LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

It's 2:00 am and I got out of bed with a migraine and took a sumatriptan (Imitrex) which should kick in soon. In the mean time my ConfiDry 24/7 diaper is wet and I messed about 45 minutes ago. This gives me some comfort until the meds work.

• Like 1

Well I have been all over the place when it comes to needing to go lately. This morning after the wife got up, we were looking at some things online and I felt that little cramping coming on. So I asked her when she was taking her shower this morning, she told me in about thirty minutes or so. Then she asked why, I told her that I was needing to go #2 and she looked at me and said well you have a diaper on and to just go poop. Now normally I just mess my diaper at home, and normally not in front of my wife out of respect. I told her I might be stinking the house up a little, she told me "so what it's not like anyone is coming over".

So green light, and I promptly filled my diaper with a rather large soft mess. She asked me if I felt better now and I said yes I did. So we went about looking online for some things for our house and after about an hour or so I was getting pretty ripe. She told me that she was going to go take her shower and then I could follow and get cleaned up myself. So by now the mess in my diaper was well spread from sitting and moving around. So she gets out of the shower and yells to me that it's all yours now. I then got up and proceeded to get a trash bag to contain my messy diaper, she meet me at the bathroom and stated that she would help me get cleaned up.

Now I have been wearing and using diapers for well over 20 years now, and I can tell you that she has changed or helped me clean up a messy diaper maybe 10 times or less. So I was rather surprised at the offer, and I hopped in the shower. She took off my diaper and used a few wipes to get the majority of the mess from me and into the diaper. She then had me turn on the water and adjust it to the correct temp and then grabbed the hand held part and then proceeded to rinse off the mess. She has me get her the soap and washes me from the waist down rather well and just like that she's finished. She hands me the soap and tells me I can finish the rest and to hurry up so we can go get some running around done.

Well a nice surprise for a Sunday morning, maybe new adventures are to come in the months ahead............................:wub:

• Like 1

Well, I dropped ANOTHER big load in my diaper immediately after breakfast. There's NOTHING like a good Big poo-poo after breakfast! Especially when the poo-poo's nice and thick and soft and you can feel it LITERALLY drop down in the seat of your diaper. I swear when that happens I ALWAYS feel like a BABY and then I sit down and play in my dirty diaper, like the BABY that I am!????????♥️???☺️?

• Like 1

This morning I decided to revisit the past so I dropped a huge load of solid poop in my diaper and immediately sat down in it and lay on my back and kicked my feet in the air and peed and peed and peed (I honestly didn’t know I had to pee that much) until pee started leaking out of the back of my diaper and then I sat up and smushed my poop around in my diaper until it started coming out of the leg gathers and then mommy found me and dragged me off for a diaper change. But it was so much fun feeling so little. 

• Like 1

About 10 minutes ago! No worries, I'm all freshened up now and enjoying the clean nappy feeling before I enjoy the soaked nappy feeling even more. :)

The thing about this particular poop though, is that I've been really focusing on a "muscle relaxation visulisation" technique that I've been practicing for many years to help myself let go of my pee, no matter what I'm doing. And I've found that the more I practice that technique, the more it not only effects my bladder control, but my bowel control too...

If I go for a few days of practicing this technique, I will begin to notice that my intenstinal muscles start to "wake up", so to speak. No longer does it take a huge amount of effort to push out a poop, but it seems as though my intestines just sort of end up "taking over", and suddenly, my body will just want to allow my poops to "slide right out" without any resistance. If I try to clench and hold the poop back, I notice that I end up clenching the same muscles I use to hold my pee.

So I feel like if I use this technique to try and achieve bladder incontinence, then bowel incontinence will probably come right along with it. I think I may have gotten a little bit too good at this "technique" of mine... ?

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to make a massive mudslide in my diaper. 3 very large wave of poop came out so far. I just peeked down the front of my diaper and the poop has spread almost to the top in the front of my diaper. I should be finished pooping soon and will change shortly. I think this might be one of my biggest messes so far. I will see my artwork when I change.

