night use, but I get the feeling the OP wants something reusable for while he's awake - as in he doesn't always wet just because he's padded, and wants to be frugal.

Honestly, I know the mindset. I tend to feel compelled to soak a diaper but good just to "get my money's worth" out of it before I throw it away, even if I'm not necessarily in the mood to do so.