LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I will poop my diaper every morning as soon as I wake up, sometime while I sleep. I have be finding that I look forward to spending as much time in my morning messy diaper that I am setting my alarm clock early so I can enjoy the diaper longer before I have to shower for work. If I have a messy diaper after that I b hope it is on my home from work so I do nor have to change right away.

I will poop my diaper every morning as soon as I wake up, sometime while I sleep. I have be finding that I look forward to spending as much time in my morning messy diaper that I am setting my alarm clock early so I can enjoy the diaper longer before I have to shower for work. If I have a messy diaper after that I b hope it is on my home from work so I do nor have to change right away.

Really messy now. Held most of the enema for about 35 minutes. Some would escape here n there, just couldn't hold it. Then more and more started to come out. Walked around the house, went down the basement a couple of times. Was like having a true accident because I was trying to hold it in and couldn't.

Woke up today just as I started to mess my diaper. Stayed in bed until I thought I was finished only to have more push out has I got out of bed, got to love gravity. Will stay messy until my wife wakes up in a few hours. I love weekends.

About Two hours ago. I had just cleaned up my apt and was going to change my diaper when felt the need to poop. I hate messing my diaper but since I needed a change I chose to go ahead and use my diaper. Stood and pushed and before I knew it I was filling my diaper. started out standing and by the tine I was done I was on my hands and knees for the final push. Felt sooo good

• 2 weeks later...

A few hours ago. Coffee enema gave me a huge load. Feels incredible. Held it in as long as I could then started walking around the house. I tried holding it in but couldn't. It came out a little bit at a time. Like having a true accident in my diaper.

Edited by Spanky