LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

MAN - Something does NOT agree with my tummy - I've changed 5 times since 4pm, and 2 changes were within 30 minutes of each other  Must be this HEAT!  this is the second messy one I've had today.

Brian

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

MAN - Something does NOT agree with my tummy - I've changed 5 times since 4pm, and 2 changes were within 30 minutes of each other  Must be this HEAT!  this is the second messy one I've had today.

Brian

With all that messing, Brian, coupled with the heat, make sure you stay hydrated.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago.  I spent about 2 hours running errands in my boosted Attends with KINS plastic pants, got home and unloaded the car, prepared the ribs and chicken for tomorrow by putting them in a large roaster and slathering bar-b-que sauce so they could marinate overnight. Went on-line to browse the forums and promptly pushed out a firm load into my diaper.  sitting in my stinky poopy diaper and enjoying myself!

I messed my diaper about 45 minutes ago, minutes after I got out of bed. I prefer a firm mess in my diaper, but messing my diaper is similar to what Forest Gump's mother said with my diaper twist to it: "Messing my diaper is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get." Right now I have a nice size load in my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I won't change for about two hours so that I can enjoy the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of my wet, warm, messy, squishy diaper. What a wonderful way to start the day.

• Like 1

I just messed again in my already messy and wet NS Supreme.   It feels really good.   I'll have to change out soon and get ready for work. ?

Just went in my diaper around 8 when returning from the movies I created a perfect recipe for a lovely disaster in my diaper by taking some fiber tablets before leaving the house then I had a avocado salad at wendys for lunch and then topped it off with popcorn, or as I like to call it poopcorn lol at the movies and now I am enjoying the squishy mess in my dipee 

Sometime earlier today while sleeping, I made a major mess in my overnight diaper. When I woke up, I very quickly realized I had a big mess to clean up. The diaper did have a little poop leaking between my legs because it was a very soft mess but my diaper cover contained the leak. I couldn’t have been the mess for too long because I didn’t get a diaper rash.

A few hours ago.  I  was sleeping and woke up and needed to poo. I had a Rearz Mermaid Tales on, so I just pooped and went back to sleep.  When I woke up,  I  needed to poop again,  so I pushed out a big load.  

Now I'm sitting here in a really wet and really messy Mermaid ?‍♀️ diaper.  These are truly amazing diapers and I'll stay in it as long as I can.  It feels sooooo good.

I just woke up a few minutes ago because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. I am sitting in bed on a changing pad waiting until I am sure I am finished pooping before I change. I should be finished in about 30 minutes. I normally get 2 waves of poop within about 30 minutes of each other before my bottom is empty.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Rikydiaper said:

i just had an enema and since yesterday i am taking metamucil consequently in a few seconds i will fill this nice white nappy and i will stay i think for 2 hours and then i will change

2 hours ?

No, way more, 24H.

59 minutes ago, Rikydiaper said:

sorry 18 july to 24 july i will be home alone and go 24/7 in diapers ..... my dream is to be in diapers forever

Sounds great for you !

Have you already planished something (meal, diaper etc..) to get messy ?

I messed my BetterDry diaper about an hour ago. I am now up, wet, messy, squishy, and sooo enjoyable. I get up very early, well before my wife because I like the early morning solitude in my diaper. I'll change later and will wear a diaper to work. No messing at work, but I'll wet during the day.

• Like 1

I went out shopping before work and I pooped in my diaper and I had to stay in a poopy diaper until I got home. Then I have to crawl my baby butt to the diaper changing table and I got changed into a much thicker Megamax diaper with 4 booster to make I am kept in diapers and I can’t hide them or wear pants. 

4 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I went out shopping before work and I pooped in my diaper and I had to stay in a poopy diaper until I got home. Then I have to crawl my baby butt to the diaper changing table and I got changed into a much thicker Megamax diaper with 4 booster to make I am kept in diapers and I can’t hide them or wear pants. 

Does someone change you or do you change your own poop pants?

2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I just rolled back in the house and pooped in my diaper and now I have to waddle to the shower and a diaper change for the night 

I hope you don't mind me saying that there is something so innocent and sensual about a female nonchalantly wetting and messing their diaper.

• Like 2