LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Twice in the past 24 hours.  Thankfully both times were in disposables as I was on Azo to mitigate the urinary pain from my recent prostate surgery and it causes intense yellow/orange pee that can stain fabrics.

As a possible post-op side-effect from the surgery, I also have been having a lot of gas since I went home after the surgery last Monday.  Also, I haven't pooped a respectable amount since then, without liquid assistance.  That is until yesterday after we got back from dinner when I thought I had gas and gave a push.  Instead I pooped a respectable amount.  Again this morning a similar situation, thought it was gas and after a push to release the gas, I found my diadee was full again.

Twice in the past 24 hours.  Thankfully both times were in disposables as I was on Azo to mitigate the urinary pain from my recent prostate surgery and it causes intense yellow/orange pee that can stain fabrics.
As a possible post-op side-effect from the surgery, I also have been having a lot of gas since I went home after the surgery last Monday.  Also, I haven't pooped a respectable amount since then, without liquid assistance.  That is until yesterday after we got back from dinner when I thought I had gas and gave a push.  Instead I pooped a respectable amount.  Again this morning a similar situation, thought it was gas and after a push to release the gas, I found my diadee was full again.

Did you prostate cancer is that why you had prostate surgery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, scif788 said:

Did you prostate cancer is that why you had prostate surgery?

BPH.  Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate causing partial obstruction of the urethra).

Had the UroLift procedure performed.  Several implants were installed between my prostatic urethra and the outer capsular layer of my prostate. They consist of a memory metal (nitinol) capsular anchor on the outside of the prostate, a stainless steel urethral component inside the prostate, and surgical mono-filament (i.e., fishing line).  The implants hold the urethra open within the prostate sort of like a sash does to hold open a curtain.

The kicker is how the implants are installed.  They go in through the urethra with a rigid cystoscope and deploy the implants through a device that punches them through the prostate similar to one of those clothing tag guns in a department store. It's like having a large gauge hypodermic needle punched through the prostate in several locations.

There will be blood after surgery and pain during urination while recovering.

BPH.  Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged prostate causing partial obstruction of the urethra).
Had the UroLift procedure performed.  Several implants were installed between my prostatic urethra and the outer capsular layer of my prostate. They consist of a memory metal (nitinol) capsular anchor on the outside of the prostate, a stainless steel urethral component inside the prostate, and surgical mono-filament (i.e., fishing line).  The implants hold the urethra open within the prostate sort of like a sash does to hold open a curtain.
The kicker is how the implants are installed.  They go in through the urethra with a rigid cystoscope and deploy the implants through a device that punches them through the prostate similar to one of those clothing tag guns in a department store. It's like having a large gauge hypodermic needle punched through the prostate in several locations.
There will be blood after surgery and pain during urination while recovering.
hope you'll be ok

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

unfortunately about 20 minutes ago when I woke up peeing and then a bowel movement started, I guess if it was going to happen Im glad it did while still at home where I could quickly hop in the shower to clean up. 

2 hours ago, scif788 said:

hope you'll be ok

Thanks, I believe it'll be fine. I'm already one week since the procedure (almost, 6 hours short). Not as much pain now.

Wish I could keep from closing my bladder though.  Sunday afternoon I succeeded in the constant draining of my bladder for almost an hour. I just made the conscience effort to keep it open after peeing the first time. It's an odd feeling to have a tablespoon of pee drain out every 30-60 seconds, and with no pain!  Wish I could do that at night reliably. I have to wake, situate and concentrate before relief.

About 2-1/2 hours ago.  I just got back from a trip yesterday and was catching up on some diaper time and the forum posts.  Unfortunatly, I started feeling a little discomfort on my skin after about an hour and a half so I had to go change out of my messy diaper and clean up.  Now I'm finishing reading the forum posts but in a fresh clean diaper.

About 2-1/2 hours ago.  I just got back from a trip yesterday and was catching up on some diaper time and the forum posts.  Unfortunatly, I started feeling a little discomfort on my skin after about an hour and a half so I had to go change out of my messy diaper and clean up.  Now I'm finishing reading the forum posts but in a fresh clean diaper.

