LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Washing Machine Is Broke

Been there done that.... the bath tub filled part way with some soap water, then take your morning shower, kick the stuff around some, Pull the drain before you rinse. Rinse off, fill tub up with a rinse water kick them around some more. Let soak for a bit. Ringout....Use your dryer...Still works doesn't it. :huh::P

If I don't figure out how to fix it soon the only underwear I'll have is Depends or Abenas. :blush::lol:

Anondl

You never heard of the launderette/laundromat then. :roflmao:

Your washing machine - what is it doing / not doing. If you post the symptoms etc, maybe someone here can help you in the diagnosis.

Personally, I can't stand the 'pity me, this is wrong' attitude. In this recession we all need to grow a pair and learn to stand on our own, OR act like an adult and ask for direction.

• Like 1

Repaid1,

That sounds like a lot of work.

:glare:

Lightningxiii,

I live in Cary NC. They don't allow laundromats here.

:roflmao:

babykeiff,

You're missing the humor.

:screwy:

Anondl

I see the humor ;) but I know something on the subject of appliance repair too- so what say you? Do you want some remote technical assistance or do you want to have to ask your next-door neighbor to wash your diapers for you? :o:lol: (See? I've got a sense of humor too!) :D

Bettypooh's Website Moderation and Appliance Repair Service :angel_not:

Call 1-555-342-7377 (Who gets this?) or BR-549

I was in Cary last weekend (well, I was in the Hampton Inn in Cary, I was actually visiting someone in Apex which isn't big enough to sport a Hotel).

It is not a question of growing a pair. It is a quiestion of managing the pair

Most persons got poor from bad decisions, mostly without regard to the future. I do not use nore want credit unless I must, never have, never will, it is crooked

Now start with an assessment on a 2 colum piece of paper for a given period usually per month what do I get on the left and what do I spend on the right

Start with the low hanging fruit. Do you reallyneed to eat out more than three times a week? (my answer is no) How much do I buy in terms of snacks? (for me the answer is suprisingly few on average) and how much can I cut back, most snacks are not apprciated at the time you eat them. Do I really need to hear from Snookie? I. e premium channels. Most of the problems are "lifestyle" How many vehicles do you have and what can you sell or trade down

There is a difference between being thrifty and being cheap. Learn to shop at Savers and Goodwill: That is a skill. I wald to the gorcery stor 5 miles both ways in mid-winter because I have built myself up to it and have gotten sub-Artic gear and a backpack. I can carry 25 lbs for 2.5 miles with no problems. I do not have AC; so I swelter for a few days a year. Big Deal. I like that I am not confined to a room paying out tons of money for the privilege of being so confined because I adapted as part of normal life. My stereo system did not cost more than $300 and I built it up over a few years and that was at least 6 years ago and it sounds like gangbusters. Learn to shop the sales I picked upa a tri-flex speaker system (subwoofer and two satellite speakers) fot under $30 so that when my main amplifier or speakers go, I can replace them with something about as good Get a decent mp3 player. All the music I play is on my Sansa Fuze and it was downloaded and converted from YouTube using the DVDSoft Free Studio YouTube to MP3 Coverter

Spend all your money on paper before you spend any in real life and you will see where you can cut back and probably not feel it, which is what is menat by low hanging fruit

If you are not totally disabled then it is Skill set and tools, Do you drive? then you can run errands find out what it costs to run your car or truck and charge accordingly. If you can drive a truck, a 500 mile trip in one day can get you $200 and the owner of the business may be willing to pay for the gas and supply the truck for delivering things like furniture and bedding a few states away. Can you fix things? can you mow lawns? 8 per day at $15 each x 6 days/week=$720 less expenses. What you will charge depends on how big the lawn is

If you are disabled then you look for sources of money but that was not indicated in your post. I am totally disabled due to poor eyesight but I was taught to take care of myself

Look for oportunities. Be the kind of person it is a pleasure to be around

Now for anyone still employed. This locust WILL come to you so learn to live within your means. Use debit cards instead of credit and avoid the credit card when you can and do not let anyone con you into the lie that there is good debt and bad debt. All debt is good debt until the locust comes to your door and then all debt is bad debt and that change takes a fraction of a second You might visit Dave Ramsey's website before you have to. It is much easier to stay out of hock then to get out of hock and he has the tools to save big on things like insurances and the like

This weekend I accidentally flushed a scrubber down my toilet, and I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to use my toilet until I got the scrubber out. I was thinking I might be forced to use my diapers until I could get it fixed- unfortunately I was with my brother- who doesn't know about my desires.

Yeah me!

I got it working, at least for two loads. Now I have big boy underpants to wear.

I have a Maytag stacked washer/dryer. This model has a reputation for failing at a 10% rate. (10% fail is real bad in a manufacturing environment. In fact there was a class action lawsuit re: this model.) As best as I can figure there was a corroded connection to the spin enable switch. I want to thank those who offered help troubleshooting my machine. I apologize for not availing myself of your help but given the reputation of this machine I felt this was well beyond the help of even an experienced non professional. With the exception of myself. :lol:

Another thing. I shouldn't have used the word "poor". Better to have said "cheap". I can pay off my mortgage and still have money to spare. I'll bet that there is nobody out there with a crowbar big enough to pry my wallet open. :)

Anyway, I'm still unemployed, Does anyone need a washing machine repairman? :lol:

Anondl

Yeah me!

I got it working, at least for two loads. Now I have big boy underpants to wear.

I have a Maytag stacked washer/dryer. This model has a reputation for failing at a 10% rate. (10% fail is real bad in a manufacturing environment. In fact there was a class action lawsuit re: this model.) As best as I can figure there was a corroded connection to the spin enable switch. I want to thank those who offered help troubleshooting my machine. I apologize for not availing myself of your help but given the reputation of this machine I felt this was well beyond the help of even an experienced non professional. With the exception of myself. :lol:

Another thing. I shouldn't have used the word "poor". Better to have said "cheap". I can pay off my mortgage and still have money to spare. I'll bet that there is nobody out there with a crowbar big enough to pry my wallet open. :)

Anyway, I'm still unemployed, Does anyone need a washing machine repairman? :lol:

Anondl

Believe or not, appliance repair people are hard to find at reasonable rates so if you are the entrepreneurial sort, there may be something good in all this for you :) You might also call Maytag customer support and see if they will send you a replacement or updated part ;) If you are persistent enough you may get it free or cheap, either for yourself or for someone else in a similar situation who will pay you to install it :whistling:

A old friend is in the appliance repair business and he tells me that most of today's apliances are junk :o Plus almost nobody stocks parts anymore, so the repair bill has to cover two visits now- the part you need isn't going to be on the truck anymore :glare: The older stuff was easy and cheap to keep going, but today either sell it before it dies while it's still worth something or learn who hauls off scrap metal in you're area because you're going to need them sooner than you'd like :o

Glad you got it fixed (and I bet your down-wind neighbors are glad too! :roflmao: )

Bettypooh