LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

On 11/3/2019 at 2:20 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

Well that would be a couple minutes ago as I felt the need to go poop so I went to go use the toilet. 

I sit down on the toilet and let the poop come out. 

Filled the seat of my diaper with all that poop, don’t quite understand all the hype of using a toilet to go poop as I find it easier to just go poop while standing. 

I know right!? A diaper works perfectly fine, yet I try to poop on a toilet, so that I can finally be grown up as they say, and all the difference I can feel is it's much harder to push, and my diaper still ends up messy and needs to be changed anyway. What a waste of space these confusing things are.

Started to wind down for the night so I changed out of my damp day diaper (Preschool cloth backed), and into my night diaper (ABU space). I then put on a onesie and some pajama pants and sat in the living room with my room mate who is also in to diapers. After about 30 minutes of watching TV I felt the urge hit. Not wanting to ruin a perfectly good diaper I tried to hold off for another 15 minutes but the urge beat my will. I lifted by butt about an inch off the couch and gave a slight push and filled my diaper with a relatively soft, but large load, and then sat back down. My room mate, knowing what clearly just happened, looked at me and chuckled before going back to watching TV. A few minutes later I decided to run off to my room, I'll probably change in the morning.

• 1 month later...

I changed out of a flooded large Medline Extended Wear this morning after I swam to the edge of my bed and got up for the day,  then I put on a medium Tranquility ATN which is barely large enough for me (but I got a good deal on them - $4.99 per bag).  About 11:45 am today (it's now 12:35 pm) I had just peed about 4-5 ounces into it and seconds later my belly growled and it wasn't more than a few seconds more that I dropped a large load in the dry padding of the new ATN.  Sadly, it's still dry in the seat (not enough bladder voids yet) but the seat is very sticky as I've been sitting in it for almost an hour.

I just woke up in the middle of pooping my Dry 24/7 diaper. Its already pretty well soaked from peeing while I was asleep. I think I will wait a while before I get cleaned up because there is normally a second wave of poop coming about 30 minutes behind the first one. No need to destroy a second diaper right after I put it on. I prefer getting all the poop out in one diaper.

Small load about 35 minutes ago, into a fairly wet Medline Extended Wear diaper.  Past bedtime now so going to clean up and put on Abena Abri-form Premium L4 for bed.

I’m house and dog sitting for a friend at the moment. I normally live with roommates. Right now I have an entire house to myself for two weeks. I have my coffee and take the dog out for a walk in the morning. There is lots of secluded trails and quiet streets with out many people. He does his business and I do mine while we walk. We just got home and I’m off to shower and put on a clean diaper. I look forward to more of this over the next several days.

• Like 1

Ten minutes ago...  Wearing a McKesson Brief Ultra (high leg gathers but no secondary guards).  Having belly cramps and back pain on my left side.  Pushed out a small load to try to get my belly to feel better.  Cleaned up and changed right away and didn't sit in it.  I figure I'll have much more later while I'm wearing my Medline Extended Wear diaper though.  I finished off an entire jar of Vindaloo sauce over Basmati rice.  For those uninitiated to Indian foot, it's very spicy.

• 2 weeks later...

My last time was about 45 minutes ago while in a very wet Tranquility ATN (size medium, slightly too small) with a little mess in it already.  I got up to tell my wife something in the bedroom and while talking I felt gas, let it go and it loaded my diaper.  I'm still in it while typing.  About to get up and change after hitting Submit on this message.

My last time was about 45 minutes ago while in a very wet Tranquility ATN (size medium, slightly too small) with a little mess in it already.  I got up to tell my wife something in the bedroom and while talking I felt gas, let it go and it loaded my diaper.  I'm still in it while typing.  About to get up and change after hitting Submit on this message.

Did your wife know you pooped your diaper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 hours ago, Dougie77 said:

Did your wife know you pooped your diaper?

She was on the phone and didn't give much in the form of acknowledgement but I think she might have noticed it sounded a bit wet.  Ultimately, I confessed.