LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I just did and just arrived at work.  Good thing I was wearing a diaper.  What a clean up it was.  Liquid poop is z mess to clean up.

I assume you work alone.

I am up this morning very, very wet, and just a small mess in my Rearz Lil Bella diaper.

I just filled my Seni Quatro diaper with a pretty big load of soft poop. I am sitting on a change pad watching tv and waiting for the second wave of poop to hit. Once I know I am finished pooping, I will change. It normally takes 30 to 45 minutes before I know I am finished pooping.

I just pooped my fresh double MegaMax diapers as I no sooner got my first diaper on and was getting ready to put on the second diaper when I felt a small amount of poop enter my fresh diaper. 

Undeterred I continued to put on me second diaper. 

I now sit here tapping this out on my phone all while sitting here in 2 MegaMax diapers and a small poop.

Hopefully by morning my diapers will have held all the piss that will enter them as I sleep, if not I will wake to soaked diapers and a wet bed, Im hoping for a wet bed and soaked and messier diapers. 

• Like 1

I just woke up with a massive mess in my Dry 24/7 overnight diaper. I am not sure when I pooped, but I fell asleep about 7 hours ago and my diaper at that time was clean and dry. I felt the poop spread all the way up the front of my diaper as I sat up in bed. I need to go into the bathroom and change now. I will see how much of a mess I made when I take this diaper off. From the way it feels, this one is one for the record books.

I had'ntgone fora while and been taking fibre caps, so today was the day! Taped in a northshore supreme, and went about my day, paid taxes, did some shopping....filled that diaper with a supreme load...couple of floods....the good stuff!! ?

Went home, took a nap...then finally decided to change after another flood.. ( those things actually hold a LOT!!?) and after a clean up, changed into a double day diaper with a microfiber towel folded inbetween, and some plastic pants...it's been a wonderful day!! ?

• Like 2

I was at the supermarket about an hour ago. I got all of my stuff rung up and loaded back into the cart. I went out to my car and as I was loading my things in the back seat, I got a poop contraction and a few seconds later, started loading my diaper. I guess you can say I was truely multi-tasking. At the same time I was filling the back seat in my car, I was filling my own back seat. Needless to say, I got to drive home in a very poopy diaper. I am glad I have a leak proof seat cover on my car seat.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fillemup said:

I was at the supermarket about an hour ago. I got all of my stuff rung up and loaded back into the cart. I went out to my car and as I was loading my things in the back seat, I got a poop contraction and a few seconds later, started loading my diaper. I guess you can say I was truely multi-tasking. At the same time I was filling the back seat in my car, I was filling my own back seat. Needless to say, I got to drive home in a very poopy diaper. I am glad I have a leak proof seat cover on my car seat.

I bet you took the loooong  way home. 

I woke up about 3 hours ago with a medium size mess in my Seni Quatro diaper. I was not expecting to have an accident in my sleep today because I completely messed my diaper about 2 hours before I went to bed and changed into a clean diaper for bed. I am now dealing with a bad diaper rash because I didn't have any barrier cream on since I really didn't expect to mess in my sleep. I guess in the future, I will always use a good coat of barrier cream before bedtime.

Just pooped in my Crinklz Astronaut.  It feels really good.   I tried some fiber loading,  so I'm sure that there's more on the way.

Up this morning enjoying the warm and squishy sensations of a wet and messy Abena M4 diaper. The more I wear Abena M4 the more I like them, very soft and silent plastic, and good for both my night wetting and day time discretion. I won't change for about two hours after I get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper. Changing a soiled diaper is not at all onerous for me. I get nice and fresh in a matter of minutes, no longer than it takes to change a baby's messy diaper. I am thinking that my choice for work will be a BareBum diaper. Of course I will wet at the office, but no messies.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I haven't pooped since Monday and this is a 2 days worth of a solid long poop. It felt like the first wave of poop to was about an eighteen inch long solid log. Now there is a bunch of soft poop following the initial load. I started peeing about the same time the initial log finished loading my diaper. I will wait about another 30 minutes to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

Around 9 this evening. I felt it building as I finished up on my game, and my second alarm was going off. It started coming out just as I was reaching across my bed to turn off my alarms. I filled my diaper, whether I wanted to or not. Not easy to clean and ended up having a second wave as I was getting ready to step in the shower.   Not a BM I would have wanted to have in a diaper on purpose, for me anyway. 

This morning I am up in a very wet and messy Lil Bella diaper, and unfortunately a migraine too. I just took a Sumatriptan and until that works my wet and poopy diaper at least gives me some comfort.

I didn't think it would happen. Not twice in the space of a few hours, anyway. But here I am filling my diaper. Usually that doesn't happen. As I have the house to myself for the week end, I'm making the most of it. Cheers!

Short answer, 10 minutes ago!  Day off with the house to myself, have been planning this!  Hard part was holding the poo until the house was empty of other people.  Slathered with Desitin and Vaseline, put on a disposable, heavy doody plastic pants and a onesie.  Pushed it out rather easily and I have a very nice load in my diaper.  Sitting here on line now.

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. My diaper is pretty well soaked from my overnight peeing and now it has a pretty big mess in it as well. I am going to wait a little while before I change because I need to make sure I am finished pooping.

I just had a major diarrhea eruption in my Seni Super Plus diaper. I didn't expect it because I messed my diaper this morning. I am now in a clean Seni Super Plus diaper but I am not sure how long I will be able to stay clean. My intestines are rumbling really bad so I know there is more accidents coming today.

• Like 1