6 hours ago, fillemup said:

I woke up about 30 minutes ago because I was starting to make a massive mudslide in my diaper. 3 very large wave of poop came out so far. I just peeked down the front of my diaper and the poop has spread almost to the top in the front of my diaper. I should be finished pooping soon and will change shortly. I think this might be one of my biggest messes so far. I will see my artwork when I change.

I wouldn't suggest framing your "artwork" and displaying it in the Louvre or Metropolitan Gallery Of Art.

• Like 1

My dear Princess, don't even question what is good for "the kingdom." You must keep the common people busy with changing your diapers, find someone you like and have fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

This morning I decided to revisit the past so I dropped a huge load of solid poop in my diaper and immediately sat down in it and lay on my back and kicked my feet in the air and peed and peed and peed (I honestly didn’t know I had to pee that much) until pee started leaking out of the back of my diaper and then I sat up and smushed my poop around in my diaper until it started coming out of the leg gathers and then mommy found me and dragged me off for a diaper change. But it was so much fun feeling so little. 

I'm glad, and I'm SO glad that your diaper held all that pee-pee and poo-poo in there!????? And that you felt so babyish! With your legs up. I would DEFINITELY hang out with you and cuddle and we can give each other Diapee pats!?♥️??????♥️?????♥️??

Just a few minutes ago while sitting at my desk, I got a really bad contraction and as I stood up, I had a massive load of soft poop fill my diaper. It will be about 30 minutes before I change because it feels like there is more poop coming soon.

I woke up about an hour ago in my wet overnight diaper. There was still more wetting capacity left so I didn’t change. I am glad I didn’t change because a few minutes ago, I got a contraction and the poop started flowing into my diaper. I think there is going to be another wave of poop coming in the next 30 minutes or so. I will keep this diaper on until I am sure I am finished pooping.

I just filled my diaper up with a massive IBS diarrhea mess. It felt like a total mudslide coming out of my bottom. I can feel my intestines perking away like an old fashioned coffee maker. I know there is a lot more poop coming. I will be keeping this diaper on for a little while. I think this is just the first of what will be several messy diapers tonight.

I just made a nice stinky in my Little Pawz diaper.  Sitting here at the dinning room table on a hard wooden chair making sure it's squished all over my bottom and up between my legs.   Feeling really good right now in my wet n messy diaper.  

I'll sit here a while and pay some bills. 

I am sitting at my desk and just got a contraction and the diaper loading has begun. I am getting intestinal cramps and it feels like this poop will be coming out in multiple waves for a while. I expect it to be a pretty big mess by the time I am finished since I haven’t pooped in 2 days.

I just finished making a massive deposit in my diaper while making coffee and it was a multi-log that totally filled the seat of my diaper but what makes it feel so much better is that it required no effort on my part at all (all I had to do was stop holding it and it just came steaming out all on its own) but now do I sit in it and then flood my diaper or do I flood my diaper while standing and then sit in it? Questions questions…

Yesterday afternoon for me, it came in three different waves. Firm soft and everything in between, completely filled my diaper. This was one of the largest messy diapers I have had in a very long time. I was able to enjoy it for around two hours before the wife and I had to go do some shopping.

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago.   Woke up in the Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ diaper that I had on all day and really had to go.  Ended up filling er up with a load of diarrhea.  It was really full and felt amazing. 

I won't have the house to myself much longer,  so I didn't get to stay in it very long.  Didn't even sit down in it for fear of a leak.

I just woke up about 10 minutes ago because I was getting a contraction and very quickly filled my diaper with a load of soft poop. I am sitting in bed on my changing pad waiting for the rest of the poop to come out.

Five minutes ago as I was reading this forum.  I planned on doing it this afternoon for a couple days when I got home from work so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing.  It was nice to do so while reading the Squishy Stinky and Proud forum.

• Like 1

I woke up about 3 hours ago in my wet overnight diaper. There was still more wetting capacity left so I kept it on. Just a few minutes ago while sitting in bed watching tv, I got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a massive load of poop. I haven’t pooped since Monday so this is a pretty big mess. There is more poop coming so I will keep this diaper on for a while until I know I am finished pooping.