LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Movies That Make You Cry!

Sooo just got done watching Armageddon, and i hadn't seen it in a few years and damn if i didn't sob for like the last ten minutes of hte movie....

anyone got any other movies that just make them cry? either the sad cry or the happy cry?

some others were

UP! when the wife died.

Braveheart when they are torturing him

The Fox and the Hound

Beaches... cuase i'm a girl

this movie WIT, based on a womans one woman broadway show on her fight with ovarian cancer

And of course there are some episodes of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that will elicit some tears....

but really sometimes there is nothing better than a good cry over fictional characters.....

A Movie that Makes me Cry (& I'm a Guy!) is "The Notebook". Normally I'm not into those type of movies, & I never cry, but this one makes me cry all the same.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

The one movie that makes me cry the most is also one of my most hated movies, "Grave of the Fireflies". Gives me the willies just thinkin bout it.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

the land before time, when the mommy dinosaur dies to project child. Made me cry when I was a kid and still makes me cry today.

Well...long ago in a galaxy far away, when I was a kid..I saw a movie called "Born Free" about some people who befriend and help a lion cub (for some reason or another) anyways....moving through the story, and getting to the end (which I wont mention for those who have never seen it) I sat there and cried my eyes out for what ever reason.....:blush:

If I remember correctly, I think that film was the first time I have ever had that happen, where a movie touched me on an emotional level.

Moving forward several decades, I think one of the hardest and most tearful films I sat through was (oddly enough) Star Trek, the wrath of Khan" when Spock Died...I was a mess...:blush: but knowing that that character was (and still is) my childhood hero..... that was a tough one to take. The memorial service UGH!

Kirk: "of all the souls I have met in all my travels.....his was the most... (choke) ....human" :crybaby:

Then of coarse the latest star trek film had me sappy from nostalgia. many of the actors from TOS (the origional series) are gone...and when in the film, the young Kirk runs into the cave to seek shelter from some critter chasing him, he comes across Spock again...(Lenard Nemoy) I Gasped when he turned and removed his hood.. ..awwwww spock!!! (starting to tear up again) I can't tell you how much that meant to me to see the character (origional actor) on the screen one last time. He said he does not plan to do anymore films, and would rather direct :( So for you younger people, that was it for the origional character and actor *sigh*

Seeing personal heros you have grown up with....is really an indescribable experience. Lenord Nemoy is in his 80's, and I know he wont live forever...and seeing the new actor taking over the roll is....'nice' I guess, but there is only 1 origional, only 1 from my childhood long long ago when I watched their adventures back in the 60's when they were originally in black and white....this is a friend I have carried with me and watch with admiration all this time, and it's hard to see change and ....well...let go.

I know it's a Movie and they are just characters from a script blah blah blah....but a personal hero is just that, someone you admire and look up to. Spock embodies many of the characteristics that I admire, and I have endeavored to be a lot like him in some respects, but, unlike him, I DO have a sense of humor :P

I enjoy films that touch you at some level....either psychologically, spiritually, or emotionally, and they also teach something, and you come from the dark theater somewhat enlightened. It makes you think and talk about it etc. It's' those kind of films that inspired me to get more into acting and be a performance major in school, not that it has done much for me financially, but it's given me a perspective that not many others have. Being able to touch people with words and actions, and tell a story and teach something is a very special art unto itself.

Telling a story that touches and moves peoples emotions is a great gift, and I admire the artists that do it oh so well, and I wish I was so talented....it's tougher than it looks :P

Anyways I don't cry at many movies, I don't go to many. but the ones that do touch me...I truly remember, be they science fiction, fiction or what not.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chhockle

UP! is without question on my list. Also my favorite movie of all time "The Fisher King" has a couple of scenes that really get to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo just got done watching Armageddon, and i hadn't seen it in a few years and damn if i didn't sob for like the last ten minutes of hte movie....

anyone got any other movies that just make them cry? either the sad cry or the happy cry?

some others were

UP! when the wife died.

Braveheart when they are torturing him

The Fox and the Hound

Beaches... cuase i'm a girl

this movie WIT, based on a womans one woman broadway show on her fight with ovarian cancer

And of course there are some episodes of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition that will elicit some tears....

but really sometimes there is nothing better than a good cry over fictional characters.....

Bambi,when Bambi's mother dies in the fire

Here's my list..........

Bucket List - Karen Carpenter Story - Eddie Duchin Story - Gump - One Is A Lonely Number - Man Of A Thousand Faces - (ditto) The Notebook - Titanic - Charly - Somewhere In Time - Message In A Bottle

crybaby.gif Pass the towel

Terminator 2 Judgement Day when The Terminator is lowered into the fire to be destroyed.

Forest Gump, and a few other I can't recall but I'll get back to you on that.

I was beat to it by Wayne but ya...Bambie..

The ending to Con Air too..he went through all that even though the one thing he wanted was to see his daughter and finally he gets to be there with her.

Yall are going to think I'm crazy but uh the ending to Star Wars 3... The alluding to the sunset as the light of the Jedi is going out and the darkness of the Sith is rising to take over the Universe. On top of that your have the Aunt and Uncle holding Luke...and you know that he will bring the dawn, or the light, back to everyone when he defeats and brings love back into his Father's heart in EP6. It's, in my opinion, one of the most emotionally inspiring and grabbing scenes in movie history. Just thinking about it, it gives me goosebumps.

Not so much tear jerker but Ink was an incredible movie with an outstanding ending.

"BRIAN'S SONG" - I've seen it mayby 50 times and I always cry. Those of you that don't know the movie it is a Chicago Bears based film of a star running back along side of Gale Sayers that died of cancer...they did a remake of it in 2001 with different actors. The original is my fav!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068315/

Huggie :biker_h4h: