LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Yesterday morning I woke up wearing a Crinklz diaper that was pretty wet, but not completely soaked yet. So I decided to continue wearing it while I got some yard work done before it got too hot outside. I got the riding lawn mower fueled up and just before I got on it, I felt the urge to make poopoo. So I squatted down in my shorts and diaper, pushed a load of medium consistency, then sat on my poopoo for about an hour while mowing the lawn. It made the boring task more enjoyable and afterward I removed the diaper and mostly cleaned up while still outdoors before going inside for a shower.

• Like 3

I filled my Dry 24/7 diaper about 3 hours ago with a pretty big mess of soft serve. I changed out of it an hour ago because it really started burning. Now I am dealing with a minor diaper rash. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow.

This morning I pushed doodoo in the seat of my diaper and then sat down on toilet lid. It was fairly solid and felt good pressed against my hole. I enjoyed sitting on my poo for a while, then I untapped my diaper and played with princess parts for a bit, before using baby wipes and getting a shower. Making diaper poop really reduces my stress level before going to work.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder Amber Starfield if you ever get poopies on your princess pee pee parts too? If so do you clean up right away or enjoy it for a little while.?

On 6/3/2020 at 11:22 PM, babyalan said:

I wonder Amber Starfield if you ever get poopies on your princess pee pee parts too? If so do you clean up right away or enjoy it for a little while.?

Yea, when poopoos are soft, it often get pooey on my teetee but normally doesn’t get inside. Soft poos I normally change within 30 minutes or so and clean my teetee well. When poopoos are firm, I can wear it in my diaper much longer without worry of rashes or getting pooey inside my parts.

• Like 2

Last time I messed was about 2 hours ago as I left my dad's house. I was walking down the driveway when I got a super strong sensation to poop. I relaxed slightly and as I was walking it began pushing it's way out, filling and stretching the back of my diaper and spreading as I walked. I grunted out the remaining squishy mess and climbed into my truck causing it to spread up the back and front. I drove about 20min to my house and was relieved to find that it hadn't squished out the top getting on the back of my shirt. I'm still in it BTW.

While testing out a Seni quattro, I filled it with a nice big, firm load. Felt great, diaper didn't leak. In fact it felt so good I spent the night sleeping in the same diaper!!! Something I never do!!! When I woke up, felt great....slept like a rock....finished off the now very messy, soggy diaper with a morning flood...which it barely held, cleaned up and went off for my daily activities. ?

• Like 1

I am enjoying a wet and messy Northshore Lite Green Medium this morning.  I wore the diaper to bed and used a cloth baby diaper as a stuffer for extra absorbency during the night.  When I got up there were no leaks and I took out the wet cloth baby diaper and then messed my diaper.  I am going to do my morning work out while in my soiled diaper.

I needed to make poopoos when I woke up this morning as well. There was not much time so I didn’t want to waste a high capacity diaper, so I put on an off brand size 6 baby diaper with tab extenders and completely filled it with peepee and poopoo. At 1st the poopoo was medium to firm, but I felt that I needed to push more. With the middle and rear already full and no room to push out, I untapped the diaper, the positioned myself to poopoo all over the front area of the baby diaper. This poo was very soft and squishy and it felt good to tape the diaper back on me and sit down in it. There were some leaks, but it was on a plastic toilet lid, so it was easily cleaned up. 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, AmberStarfield said:

I needed to make poopoos when I woke up this morning as well. There was not much time so I didn’t want to waste a high capacity diaper, so I put on an off brand size 6 baby diaper with tab extenders and completely filled it with peepee and poopoo. At 1st the poopoo was medium to firm, but I felt that I needed to push more. With the middle and rear already full and no room to push out, I untapped the diaper, the positioned myself to poopoo all over the front area of the baby diaper. This poo was very soft and squishy and it felt good to tape the diaper back on me and sit down in it. There were some leaks, but it was on a plastic toilet lid, so it was easily cleaned up. 

Nice way to start your day. Nothing better than a full poo poo diaper.

• Like 2

Just got out of the shower after making the most of my ABU Simple. Made big stinkies in little space but had to finish my coloring and juice before I cleaned up, making squishies the whole time. Usually I clean up right away, but tonight I decided to enjoy it a bit more and play with my stuffies while bouncing and smooshing. It's rare that I go all out in a loaded diaper but I was just in the mood tonight and I had so much fun!

Just a little while ago while sitting in my playroom. My tummy started hurting so I did what any oversized toddler thats still in diapers would do. i raised up just a bit and pushed. And then I pushed some more. 

I just woke up a few minutes ago while I was staring to fill my diaper with a good sized poop. As I stood up, I pushed the rest out and as the poop stopped flowing, the bladder released a very long stream of warm pee. Now I am sitting on a change pad in the living room watching tv. I am still tired so I plan to go back to sleep soon. I can change later.

About two hours ago. I had to go and it was roughly time for a shower anyways, so I made a last-minute impulsive decision to slap on an Abena M4, drop a stinky in it and make BIG smooshies until it was time to clean up. I was a very happy boy. ?