LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just a little while ago, I was in the bathroom shaving and getting ready to take a shower. I felt the urge and relaxed, soon starting filling the back of my diaper quit nicely. Enjoyed it for a few minutes, plus I had to reach back and give it a little squish against my butt.

Jumped in the shower, removed my diaper and began the cleanup process, all good and all fun.

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper about an hour ago as natural as can be when I got out of bed. My Abena M4 plastic back diaper is wet, soggy, sticky, and squishy: perfect morning for me. If only my wife would change me, but the intense pleasure if that ever happened might cause a cardiac arrest.

Yesterday before taking a shower. As usual, no actual diaper involved. Was in boxer-briefs that were already a bit messy from the previous night. Woke up gassy. Passed a couple of wet farts before finally getting up and ready to shower. Got to the bathroom and stripped down to my undies. I was going to release into my pants while sitting on the toilet, but I changed my mind and got in the tub instead. In the tub, I got on my knees and feet and angled myself slightly before pushing it out. Damn, was it runny too (I knew it would be; that’s why I got in the tub to do it like that). Skipping a few details, I turned the shower on, took my undies off and started cleaning up.

• Like 1

It's morning and my Tykables Little Builders diaper is very wet and messy as I sit here responding to this thread.  Just so nice to enjoy a wet and poopy diaper in the solitude of the early morning.  My only wish is that I could mess my diaper whenever and where ever the need arose; however, exposing non ABDL's and nonconsenting people is against my diaper "Code of Diaper Ethics."

• Like 1

just finished making a huge poop in my tykables little builders might sit in it for a we bit then will probably get my diaper changed

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

just finished making a huge poop in my tykables little builders might sit in it for a we bit then will probably get my diaper changed

That is unless Mommy comes in and changes you before then.??☺️?????♥️?????☺️?♥️? Enjoy your dirty diaper buddy!?????????????????????????♥️????? LOL!?????♥️☺️??♥️

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

I just filled my diaper with a very solid log. It felt like it was about 12 inches long. There is some soft poop coming out now. I will wait a little while to change.

What does it look like back in there? Is it actually shaped like a log, and does all of it actually fit inside your diaper???☺️??????? This one time my brother was on the potty, and he LITERALLY pooped out a big log! It was exactly what you think it looked like, a big long sized poop, and it just BARELY fit inside the toilet.?? I think he actually had to get a plunger.????? LOL!?????

stewie-diaper.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yikes! While I enjoy a messy diaper, I don't particularly like a diaper blow-out, which I have right now. Need to change, and I will spare you the icky details. This is epic.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

about an hour and a half ago i made a huge soft poop in my wet tykables little builders  

Such a good baby for Mommy!???♥️??♥️Hugs!!!!!!?????♥️

I just woke up a few minutes because I was starting to poop in my overnight diaper. The diaper is completely soaked with pee and now it has a medium sized mess in it. I will be changing shortly. I just want to make sure I am finished pooping before I change.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

I have the house to myself, so as I type this I'm messing my overnight diaper. This could take a while.?

Baby going crappy in his diapie huh?!??☺️????♥️??????????♥️????????♥️

Right now.??? I made a big load in my diaper.???????? So I have some poo-poo in there bud.??☺️????♥️???????????? in my super dry kids!??????????♥️☺️♥️????????????

I had a nice little moment this morning when I just felt ready to poop. I was still in my overnight diaper and PJs and wanted to see how it would feel to have a little come out. I eased up to let it go, and then decided to see how much I could make. I ended up making almost my whole morning poop in my diaper. My partner was around, so I knew I couldn't linger, so I took care of a couple of odds and ends and went upstairs for a change in the bathroom. I never sat down but needed so many wipes! I kept making a mess of it. Eventually I was clean so I tried on the potty. I made a little bit more and then cleaned up. After I finished I rewarded myself with my special AlphaGatorz and went outside to clear the snow in warm clothes.

It was a little thrill! Got the trash out of the house very quickly. Have some other stinky stuff to toss this week so didn't feel bad about this one.

I wet my Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper during the night and as soon as I got out of bed, I mean as soon as my feet touched the bedroom floor I messed my diaper, walked downstairs feeling the lumpy squishy load, got coffee, and now here I am enjoying the warmth and soft squish in my diaper. Amazing!?

Just now.  I just pooped and peed in my already wet and really messy Tye Dye MegaMax diaper. 

I have some diaper time to myself today and am going to take advantage of it.   I put this diaper on about an hour and a half ago and proceeded to flood and fill it up.

Knowing that I'd have the house to myself,  I had a huge dinner last night.   Then I did some fiber loading with some Metamucil psyllium husk. Three huge doses, each about an hour apart. 

My first poo was enormous this morning.   It was really soft and pretty much filled the back of my diaper.   I got back in bed and went back to sleep.   

Second poo, that I just had, was smaller and still soft.  It feels absolutely amazing right now. 

There should be a third poo in another hour or so.   I'll be able to enjoy this Messy MegaMax for several more hours. 

It's morning, do I have to tell you what condition my Abena M4 plastic back diaper is in? Sooo wet and messy, with plans to go out for a morning jog in my wet and messy diaper. It's a wonderful experience to feel the load in my diaper when I run.

Update: My morning jog with a wet and messy diaper was exhilarating.

I'm making a brownie in my diaper right now.??? I feel like such a baby!???? I'm about to sit down in it. the poo-poo's at a very nice consistency.????♥️? *Sits down* awe, that feels SO good!??☺️?? I can hear the poo-poo squishing around in my diaper!??☺️???♥️? I LOVE making poo-poos in my diaper.??????♥️??????????????????☺️?????♥️??