LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is This Going A Little Too Far?

To be honest,

I'm not really into tattoos to begin with.

I really try to keep an open mind.

Especially if it's not infringing on others rights.

IE: Showing off diapers in public just for a reaction.

I guess in this case, it's a personal choice.

Just not one I would have ever considered.

post-194-0-73198600-1307033424_thumb.jpg

post-194-0-73198600-1307033424_thumb.jpg

i guess in that area of the body she could definitely only 'show' it to people she wanted to see it .... i mean even a dr may never see it because that part of you is covered by a sheet for 'the exam' ..... not my first choice for a tattoo but yeah i guess s/he felt that strongly

Is that really a tattoo?

I've always liked just a pen and "permanent' ink drawing that washes off in a few weeks.

Mine would be the "Curity" logo, but not right there. Maybe on the hip below where a diaper pin would be.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

That's brave :P It would certainly be an interesting tattoo to explain to a new partner! :lol:

I wonder if anybody who knows about these things can tell if it's actually a bona-fide tattoo, a well done fake or temporary tattoo?

I think it's super fake, and if not, one of the worst Tattoos I have seen the needle work doesn't look right or consistent. Ink colors seem to be off, and if you look to the right the heart tattoo has a shadow of another heart in green that has been wiped off and or faded as if they have drew it before. when getting a real tattoo that stencil color isn't used. Also the black hearts on either side indicate the tattoo has just been finished. So things like the black ink wouln't be the whole tattoo, but instead would be done a bit at a time and then wiped clean, which leaves smear marks. Finally there is no seepage of blood on the " new" tattoos on the outside, further the shaving would have been smooth, with no stubble.

So that's my take on it. :thumbsup:

It's gotta be fake. Seems like it would be really hard to find a tatoo artist willing to tattoo the name of a brand of baby diapers near a man's shaved genitals. I know if I was tatoo artist I wouldsay HELL NO. You would have to be crazy to get this done, and imagine trying to explain that away if say you were in a car crash and they had to strip you down to go into surgery and they saw you had "PAMPERS" with hearts tatood near your genitals.It wold raise suspicion and, I think, make people think you were a sex predator.

I think it's super fake, and if not, one of the worst Tattoos I have seen the needle work doesn't look right or consistent. Ink colors seem to be off, and if you look to the right the heart tattoo has a shadow of another heart in green that has been wiped off and or faded as if they have drew it before. when getting a real tattoo that stencil color isn't used. Also the black hearts on either side indicate the tattoo has just been finished. So things like the black ink wouln't be the whole tattoo, but instead would be done a bit at a time and then wiped clean, which leaves smear marks. Finally there is no seepage of blood on the " new" tattoos on the outside, further the shaving would have been smooth, with no stubble.

So that's my take on it. :thumbsup:

I thought it was a stencil and he was asking our opinion before he got the real tattoo.

To be honest,

I'm not really into tattoos to begin with.

I really try to keep an open mind.

Especially if it's not infringing on others rights.

IE: Showing off diapers in public just for a reaction.

I guess in this case, it's a personal choice.

Just not one I would have ever considered.

I'm 100% with you. In my opinion that's the worst tattoo I've ever seen and I feel embarrassed for that person! My love for diapers is pretty deep but getting a corporate brand permenently tattooed on my groin would just be rediculious. I can understand a symbol, or something a little more personal, but a corporate brand name? To me the ultimate expression of my love for diapers would be to WEAR the damn things! If you REALLY feel the need to scream out for attention you can make your wearing more verbose, double up, make it obvious to everyone that "hey that person is WEARING a diaper!" If your goal is to display a symbol (kind of like a bumper sticker) at least get something a little more classy and artistic (a diaper pin, a rattle, or for pete's sake even a cartoon baby bending over with an over exaggerated thick diaper. You could even have the artist ink in little droplets of potty coming off the bottom of it. All of these ideas would be less extreme and have just as much impact.... matter of opinion, but I think something like that might even have MORE of an impact because it would flex people's brain a little more and make them think/wonder if it really means what it looks like. The word "Pampers" just looks like an advert more than the shock statement that it was prob meant to be.

I fell sorry for this poor lonely soul. This is an embarrassment to not only us abdls but humanity as a whoole. I have seen bad tats, but why in gods name did anyone find this appropriate.

I saw a thred here recently about "when is the lifestyle too far?" My friends, you take the lifestlye to a fullblown obsession when you tattoo Pampers near your penis and testicles. THAT IS TOO FAR.

I like how on the link provided, it has -4 thumbs. I guess people out there see the stupid here.

really? most tattooo artists i know would do it, if the person was sober and not on drugs, and clearly wanted it.... i mean its ok to get a tattoo or two penis's having a sword fight but not of the word pampers?

The subject matter of the tattoo is what makes is seem fake/not done by a tat artist. A tat of "two penis swords", while ill in taste, is still acceptable on a consenting adult and most tat artists would not have an issue drawing penises near penises. The subject matter is the problem here. A tat artist would feel uncomfortable tattooing something on an adult male's genital area relating to baby diapers. The relationship with babies and kid is so incredibly and overhwhelmingly obvious, most tat artists should refuse this because of the negative social implications. Imagine if this person were arrested later for child molestation, and in the ensuing investigation it was determined he had "Pampers" baby diapers tattoed creepily close to his penis. A little research would determine the tat artist would did the work, and if word got aruond of the creepy tattoo, that paricular artists would be publicly known to have tattooed "Pampers" onto a child molestor's genital area. Again like I said it's the subject matter. A tattoo artist must watch his own back, and they should refuse any work that can come back to haunt them.

But really...this tattoo is so f7cking creepy. Whoever this was needs to seriously consider help.

• Like 1

looks like a cheep home job imo. I had a friend who wanted to be a tattoo artist and when he started out he did a lot of bad tattoos that looked a lot like that. Amature home job for 40$ is my guess. Just bad...and why pampers why not diapers or anything but a brand name thats just poorly thought out. Also cheep ink the "artist" is using outline ink as their basic black they need to read a book at the least and buy good ink. One step above prison tattoos...

I'm not going to pass judgement on the guy, because that is essentially a totally private decision and definitely in a private area. However, if it is real- it must of hurt like all hell!

really? most tattooo artists i know would do it, if the person was sober and not on drugs, and clearly wanted it.... i mean its ok to get a tattoo or two penis's having a sword fight but not of the word pampers?

I have over 18 tats i know what a true artist would do or not .Not trying to start anything Sarah because i respect you !! .But the tat looks fake and yeah i have thought about ab tats but will not do it !!

i got tats... and all the tat artists i have gone to would do that. its a customer and its their choice. you think after tatooing womens privates and even genitals of both sexes most tatoists wouldnt do this... its a buck.

as to the tat, I have seen worse, and i have seen worse 'professional' work.

so the person wnats a pampers tat... so what... if anyone gets a close look at that, they are hardly going to be the kind of person to scream pedo...just by the fact the y got a look.

I wouldnt have it myself, but its their choice, and I dont think it is harming the abdl community at all. now if said person went round flashing at little girls with that on, there would obviously be a problem, but does anyone here have any evidence that this person does anything other than with other concenting adults? No? then take it for what it is and dont make mountains out of mole hills...

i would be more concerned if it was a swastika or something.

is it a step too far? well its a step beyond what i would do, but too far? is pooping your nappy in public too far? is wearing babyish clothing in public too far? where are the guildlines folks... is there an abdl manual that i havent been given? some people suck on a paci in public... would i no... does it mean they shouldnt...no, its their life.

has he done something illegal? no..

• Like 1