LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brrrrrr!

That’s why you need heated seats. Oh wait HD doesn’t offer heated seats.

Not that I ride wearing, I don’t but I have heated seats and a heated backrest for the passanger.

yea, low 40's is a bit cold unless you have the gear.

If I wanted heated seats I would have built them into my bike when I built it. HD does have heated seats and grips available though.

You built yours, I am so impressed. Spent most of Saturday at the local Harley dealership for demo days. They had 18 models lined up to ride right from the factory with Wisconsin plates. It was a 12 mile loop for each test ride and I lost count. My own little piece of heaven for a day :-) They are so smooth now. My 77 XLH 1000 had to have locktite added to every nut and bolt or they would shake loose sooner or later. I still loved that bike though.

Hugs,

Freta

Back when I rode nobody had heated anything and the bikes didn't make enough juice for that anyhow :biker_h4h: I got a bad case of hypothermia riding in the rain without a rainsuit at that temp once :whistling: Had I stayed on the road like I planned to I wouldn't have survived, but a motel room with heat and a hot shower saved my hide :D I was so numb that I couldn't feel the water hitting me or tell how hot it was- I just added cold till it stopped steaming and hopped in :lol: An hour later I began to get some feeling back. The only reason I stopped was that I realized that I could barely think; I was riding on instinct alone. Turns out that loss of mental capacity is one of the last signs of hypothermia- the next sign is death :huh: The next time you do this Bri, wear plastic panties so you don't literally freeze your ballshoff- it can happen at that temp with the wind chill factored in :o Hey, maybe we could get Comco to make heated plastic panties- I can hear the conversation now:

Friend: Hey Bri, whatcha doin?

Briguy: On nothing, just plugging my diaper in... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Ride safe B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Where in the World is it that cold on the 8th of May? The Antarctic? lol

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

It is not Spring/Sumeer everywhere you know....some of us also come from the southern hemisphere

Where in the World is it that cold on the 8th of May? The Antarctic? lol

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

welcome to western wa where its been one of the coldest furst five months to a year on record one day its 60 next day its 45

My baby. 1990 Fxr.

You bought a bike who's nickname is FiXeR... What the hell were you think'n Man???? :whistling:

And I thought I took alot of shit from the Harley crowd with a V-Rod. :P

I have one of these that i wear on those cold rainy days around here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STEARNS-IMMERSION-SUIT-2005-UNIVERSAL-ADULT-1590-C-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3f09ac042fQQitemZ270745207855QQptZBoatQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQ5fGear#ht_4877wt_948

My bike is my only transportation so it is all weather riding for me. Only had two days last year that i could not ride due to snow in excess of six inches. A good down one piece snowmobile suit goes a long way on those normal cold days. Usually have to wear one around here untile it is in the 70's due to cold wind off the bay coming over the island. 6th bike i have owned, currently a 2004 yamaha v-star 1100 custom with 56,000 miles on it. Currently looking at getting a new bike, possibly a honda shadow, would love a goldwing but could never afford it. Can't beat 83$ a year for insurance, full coverage. What they want for car insurance around here is just flat out rediculous and is almost as much as a car payment itself.

I have one of these that i wear on those cold rainy days around here. http://cgi.ebay.com/...r#ht_4877wt_948

My bike is my only transportation so it is all weather riding for me. Only had two days last year that i could not ride due to snow in excess of six inches. A good down one piece snowmobile suit goes a long way on those normal cold days. Usually have to wear one around here untile it is in the 70's due to cold wind off the bay coming over the island. 6th bike i have owned, currently a 2004 yamaha v-star 1100 custom with 56,000 miles on it. Currently looking at getting a new bike, possibly a honda shadow, would love a goldwing but could never afford it. Can't beat 83$ a year for insurance, full coverage. What they want for car insurance around here is just flat out rediculous and is almost as much as a car payment itself.

$83 a YEAR???, that's ridiculously low. I have to wonder if they know your driving that bike year round. I pay more than that for off season "storage" insurance. I realize you have to drive that bike, but I hate to even be caught in the rain!

welcome to western wa where its been one of the coldest furst five months to a year on record one day its 60 next day its 45

Sounds like the weather here in New England.