LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

2 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I made a poo poo a couple of hours ago and right now I am enjoying some sit time in at.

I'm sure you feel like such a baby right now!???☺️?????

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Yes while sitting in my computer chair sitting in a poopy diaper 

Mmmmm! If only I was a REAL one year old baby, that would be my dream!?????☺️?♥️?☺️??♥️???♥️? And I'd have a paci I'm my mouth!????☺️♥️

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mmmmm! If only I was a REAL one year old baby, that would be my dream!?????☺️?♥️?☺️??♥️???♥️? And I'd have a paci I'm my mouth!????☺️♥️

Oh I have four of them little buddy 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh I have four of them little buddy 

Really???☺️♥️??♥️?? Which one's little buddy?!???? I'm a total pacifier nerd!??☺️????♥️??

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really???☺️♥️??♥️?? Which one's little buddy?!???? I'm a total pacifier nerd!??☺️????♥️??

Well you are the little buddy.   I have all kinds of different pacis, but I would have to say that my pride and joy would have to be the one with the dinosaur shield on it that I got from etsy.

4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well you are the little buddy.   I have all kinds of different pacis, but I would have to say that my pride and joy would have to be the one with the dinosaur shield on it that I got from etsy.

Can you post a picture of all your pacis on your gallery, so I can see? I really LOVE too!??♥️?♥️??

Good Friday morning to everyone. My morning has started in a typical manner: I woke up after wetting my diaper during the night more than several times and then messed my diaper while plugging in the coffee. I messed in such a natural way without changing my posture, all I did was relax and feel the warm load fill my diaper. So here I am; hot coffee, with a wet, warm, messy, squishy diaper. It just doesn't get much better than this. I don't work on Fridays as I negotiated a four day work week, so I will leisurely enjoy my wet and soiled diaper for awhile and then decide what diaper to wear for the day. No more messy diapers today after my wife gets up, but I will certainly be wet throughout the day. I think I will also go out to a local home medical supply store that carries Attends Premier diapers. Although I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, sometimes a cloth back diaper is good for a little variety in life. I usually wear plastic pants over them anyway because I like the soft feel of plastic pants. I suspect the sales lady knows that I buy diapers because I enjoy them, but of course she has not said anything except that I would like the Attends.

Something quite unusual for me!   Very early this morning - I estimate around 2AM, I woke and felt a semi-urgent need to go.  Well, I ended up letting loose.   It wasn't huge, but it was rather soft.  Following that, I just drifted back to sleep.  Finally got up around 8AM. 

Even though I had applied some barrier cream last night, it still had a bit of a burning sensation as I cleaned up in the shower.  So glad I had done that.  Would have been far worse had I not. 

• Like 1

Just a little bit ago.   I  had diarrhea in my ABU Little Pawz diaper.  Too much beer yesterday, I guess, and now I got the beer shits.   A good day to be diapered.   I'll stay in this diaper a little while longer and then probably change into a PeekABU diaper. 

This Morning, at 0330 - had to clean myself up afterwards, but didn’t get back to bed until 530. Then I had to get up for 730. Glad I don’t have to do that tomorrow.

Brian

• Like 1

I woke up about an hour ago because I was starting to get major intestinal cramps. As I got out of bed, my bottom erupted into my Betterdry overnight diaper with a massive diarrhea mudslide. The poop was everywhere in that diaper. As I was taking the diaper off in the shower, I had a second mudslide and the poop started oozing out of the diaper between my legs. I got cleaned up and am now sitting in a Seni Super Plus diaper. I am not sure if there will be another mudslide coming, but if there is, my Seni can handle it.

• Like 1

I woke up wet as usual and messed my diaper while getting coffee in a natural posture. I just relaxed and enjoyed my diaper expanding with a warm, squishy poopy load. I am sitting here now with the most sensual feeling both emotionally and physically. No leaks, no diaper blow-out in my Forsitr AM\PM Stars "diapee."

• Like 1

Had a pretty good one today! Decided to rewatch Sonic 2. Sonic 2, being such a good movie, meant I couldn't take any diaper changing breaks. So, one diaper the entire movie! Needless to say, very fun time. Filled within the first 10 minutes!

The ABU AlphaGatorZ that I put on last night and now that I am up this morning my diaper is wet and messy. I pooped my diaper about 45 minutes ago, as soon as I got out of bed and my feet hit the floor.  Now I am enjoying the warm, soft, squishy bulge in my diaper almost like my mess is caressing my bottom. Good thing that today is garbage pick-up day, or in my case soiled diaper pick-up day. For work I am going with a Tranquility ATN (plastic back) diaper with a Tranquility Booster. I am hoping that this will get me through the day without leaking.