LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodbye :(

It actually hurts to say this but here we go....... I'm leaving. I've met some really really lovely people on this site and if you put aside the minority of nut bars this community is lovely. However, I cannot and will not stay a member of a web site that allows stories like this http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24175 to be published and read. In my opinion it is unacceptable and pedophillic and I don't want to be associated with it.

I'll still be on Yahoo, MSN and Facebook for those who communicate with me on there.

I'll miss you all so much (most of you any way)

Lanny xxxx

• Like 2

One of teh old Amber E stories from about 1976, reprinted under that name by DPF in about 1986, featured a 6 year old

First these are not real children but characters. If you saw the way many little girls were punished in 1953 in lieu of spanking you would have the mothers executed. So, much of this would be ordinary to some perosns.

Second. These characters are " stock" characters

Third. The clue here is in the fact that we list a "Play Age". This means that the "underage" character is a stand-in for (usually) the reader. I could not identify as a Very Little Girl aka Preschooler, with somone over 8 years of age so describing an 18 year old girl getting diaper chastizement like I would get at around 5, having the same feelings and expecting it to have any personal meaning to me just would not do it. At a play age of 5 this would have no reality for me

Foruth. This is "in the club". That means it is not for outsiders to read because, lacking the context, they would mis-interpret it. Context is absolutely important here

The problem here is that in the days of print, the person who wanted the story had to take specific actions to get it. Consequently, outsiders did not even know that such existed. The internet is less self-selecting and those who are not equipped to understand the above can get at these kinds of things and draw the conclusions befitting the unknowing. It might be a good idea to limit this kind of story to members only so that the uninitiated do not see them

• Like 4

Lanthey you know I was working on this. Let's not jump ship before giving the crew a chance to "save the ship" as it were. :whistling:

I concur with the above, some things need to be locked down for the sake of members. Other things do indeed need to be removed. The admin of this site can't do everything and be everywhere. I personally don't read all stories. As this was long standing I usually skip it, so in a sense, it is my fault for not monitoring things like this with a more careful eye. I tend to browse over the new stories now though, and take action when I feel it is warranted. :thumbsup:

EDIT:

Okay finished looking over this story, what part are you experiencing problems with. The fact of the 15 year old being punished at the hands of his aunt, or when his little cousin was put into diapers when she wet her pants? Is it the sexual content with his cousin who also is underage? I guess I'm not seeing your point of view, and I need you to guide me in the direction of your concern. But as I have read it. I don't see anything in question...but I may have missed something. Have you read it all? or just caught a paragraph and taken something out of context? Help me out so I can do my job here. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lanthey, you don't have to read any story on this site. I haven't read through the story you posted as your reason for leaving. You know why? I just wasn't interested in it and I don't read what I am not interested in. Are you that bored that you read every single story that is posted here? I think the only ones required to read every single story is the moderators.

If a story involves children and sex, then I totally agree with you. We need to get those stories off of here as fast as possible. However, we need to be careful about censoring. Where do we draw the line? We can't have any children in our story wearing diapers? We can't have any chidren in our story at all?

Every person on this site is an individual. No two people are alike. We have different interests. Mine and yours may not be this story. unless a story involves sex with a minor, then I don't believe they should be censored.

I write stories sometimes and I have posted them on the internet. Not on this site yet, but that may change. So far all of my stories have involved children or Minors (under 18) wearing diapers. There hasn't been one mention of sex in any of my stories. Not your cup of tea? that's fine. I write for my own pleasure and for those who like that kind of story. Don't try to censor a story because it doesn't meet your standards.

Diaper1, I appreciate the fine job the moderators do. No one is perfect. you cannot be on her 24/7 and this is a big site to keep under control. You and the other moderators do a masterful job.

• Like 2

Lanthey, I agree that the story is unacceptable and should not be allowed on here. It actually gives me the creeps. However give repaid and the other moderators a chance to get things fixed. One thing I like about this site is that the moderators are pretty good about keeping bad things off this site, it is one of the reasons why I have stayed on this site.

• Like 1

"Her light touches on my panty front were driving me wild and the taste of her succulent nipple was heaven to my lips. After all the foreplay in the bath and her sweet mothering all morning, it didn’t take much to push me over the edge. Brenda’s fragrant floral perfume filled my nostrils and my head began to swim. I sucked harder, drawing her swollen nipple halfway down my throat. In seconds my throbbing clittie erupted inside my fluffy nappy, and I gurgled wetly around her erect russet teat as I thrashed and bucked to completion. She hadn’t even touched my clittie and despite the overwhelming sense of relief, I found the realisation somewhat embarrassing. And disappointing. It was all over far too quickly for my liking. Her gentle caresses to the slippery shiny front of my bulging satin rumba panties was all it took to make me instantly cum in my nappy like a helpless baby girl."- written about a 15 year old child, there are more like this.

"Eliza was crouching down on the front lawn facing me with her little feet spread wide, staring intently at her groin. She held her little denim skirt up and away at the front so I could see the crotch of her pretty lavender panties. She took a deep breath and held it, her cheeks puffing out and turning red. She screwed up her mouth, frowning in concentration. My eyebrows climbed up my forehead when I realised what she was doing. A tiny dark wet spot appeared on the front of her panties, spreading rapidly down between her legs. The light cotton fabric was soon overwhelmed and a golden stream of urine bubbled through her panty gusset, gushing from between the little girl’s legs with an audible ‘hiss" - 15 year old child watching a 4 year old child soil themselves.

I am aware it is only fictional, and you may think I'm over reacting, but in my eyes child abuse (which is what this story is entirely about) is not something that should be written about for people to fap over, and CLEARLY people are fapping over it because it has some very sexual scenes in it. Maybe spending years working with abused and neglected children has probably made me over sensitive to this type of thing, I don't know. What I do know is that if this is the type of thing that is deemed acceptable by this community then I really cannot be a part of it.

• Like 1

I agree that does go over the line, Lanthey, but was someone twisting your arm to keep reading? and then you had to go and repost the worst part here.

I don't condone any kind of sex in a story about minors and I agree that that story should be removed. But to fly off the handle and say you are going to leave the site because of one story? I think that is going a bit to far. Maybe you should have PM'ed one of the Moderators and told them about the story.

I guess I am in the minority here though and my opinion doesn't matter.

• Like 3

Things like this are good reasons why I think the community as a whole should agree on a set of behavioral guidelines, a code of conduct, a set of ethics. Things ABDLs do, things ABDLs don't do. Something to adhere to if you want to be a member of the community in good standing. A BIG part of that should be zero tolerance for postings of any kind involving persons under the age of 18.

All of us cringe at the thought of the public considering us as a group of freaks and pedos, yet what kind of message are we sending when we allow our most popular sites to be filled with stories and/or photos that encourage that kind of behavior?

• Like 2
Guest munchkitten

There are quite a few stories I've read with children in them. This plus the news coverage makes me wish I wasn't so into diapers as I was....

• Like 1

The primary themes of the story seem to consist of forced wetting, forced diapers, forced cross-dressing, etc etc etc. Strictly speaking, these ideas are reasonably "mainstream" within the "kinky-context" of our community. Therefore, I deem the "overall" emotional/sexual flavoring of the scenario to be acceptable, but even in a fictional role-playing situation, I do find certain details spoiling the effort. When it comes to age-play of any type, even fictional text, one bad apple really can spoil the entire orchard. Sexual contact between minors is "dangerous enough", but a depiction of sexual stimulation/arousal between a 15 y.o. & an eight yeard old (!!!) clearly crosses a major line....one whose crossing cannot and should not be condoned, even as an act of omission. We have an inherent responsibility to ourselves, to police our own community... ourselves! Failure to do so leaves us highly vulnerable to outsiders imposing their values and viewpoints upon us, and I don't have to remind anyone how much we don't want that to happen. Frequently, the Mods & Admins of any site, not just this one, simply cannot keep up with the sheer volume of posts. Therefore again, it falls upon us, the "rank-and-file membership" here, to do it ourselves, by virtue of keeping our eyes and ears open and alert to exactly these sorts of stories and posts. Now, on the one hand, there is a large amount of merit in the arguements that...."Hey, this is an age-play related site within an age-play related community, so of course we're gonna have stories like this popping up. Hell it's no worse that some of the stuff I used to read in the old DPF written newletters. If you thought this story made you uncorfortable, you should've read some of the stuff I'm referring to! OMG!!!"....and...."If you don't want to read it, don't! Nobody is forcing you to do so!"....considering both basic fairness, and freedom of speech, I acknowledge these viewpoints, and completely agree. However, I consider the danger of pedophilia in any form to be a greater consideration.. As Mr. Spock one famously said, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few". We MUST distance ourselves from even the slightest perception of outsiders that we are all just a bunch of sick pedos. Therefore the ruling of Judge Spoony is this.....The story should be taken down, and not permitted. As a community, we can't risk it. ..........................Special Note to all those thinking of leaving the site because of this whole thing (Lanthey & munchkitten): Please consider that we're gonna have "bumps in the road" such as this. I believe leaving the site would be a mistake, simply because it seems too much of an over-reaction (a so-called "permanant solution for a temporary problem"). Nevertheless I understand and agree with your reluctance to be ascotiated with this sort of material. Furthermore, I refuse to try and make other peoples decisions for them. If you leave, I won't gainsay you.....but I ask both of you not to....

• Like 1

I've actually been following said story since BJ started writing it. I read more because I'm fascinated by the mind that produces such incredible abuse in a story.

And, for the record, I have no idea where there is sexual interaction between a 15 yo and an 8 yo in that story. There is quite a bit of sexual interaction between the teenage tormentors of the main character and himself, but even that is limited to things like what are mentioned above, masturbation stuff. I cannot begin to know BJ's mind as the creator of the story, but I suspect those bits are used to demonstrate the protagonist's gradual mental breakdown into Stockholm syndrome. In other words, I don't think it's pointless fap material, but a key element in the story itself.

Now, whether it's over the line? Honestly, it's warped, but it's not pedo. I mean, it's a 15 year old boy - masturbation is a big part of their lives at that age. There is no actual sex in the story, and certainly not between minors and adults.

• Like 2

I gotta go with the others here, This's too much. I understand we all have our fantasies but I think this goes too far.

Likewise.

Having that sort of material lurking on this site doesn't do us as a community any good at all. There is (or was, last I heard it was down) a place on the internet with similar content. If I tried to write it's name on this thread, I'd be auto-censored and rightly so. It seems hypocritical to me that mentioning that place is blocked but this story has sat for 9 months unchallenged. I'm not blaming the mods because they can't be expected to read everything but I do wonder why nobody has flagged it up until now.

• Like 1
Guest munchkitten

Likewise.

Having that sort of material lurking on this site doesn't do us as a community any good at all. There is (or was, last I heard it was down) a place on the internet with similar content. If I tried to write it's name on this thread, I'd be auto-censored and rightly so. It seems hypocritical to me that mentioning that place is blocked but this story has sat for 9 months unchallenged. I'm not blaming the mods because they can't be expected to read everything but I do wonder why nobody has flagged it up until now.

It doesn't start with D and end in R, does it?

Would it be going too far if all stories had to be mod reviewed and approved before they could be posted?

Honestly, I'd probably quit posting stories at all if that happened. Too much of a PITA, considering how I approach writing (I actually like feedback and criticism - the objective outsider viewpoint keeps me in check).

The stories section on the front of the site is already mod-approved, and there is nothing remotely like Baby Candy in that section. That, to me, is the public face of DD regarding stories.

Edited by WBDaddy

This all saddens me !I also ask the people offended not to leave. This is a great site(my opin )if this particular story has offended then do not read and let the mods know your opin !.I have started to read some stories on this site and they have made me feel very uncompfortable .I immediately stopped reading them !!!as to me it came too close to stuff which i truly detest !!(or what ever subject i feel bad about !).It is good to make your concerns known but lets not start book burning !or site burning .I also want to protect this site from pedo stuff !! and anything involving children !!!!.Good luck too all and i hope this gets settled ! sooner than later !

• Like 1

It actually hurts to say this but here we go....... I'm leaving. I've met some really really lovely people on this site and if you put aside the minority of nut bars this community is lovely. However, I cannot and will not stay a member of a web site that allows stories like this http://www.dailydiap...showtopic=24175 to be published and read. In my opinion it is unacceptable and pedophillic and I don't want to be associated with it.

