LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Need A New Word

i have been thinking for a long time that members of the padded community (that would be YOU) are dissed and categorized/stereotyped as perverts (possibly true in my case); immature; sociopathic, transvestites, peeds, etc... you guys 'know the drill.'

Not for a minute would i suggest trying to change people's minds, no no--don't really care and it's way too much trouble for a lazy, incontinent gay diaper slut such as myself. What I am suggesting is, we need a new word to use to derogatorily refer to the un-padded.

THEY will never get 'IT' after all, so it's high time we start denigrating them back. Any ideas? Like all good pejoratives, it should be juvenile, catchy and as vicious as possible... the clock is ticking

:badmood:

• Like 2

I have never personally heard of sheeple...I am assuming that the word refers to people who follow the norm like sheep? hence...sheeple?

Correct. They all look the same, act the same, think the same and generally do as much as is possible to fit in with the group.

Baa Baa Baa.

• Like 1

What I am suggesting is, we need a new word to use to derogatorily refer to the un-padded.

THEY will never get 'IT' after all, so it's high time we start denigrating them back. Any ideas? Like all good pejoratives, it should be juvenile, catchy and as vicious as possible... the clock is ticking

Isn't this in itself promoting an act of hate against others? I though this was supposedly an accepting community. I have seen so many examples of hate and discontent on this forum lately I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators are sleeping at the wheel.

• Like 3

I have never personally heard of sheeple...I am assuming that the word refers to people who follow the norm like sheep? hence...sheeple?

post-2221-0-90614900-1304654021_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-90614900-1304654021_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-06104100-1304654207_thumb.jp

post-2221-0-06104100-1304654207_thumb.jp

Sheeple is the term people who think they are different and so implied to be better than others use to denigrate the so called normal population - while failing to realize that the people they think are sheeple are just as different/dysfunctional/kinky, etc as they are.

I have never met 2 people that I could consider even remotely the same in meaningful ways - and just because you think someone is vanilla/sheeple or whatever the term du jour - very likely you are wrong and never bothered to know them at all.

Correct. They all look the same, act the same, think the same and generally do as much as is possible to fit in with the group.

Baa Baa Baa.

• Like 1

"Normal" We all know "normal" is bad.

For some reason, that makes me think of one of the Ultimate Warrior's priceless rants:

"Normal people, the people that walk the streets every day, we cannot understand!"

On a more serious note, maybe we could refer to the non-padded as "the bathroom-bound." :lol:

There already is a word that some people consider derogatory but it is used in the kink world to describe people who are not into anything kink related...

"Vanilla."

;)

Isn't this in itself promoting an act of hate against others? I though this was supposedly an accepting community. I have seen so many examples of hate and discontent on this forum lately I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators are sleeping at the wheel.

It was merely an attempt at "humor"--which of course in the 2000s has been reduced to typing in stupid shit like LOL and ROFL etc. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... what a waste of time trying to post anything that isn't a pc dribble event. Total pointlessness. You can now all go back to bitching about your wives, cheap leaky diapers, and a society that careth not.

Yours for MORE HATE and MORE DISCONTENT,

lc

post-16435-0-76228100-1304783466_thumb.j

post-16435-0-76228100-1304783466_thumb.j