How bad was your messy diaper was a huge load i know your not incontinent you’ve told me but you u use your diaper as your potty

How bad was your messy diaper was a huge load i know your not incontinent you’ve told me but you u use your diaper as your potty

For fun

About 9AM this morning.  Nice soft load.  Sat down at the computer to surf for a bit... but then I had a second blast and it was very runny.   That kinda ruined it.  And I needed to get moving on my errands for the day anyway - so off to the shower I went.

• Like 3

It's almost 6:00am in my time zone.  Got up about 45 minutes ago in a wet night diaper, no leaks to annoy my wife.  Went downstairs and while getting my morning coffee I messed my wet diaper.  Since I enjoy the feeling of a soiled diaper, I have not changed as I sit here responding to this thread.  I will probably remain in the poopy diaper for another hour before I change and go to the gym.

It's almost 6:00am in my time zone.  Got up about 45 minutes ago in a wet night diaper, no leaks to annoy my wife.  Went downstairs and while getting my morning coffee I messed my wet diaper.  Since I enjoy the feeling of a soiled diaper, I have not changed as I sit here responding to this thread.  I will probably remain in the poopy diaper for another hour before I change and go to the gym.

Didnt wake up wet but as i was feeding my dog i messed my diaper

35 minutes ago, babyfrank said:

took some laxatives and just overflowed my diaper

Next time someone says you're 'full of it' you can tell them "I certainly was, but not anymore!"   ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, babyfrank said:

took some laxatives and just overflowed my diaper

Been there, done that!  Saturday late morning or early afternoon (around noon) I felt backed up so I took four Dulcolax tablets.  I figured, what the heck, it's the same dose I took when prepping for my colonoscopy and I didn't really think they worked during the prep because I started the Miralax+Gatorade six hours later and didn't have any results for yet another hour.

Anyway, back to Saturday...  I took four Dulcolax around noon and around 4:45 pm, after some mild rumbling and growling for the past couple of hours, I felt a sudden series of cramps and thought, "Oh $#!+, here it comes!"  Boy was I right!  I only dropped my guard for a second and loaded my overnight-used Abena Abri-Form L4.  It wasn't too bad, no overflow so I figured, "no worries, I got this..."  Got up in the squishy diaper, checked my bed pad I had on the sofa - no leakage, good!.  Went to the bedroom and grabbed a large Covidien Super Quilted Brief and made my way to the bathroom to clean up.

That's about as far as I got...  Felt the next cramp coming and barely had time to jump into the shower to contain the explosion!  I overloaded the L4 beyond what I ever though I could hold.  The clean-up was extensive too!  After about 5-6 Assurance adult wipes, I was ready to throw away all the soiled stuff.  I managed to get the diaper and all of the used wipes into a tall kitchen trash bag, and then hosed down the tub and jumped into the shower to finish my cleanup!

----

That's not even all...  I went out for dinner wearing the Covidien diaper mentioned previously, got back home and while on the sofa around 10-11 pm I felt a familiar feeling and thought,  "Uh oh, round two!"  After a slight push, that diaper was filled too!  Mind you, this time it wasn't beyond capacity!  I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a bit (much easier this time!) and put on another Abena L4 (with a landing zone hack).  Several times within the next hour I had further cramping and dropped the modified L4 long enough to sit on the toilet and check if it was a false alarm or not. 

That was an experience I probably will not repeat anytime soon.

Last night I guess I drank too much when the feeling to mess came on.  Wearing my diaper (toilet) I just let it come out.  I was too tired/drunk to want to shower so I went to bed and slept in my messy diaper until this morning.  

About 2:45 pm today (45 minutes ago) while unpacking stuff from Walmart and taking it inside my home.  I was wearing an already saturated Assurance stretch brief with a Bambino Quadro booster and Abena Maxi booster, and the urge to poop came on.  I pondered whether to just hold it for a few minutes to get the stuff inside and then figured since I was home and could probably handle anything if it got out of hand, just gave a couple of pushes and loaded the already saturated and PLUMP diaper/boosters.  In fact there was so little room in the diaper that I couldn't finish and had to get into the bathroom to complete the job before removing the diaper and dumping the contents in the toilet.