Lanthey,

whether you leave or not is your free choice entirely. However, leaving because you disagree with a story is irrational. I would understand if you made a point to inform members of your dislike to same, and nobody chose to support you, and you found out that the members and you were incompatible in said way.

Re the story in question etc., yes at times it is over the top, but a simple request to the author, who is an active member here, and she would address the problem.

It seems to me that you are running away / hiding from a problem rather than deal with it, and this goes much deeper than the subject and descriptive matter of a piece of adult themed fiction.

There are two options here for the moderators :-

1: Censorship (for what is currently acceptable)

2: Strict disclaimer informing potential readers that said story contains explicit description of a 15 year old watching a 4 year old soil themselves etc.

Unfortunately, what is morally acceptable today may not be morally acceptable in the future, so the only equal censorship that works is to disallow ALL stories.

I'll remind you of a story that another member wrote (and we all hope he will finish it soon), and had complaints about characters wearing diapers from one specific member. Freedom of speech, what USA and most countries in Europe has fought for, is not just a concept. It is ultimate. If you do not like a piece of fiction, you have many options - and one of them is to write a better piece of fiction.

Although this site is owned by Mike, and the freedom that I mention is not complete here, I firmly believe that Mike tries to ensure, to the best of his ability and with due consideration of the relevant laws, that the freedom stays

• Like 3

I am aware it is only fictional, and you may think I'm over reacting, but in my eyes child abuse (which is what this story is entirely about) is not something that should be written about for people to fap over, and CLEARLY people are fapping over it because it has some very sexual scenes in it. Maybe spending years working with abused and neglected children has probably made me over sensitive to this type of thing, I don't know. What I do know is that if this is the type of thing that is deemed acceptable by this community then I really cannot be a part of it.

Okay, here’s the thing. I decided to set my main character at the age of fifteen, because I thought that was as old as I could make Peter and still make it believable for him to pass as a little girl. Most males are almost fully-grown by the age of eighteen, and trying to pass them off as a six to eight-year-old girl in public wouldn’t wash. But if our late-developing main character was small enough to be easily mistaken for a pre-teen girl, I figured it would be easier for the reader to suspend disbelief.

I have no interest in paedophilia and would never encourage sexual intercourse between legally-underage teens. That age varies from country to country. Irrespective, there is no sexual intercourse in my story. There is however, minor touching of genitals between older teens - something I think almost every teen probably experienced - thereby making it normal behaviour.

Most countries have the concept of ’First, second, and third base,’ with ‘fourth base’ usually signifying a sexual act of some sort, be it oral, anal or genital sex. I have limited this story to third base or less - mostly touching through clothes, something I’m sure a majority of us had done with members of the opposite/same sex, usually friends or relatives, by around the age of fifteen or sixteen. This is not just my opinion. I’ve asked lots of ABs and ‘straight people’ about the age they first started ‘fooling around,’ and fifteen to sixteen seems fairly common. Many started much younger.

Another point. It is clearly stated in the introduction that this is a fantasy story about forced feminisation, humiliation and diapering. If you didn’t like it, why did you keep reading? You read almost a hundred pages of domination, diapering and petticoating a teen boy before there was anything remotely sexual. And by that I mean a sixteen-year-old girl watching her fifteen-year-old cousin bring himself to a climax inside his wet nappy by rubbing his nappy front against the floor of his playpen. If you found that offensive, please stop reading. But don’t tell me my characters have done something illegal or abnormal. Masturbation is a pretty normal part of any teen’s life, don’t you think? And being caught in the act by a family member isn’t exactly headline news, either.

You seem to think my main character was taking sexual delight out of watching a four-year-old girl pee? Did you read the whole paragraph or the next one? Baby Candy merely saw it as confirmation of his/her own status as a wetting toddler. There was no mention of sexual arousal. If you found that scene arousing, I worry for you. There are hundreds of stories on this site that describe naughty toddlers wetting their pants as a precursor to being pinned in nappies. Should they all be removed from this site? Why was mine so offensive? How far do you want political correctness to go?

