LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Sometime between 12:00 (noon) and 1:00. It started slightly maliciously last night and ended very maliciously. Let’s start at the beginning.

I needed to pee, so I went to the bathroom as normal. If you couldn’t guess right off the bat, I was not padded in any way. Anyway, I went as normal and that was that. Then later I needed to poop. Still not padded, I decided I wanted to load my underpants, so I went and stood in front of the mirror. I pushed out a small load and it was pathetic. I don’t recall exactly how the rest of this went about, but I do remember wanting to dampen the front of my underwear, so I let slip out some pee. I was being careful to not let out so much it ran down my legs, but I peed a little more, then a little more. After I had a nice damp area along the center of my underwear crotch, I broke down and sat on the commode with my undies still up and soaked them thoroughly. It’s worth noting that I was wearing a pair of very loose fit pj pants because all other pants were dirty (actually they had just been cleaned the previous day, but I didn’t change into any new pairs yet).

Skip several minutes and I’m sitting on my bed, waiting for the next wave of pee urgency to hit, which it finally does. Sitting on my bed, I let some pee out. Then a little more. Then more. And more. I was being careful not to soak my bed, which I knew would be easy to do given my pants were already saturated with pee to start with. After a decent soaking, I carried my wet self to the bathroom….and sat on the toilet to pee through my pj pants too this time. But I didn’t stop my degeneracy there. I had a plan I’ve wanted to try a few times. One iteration of the plan, I tried but it didn’t happen. I was determined this time because I was down to my last two diapers and I had plans for them both.

The plan I decided to stick with was simple but daring. Still in my now very wet pants, I walked to the kitchen and got some exlax. My first time using exlax wasn’t very fun. Not a lot happened. A normal dosage is two chocolate squares. I took three this time to see if it changed the effect for the better. I went back to my room (where I then actually ate them) and got ready for bed. I took my pjs off and slipped a diaper on over my underwear and went to bed after putting on dry pants (I just realized that was a 10 pack of diapers and so far, 4 were used over a pair of underwear).

Skip to when I woke up. I felt the need to pee, so I rolled over to wait for the urge itself to hit. It did hit after a couple moments, but so did the secondary urge. My plan actually worked out. I was concerned when I took the exlax because the time to effect was 6-12 hours, and at that point, 12 hours is when I’d be at work. Anyway, I lay there and my dad comes to my door to ask about taking a shower. Let’s skip a few moments of unimportant detail from there.

As I was starting to find shower items to take with me, my guts were asking me to release. I wasn’t trying to, but I wasn’t trying to not. Once I had a towel ready (but no clothes yet), I checked the seat of my underwear and wasn’t very surprised when my fingers felt some sticky wetness between my cheeks. I was sitting in a position where my butt was not resting on anything. I waited for the pressure to build up some and I just pushed. It felt great. I could tell there was a decent amount. Sitting down properly and then laying back, I could tell it was very messy back there.

I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom to wait for the water to heat back up. After several minutes, it was finally time to see the damage. I managed to slip the diaper off without undoing the tapes. Even though my diaper was stained heavily, my underwear contained it and was a disaster zone and it smelled awful. I dumped the chunky parts into the toilet and hopped into the (running) shower to take them fully off. Somehow, they came most of the way clean. If they weren’t soaked from being rinsed out, I would have felt comfortable putting them back on and wearing them more. Instead, I took a pull-up with me and put it on after the shower.

Thats the story of when/how I last pooped my diaper, but the story itself continues just a little bit more. After I got back to my room, I had to start getting ready for work like right then. So I got into my work clothes and I very highly considered putting another pull-up into my backpack with a pack of wipes in case the exlax wasn’t done with me yet. But I figured since that much time had passed, I was likely done, so I headed on out without them. This could have easily been a fatal mistake. Only a couple of hours into my shift and I start feeling something happening down below. By the time I typed out “I think I feel a poop coming on” in a certain chat, the poop was there and ready to exit. It was fairly urgent too. I walked the 50 feet to the nearest toilet and caught myself almost letting some out into my pants as I stood there ready to drop my britches. I held on, though, and got myself planted before I actually did release. I’d say if I were on the other side of the parking lot, I might would have had at least a little come out of me and into my pull-up.

