LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

My Attends Premium diaper is so wet and messy that when I stand up my diaper sag is so pronounced that I have to be careful my diaper doesn't slide off my poopy bottom.

My NS Supreme blue medium diaper is very wet and messy this morning which is just a routine morning, but I always enjoy  the unique emotional and physical sensations of a wet and poopy diaper. I wish I could mess my diaper whenever I want, but I don't want to be offensive to my wife and others, being courteous and not imposing my diapers on others is more important. I have no interest in Nullo, I like my messes to be as God intended!

On 7/16/2021 at 5:58 AM, Moochie said:

My Attends Premium diaper is so wet and messy that when I stand up my diaper sag is so pronounced that I have to be careful my diaper doesn't slide off my poopy bottom.

Someone needs suspenders for their diaper!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago I peed twice and filled up the back of my night ? time diaper and now I'm rubbies it to a very satisfying cummies gonna stay that way until morning.

Another morning and yes that means a wet and messy diaper for me, this time a Rearz Lil Bella diaper is keeping me nice and dry and clean on the outside. The inside of my diaper...well that's a different story.

I changed twice:  Once when I got home at 17:00 yesterday, and once at 0300 - Then, changed into a clean mega at 03:30, and woke up at 0800 with a wet and poopy mega:  this time, I did not want to get up, so I let the diaper handle it:  NOW, I have to change it soon :)

Brian

• Like 2

In a absolutely massively soaked and just messed diaper now. I've been in this diaper now for 24 hours and loving every minute of it. I'll be going to sleep in this diaper, too! It is a Medium Karnavalle with a vintage white Large Goodnites as stuffer, then a vintage large Bambino Classico diaper with a Pampers Swaddlers diaper as a stuffer, and then a large plastic Attends with waistband, vintage plastic baby diaper and Dollar General Size 7 diaper as a stuffer over that! So grateful to be able to enjoy such thick and squishy diapers.

Woke up wet and messed my Little For Big Little Trunks diaper an hour ago. I am going out for a slow run in my poopy diaper shortly. I love the feeling of my messy diaper with each stride.

I woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. It is pretty wet and now it has a medium size mess in it. There is still more wetting and pooping capacity left and I am too tired to change. I will go back to sleep in a few minutes and change later when I wake up again. 

16 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

In a absolutely massively soaked and just messed diaper now. I've been in this diaper now for 24 hours and loving every minute of it. I'll be going to sleep in this diaper, too! It is a Medium Karnavalle with a vintage white Large Goodnites as stuffer, then a vintage large Bambino Classico diaper with a Pampers Swaddlers diaper as a stuffer, and then a large plastic Attends with waistband, vintage plastic baby diaper and Dollar General Size 7 diaper as a stuffer over that! So grateful to be able to enjoy such thick and squishy diapers.

Still in this same diaper! Gonna have to change in an hour or so before going out with friends but absolutely loving it still!

Up wet wearing an In Control Original Diaper and messed about 30 minutes ago. This is a very nice diaper from the medical section/subsidiary of Rearz. There is a pleasing light blue dotted landing zone, very nice wet bulge in the front, standing leak guards contain my mess, and not a hint of a press out leak as I sit here soggy and squishy.

Another morning and another wet and messy diaper; this morning's pleasure is provided by an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with plastic pants for more security and because I like plastic pants over cloth back disposable diapers.

This morning about 10:00 local time. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I'm expecting the plumber early this afternoon to rout out the basement drain (tree roots again), and didn't want to be caught in a smelly diaper. I'm in a nice, dry cloth diaper and my usual PUL for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

I am up in the morning with a wet diaper 100% of the time, and mess my diaper 98% of the time shortly after I am up...this morning is no different. I post about this so often that I am beginning to get concerned about being boring and repetitive. Although I have to admit that for me each wet and poopy diaper is NEVER boring or repetitive,  kind of like a snowflake, every messy diaper is different and uniquely enjoyable.

About 20 minutes ago, I got a really bad contraction and loaded my Seni Super Plus diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop. I am sure there is more poop coming because my intestines are rumbling really bad. I will wait a while to change so I don't mess a new diaper right after I put it on.

I changed my very wet, but not leaking Bare Bum diaper after about 9 hours of wear during the day-yesterday. I put on a Tye Dye Mega Max about an hour before bed and couldn't hold on and had a moderate wetting. I just went to bed and now I am up very wet and the Mega Max is also filled to the Max! I plan to go out shortly for my morning run in my wet and messy Mega Max, with of course running shorts.

Yesterday around 11:15am.  Attends cloth backed 4 tape disposable with vinyl pants over it.  I actually put two moderate loads in it about an hour and a half apart, then a small load about an hour later.  Changed about 3pm.  Getting ready to leave on my trip in about an hour, not diapered yet (Betterdry and Gary pants with a plain t-shirt onesie and my shorts) so I took my morning dump in the toilet.  I think that one dump this morning surpassed the three loads I put in my diaper yesterday!