In conclusion, I’m sorry you feel the need to leave this site because of something I wrote. And making a big song and dance about it was pretty unnecessary, too. You could have simply dropped me a personal message to register your complaints/feelings, or even posted what you thought in the story thread, so other readers could agree/disagree with you. I’m sorry if I offended anybody. That certainly wasn’t my intent.

Baby Jennie in Australia

• Like 1

Things like this are good reasons why I think the community as a whole should agree on a set of behavioral guidelines, a code of conduct, a set of ethics. Things ABDLs do, things ABDLs don't do. Something to adhere to if you want to be a member of the community in good standing. A BIG part of that should be zero tolerance for postings of any kind involving persons under the age of 18.

I'm shedding my "DD Mod" title here for a moment and giving you my personal feelings on this ;)I couldn't agree more fully :Crylol:

All of us cringe at the thought of the public considering us as a group of freaks and pedos, yet what kind of message are we sending when we allow our most popular sites to be filled with stories and/or photos that encourage that kind of behavior?

QFT :wub: If I were the one making the rules, the ONLY allowed reference to underage would be personal reminisces and sharing of our own life, and nothing more :glare: That may seem strict but I agree with LuvsGirl- what message does it send to go further than this? There are two sides to communication- what was sent and what was received. You can only control one side of this at a time. As the sender you have to make your message as clear and as easily understandable as you can; what the receiver hears is out of your control. As the receiver you must do all you can to be certain that you are understanding what was sent as the sender intended; what they actually sent is out of your control. If the receiver skews the message into something different than what was intended, morally there is fault on both sides, but legally the fault will be with the sender who wasn't adequately careful with the message they sent :angry: Personally, I am not worried ATM about being a member here, though I realize that if the pedo-police wanted to, they could twist this site into a prosecutable entity. The only defense I have is that nowhere on this site have I participated with underage except to remove the stuff, as well as my strong words against pedo. The ones who get colored with underage won't get off so easily :P It still begs the question of why is such content allowed here in the first place?

With the AB set desiring underage for themselves(and NOT wanting real children involved), and with many AB's wearing diapers intended for underage wearers and speaking of that, it's hard to draw the line sometimes- there is certainly a "gray area" involved that defies clear judgement because that decision changes with perspective. It is something I do not fully understand though I am tolerant of the diversity, knowing how "diverse" I am myself :blush: Yet I have to wonder how tolerant those in power would be of this? I know that some of them would want all the AB's (and DL's too) to 'go away' :rant: I also know that we don't know who is watching, which makes it even more important to not cross the line into pedo, or even get too close to it.

Pinning my tarnished "Mod Badge" back on, with my Pink Ban-hammer handy, I have a message to send which I want all to understand clearly- it is very important that you report questionable content immediately. Nobody will know who sent the report except the Admin Team. We cannot be here 24/7 nor will every report be handled the way the sender wanted, but without your assistance this site will not endure. Lanthey, it pains me greatly to hear that you wish to go. I wish I had words to make you want to stay. Whatever happens please know this: You have touched many people in a positive way and I am sure that will continue wherever you are. May you always find peace and happiness all around you.

Bettypooh

I have been thinking about this, and now I'm torn. After reading babyjennie's post I can now see both honest sides of the story. On the one hand if you look at alot of the stories on this site, similar things have happened in other stories. On the other we have a public image that we are desperate to protect because our own people seem to be sabotaging us(See: Diapers in the news). I also believe we are treating this story different because of the sissie angle. I personally get turned off by the thought of dudes in female clothing of any age, BUT, I also fully believe in the "If it harms none, do as thy will". So I am now leaving the final decision to Repaid and Dailydi, instead of mob rules. After all, they haven't steered us wrong so far :thumbsup:

• Like 1

the ONLY allowed reference to underage would be personal reminisces and sharing of our own life, and nothing more

Pretty much that.

I don't read the stories and assumed that even implying any type of sexual contact with minors even if between two minors wouldn't be allowed.

Even with a disclaimer etc the content is there of a minor that is being used in a sexual context for the story. If people are reading these stories to get their jollies....thats suspect.