• Like 1

I just woke up because I was starting to poop my overnight diaper. This is a very large load of poop that keeps coming out since I haven't pooped in several days. My diaper is still dry in the front and I am still very tired. It looks like I will be going back to sleep with this diaper on because I know there more poop in the system making its way out. This is a fairly solid poop and not runny at all. It seems to be staying very well in place in my diaper so I know there won't be any messy leaks. It will be very interesting to see just how much poop will be in my diaper when I wake up later this evening.

update:

i woke up about 5 hour later and as expected, there was a lot more poop in my diaper. I cleaned up and took a shower and put on a clean diaper. At about 11pm (3 hours ago ) I had an IBS diarrhea flare up and completely loaded my diaper again. Now I am in a clean diaper again and waiting to see if the diarrhea will continue or if it was just the one load.

Just now. My IBS-D is acting up and normally, I won’t mess when my guts are misbehaving.  But, I’m not having to be anywhere soon, I’ve had this Better Dry on since Thursday morning, and I have a long weekend after working for nearly two weeks straight. So, I’m sitting on the can, trying to finish.  Wouldn’t want this to go to waste. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Added thought

Update. It was a bad one. I kinda knew, but I didn’t think it was going to be a borderline containment breach. Felt nice for a bit, but I had to get it off. Not a filling I would be eager to repeat. I was probably in the shower for a good 20+ minutes making sure I got all of it. Diaper certainly didn’t go to waste. Now, I’ll have to wait until I come home from doing laundry to pad up again. 

I have the day off and the house to myself today.  I have to run out of town to do some errands.  Usually on a Saturday off work I'll take advantage of it and mess my diaper.  I like to sit around in it for a few hours before changing, even as much as 4+ hours.  My last two messy diapers were pretty bad, and another earlier one was a blow out.  I hate the smell and clean up and these last ones were over my limit.  I guess I could have tried to work it out so the loads I pooped out weren't as big, but I'm just going to have a wet diaper day today.  I'm burned out right now on cleaning up after these last few poopy diapers.

17 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I have the day off and the house to myself today.  I have to run out of town to do some errands.  Usually on a Saturday off work I'll take advantage of it and mess my diaper.  I like to sit around in it for a few hours before changing, even as much as 4+ hours.  My last two messy diapers were pretty bad, and another earlier one was a blow out.  I hate the smell and clean up and these last ones were over my limit.  I guess I could have tried to work it out so the loads I pooped out weren't as big, but I'm just going to have a wet diaper day today.  I'm burned out right now on cleaning up after these last few poopy diapers.

Do you mess while standing or do you mess while in your favorite recliner?

I can do it in most positions 

Usually I mess while standing just before sitting in my computer chair to read the forums and chat in the chat room.  The other day I mixed things up a bit, laid in bed on my belly and pushed my load up into my diaper.  My recliner is new, only a few months old and I would never mess in it, even an old recliner!  I hate the smell and clean up after messing my diaper, I'd hate having to clean the furniture if I had a leak.

• Like 1

This morning was very unexpected.

I've temporarily been taking a few probiotics after a medical test. Nothing to worry about, just staving off infection risk. One of those is kombucha, which is little fruity, fizzy, tea with juice.  It's not bad, but makes me gassy as all heck.

And apparently loosens everything up in the diaper department. My partner was busy in the restroom this morning and I had to go. No waiting, have to go now. So I thought I'd use up my overnight diaper while waiting.

Now I'm sitting in a huge soft mess that filled the entire back of my diaper and is threatening to fill the front if I don't get changed soon! (He's almost done. I think )

• Like 1

Ok, I just couldn't waste this day off with the house to myself in spite of what I said earlier today!

I put on a Betterdry diaper, shorts and a shirt and went out of town to run my errands.  Stopped at a couple Goodwill stores and a couple of Walmart stores to get things they don't have at my local Walmart.  I've not been drinking as much water at work and I'm a bit constipated.  Knowing that, I expected a solid hard poo difficult to push out.  Getting to my car after my last stop I stood outside and pushed and pushed.  Nothing!

