LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I birthed an absolute MASSIVE soft poopy about a few hours ago. Was getting home from work and felt a ton of pressure while I was driving close to home… but I wanted to make sure I got home first before loading up. I’ve been actually a little constipated the last few days or so… (really firm solid poops that were hard to push out into my diaper) so I decided to go on a full fiber diet and eating as much as I could… along with a ton of fruit like melons. I also took a stool softener pill this morning in hopes that would help produce something by the time I got home. I work late and normally poop between the hours of 11pm-5am. 
The poop was pushed out in a Rearz Dinosaur diaper about 10 minutes after I got gone… I didn’t even have to stand or squat… it came out like a sudden landslide while I was laying on my bed! It was semi solid and super soft and airy. Like a thick mud consistency or soft serve ice cream. Completely filled my diaper within seconds.. most of it collected on the bottom in a big pile but some of it spread towards the back of my diaper and in the front getting some on my parts. It was the most amazing feeling to finally push that big massive bad boy out after a long day, and it was a nice break from having to push and strain for the hard poops. Felt great to sit in for a while too. I chilled on the couch and watched a couple tv episodes in my full diaper. 

The actual change took probably 20 minutes just by how much mess there was… I changed myself laying down like a baby. Took a ton of wipes as a lot of the poo was stuck to my bum. 

It was an absolute magnificent perfect dump! 

Had it happen to me that it happened about midnight took me about two hours to clean up and get straightened out but this will be the second time in two days or more. My stomach must not like me or something.

Brian

So, it was the first time 3 elements lined up. My girlfriend was at work this evening, I was wearing a diaper, and the need to poop was being felt at another hour than 8am. I was at the supermarket when the urge hit me, but I decided not to act there, in public. When I got back home, after putting the groceries away, I decided to just squat, and let loose. It was a firm, but not hard, load. So, with time to spare, I went to sit at my computer, do some stuff before cleaning up. 

BTW, maybe a gross detail, but when cleaning up, I was feeling tiny prickly shards sticking on my skin. Found out they were popcorn shells. Guess that does not get digested, since I ate that yesterday.

I just finished loading my diaper with a pretty big mess. I was sitting at my desk about 30 minutes ago and started to get a contraction. The poop started its way out about 5 seconds after the contraction started. The initial mess was fairly solid and about 5 minutes ago, a second mess hit the diaper. The second mess was quite soft. I will be changing into a clean diaper shortly.

Update:

I cleaned up and put a new diaper on. Now my intestines are starting to rumble again. I know there is another mess coming shortly. I should have kept my last diaper on longer.

My In Control Original diaper is wet and messy; soooo very comforting this morning. I am going to exercise shortly in my soiled diaper. I'll change in about two hours into a BareBum diaper for work.

I didn't expect to be messing my diaper again today after last nights multiple messy diapers, but I just got a contraction and started loading my Abena M2 diaper with a runny mess. This mess is not to big yet but it feels like there is more poop coming.

A very rare occasion that I did not wear a diaper to bed, so when I got up this morning I put on an Assurance diaper, cheap Walmart diaper. As soon as I got it on I wet and had a big mess in my diaper, ahh...so nice.

Around 2:50pm today just before work I loaded up my diaper!  Good thing I was wearing.  I was sitting in my car waiting to go in and bam it hit me.  Then I called my work number and told manager that I will be late as I had a accident she was cool about it.

I have not pooped since Thursday. Just a few minutes ago I got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a pretty big mess. It is fairly solid and very big. I am not sure if there is more poop coming so I will wait a little while before I change.

This morning my Lil Bella diaper is very wet and messy. I messed my diaper literally within 30 seconds after I got out of be while walking in the kitchen for coffee. I filled my diaper so naturally without any change in my walking, no one would have known what I just did in my diaper had they been watching.  My wife is in bed and I won't change for several hours. I just cannot think of very many better ways to start he day.?

Just a few minutes ago outside looking over the damage to my garden,  in just a Crinkls and tshirt,  I dropped a load into my diaper and I wet it walking back to the house.

Now I sit here in my wet messy diaper telling you about it.

Life is good.

I’m a dirty little boy a in poopy diaper right now. I’d been wet for a while before that. I’ve been sitting in my mess for about an hour. I smell so much like a toddler when you pick them up in the morning… I did it while chatting with another little boy.

A wet and messy Attends cloth back Premium diaper with a pair of Snap-Ez waterproof pants to help with a any unexpected leaks and to support my diaper against sagging which is a problem with wet cloth back disposable diapers. The Snap-Ez light purple pants also keep my messies close to my bottom, as a reminder of what I have in my diaper.

My usual morning but with a twist: put on an In Control Original diaper last night and up wet as is normal, also messed as soon as I got out of bed-also normal. The "twist" is I went out jogging very early this morning at 3:30 am in my wet and messy diaper, of course I had on running shorts. I enjoy exercise and adding a wet and poopy diaper takes it to a whole other level. I haven't changed yet, so I am still enjoying the load in my diaper. I have my work diaper ready for a change: A NorthShore Lite with a microfiber cloth for extra absorbency and 3 drops of eucalyptus scented oil to keep me smelling fresh at the office while I wet during the day.

I wasn't going to, but having been through a lot of personal emotional stress these past couple of weeks, I went ahead and put a Bambino on. It didn't take long before my bottom was cradled in warm mush making me feel so cozy and snuggly. I'm imagining being held and cuddled by an understanding girlfriend, and being told that I'm a good baby and a cute baby boy ?

1 hour ago, DiaperDean said:

3 times this morning over a 3 hour period. 2 hours later and possible a 4th time quite soon.

Wow!?? That's quite an lot of poo-poo!???????? I hope baby has a Mommy or a Daddy to change him?, little one.??? I hope baby enjoys every diapie change just as much as I do!?☺️???❤️???❤️??

• Like 1
On 8/4/2021 at 9:07 PM, Neiradolf2 said:

BTW, when cleaning up, I was feeling tiny prickly shards sticking on my skin. Found out they were popcorn shells. Guess that does not get digested, since I ate that yesterday.

Corn doesn't digest, or at least the skins don't.   Some nuts don't digest, either.   I like cashews and little particles of the nuts make it out into my diaper.   It adds an interesting feeling when I sit and the mess squishes and I feel those little bits in the mess.

Just had corn for dinner,  so my mess will be full of corn tomorrow.   I'll have to try filling my diaper after some popcorn ? now.

About an hour ago,  I filled my Crinklz Astronaut with a pretty good sized load.  It was semi firm, but still squished nicely,  all over my bottom and up between my legs, when I sat down. 

I've had three more,  smaller loads since then.  They are softer and feel really good.   

I did some fiber loading this morning when I got home from work and I'm pretty sure that I'm not done filling this diaper yet.  It's not very wet yet, so I'll stay in it for a while and try to fill it up some more.

I had some hot peppers yesterday,  talk about a hot mess,LOL.  It feels really good. 

Ohhh, just pooped a little bit more as I finish this post.

Update; I been messy in this diaper for about 4 hours now and have had several more small poops.  It is soo full and feels soo good right now. 

Edited by Spanky
Update

About an hour ago, shoved a firm load into the seni super I'm wearing, ...and it was dry up to that point! But, as usual ..I poop, then my bladder decides to chime in with a"me too" flood..  ?

Well, at least these hold a good amount, so I dont worry about leaking.