Now, tell me if any of you have ever done this.  I knew I was starting to maybe have a little progress but I had to head home.  Driving down the highway at 60 MPH I raised up off the seat (had it on cruise control) and pushed!  I did that several times and finally pushed out a load in my diaper!  I drove the 30 miles home wearing a poopy diaper.  Has anyone else ever pushed out a solid poo into their diaper while driving down the interstate at 60 MPH?

Not a massive load, just big enough to know I have a mess in my diaper.  I'm enjoying it now and I'm sure I could add to what I have, but I think I will take comfort in a small mess to clean up from when I change.  The last few have been massive and a real chore to clean up and I wasn't very happy with the aftermath!

Even though I have MegaMax Tye Dyed diapers, last night I opted for the more traditional NS Supreme blue diapers for bedtime. I remained dry for bed, although I felt something else "percolating" but was not uncomfortable, so I was able to make it through the night. Now that I am up this Sunday morning I am wet and messy. I cannot think of very many better ways to start the day: a nice wet and expanded diaper in the front and squishy in the back; EXQUISITE. ☺️

My Incontrol Essential diaper is very wet, and I have one of the largest messes in my diaper that I have had in awhile. Very firm, not too stinky. The combination of the wet diaper swelling and the load is intoxicating.

I just filled my third diaper today with a load of poop. The first 2 dirty diapers were due to solid poops. This latest dirty diaper is full of diarrhea. I will wait a while to change because I don't think I am finished pooping yet.

I just started messing my diaper about 5 minutes ago. I feel like there is more coming so I will keep this diaper on until I know I am finished pooping. It might be another 30 to 45 minutes before I know I am finished pooping. After that, I know it is safe to change into a clean diaper.

See my posts on Mega Max and What Diaper are You Wearing? Great morning in my Tye Dyed MegaMax diaper. I just pushed my legs together as I am sitting here and the squish was and is delightful.

Just now.  I  barely got my diaper on in time, I  thought that I was going to poop my pants.   I  started getting the urge to go while I was at work.   It started getting stronger as the night went on.  By quitting time, I  really had to go and it was hard to hold it as I walked out to my car.

I needed to stop at the grocery store for a couple things.   The urge got really strong as I walked through the store,  but then it subsided a little bit.  It got strong again and subsided. 

I finished shopping,  paid and went back out to my car.  Fortunately I didn't get any lights on the way home. The pressure was really uncomfortable.  I grabbed everything and made it into the house.  

I really thought that I was going to fill my pants as I shut the alarm off,  but then it subsided again.   I put the milk in the fridge,  let the dog outside, grabbed a Crinklz Astronaut diaper and headed to the bedroom. 

I unfolded the Crinklz, laid it out on the bed and made sure that the leak guards were up. Then I  undressed and got my Crinklz taped on nice and tight.  Then I put my shorts back on. 

I  went and let the dog back in and fed him, got him some fresh water and started putting the rest of the groceries away.   As I was putting things away,  I got another strong urge to poop.  This time I just relaxed and began to fill my diaper.   It seemed to come and come and come, like three waves,  all in one big poo. Not too firm, not too soft. 

I stood there for a moment,  with a huge load in my diaper and then I  peed in it a little bit. 

I finished putting away the rest of the groceries,  went to the bathroom and took my medicine.   I  took my work clothes down the basement to the laundry.  I  came back upstairs, cracked open a beer and sat in my recliner and started checking out DD.

The poo is firm enough that it didn't squish too much.   The dog wanted to go back outside.  After letting him out, I  sat down on one of the wooden dining room chairs.   Ooohhh, what a wonderful feeling as the poo squished all over my butt and up between my legs.   It's a pretty full diaper and I feel like some more may be on the way,  and, it's barely wet, so I'm going to enjoy it for quite a while,  have some breakfast and a few more beers  ? ?

I woke up about 6 hours ago in a very wet and poopy overnight diaper. I showered and cleaned up and put on a nice clean MegaMax diaper. I didn't expect to poop again today, but I just started loading my MegaMax diaper with another pretty big mess. I plan to change in about an hour. I just want to make sure there are no other pooping accidents tonight.