LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing To Work?

Hey all,

Just a quick question for you. If you wear nappies/diapers to work what is it you do for a job? Are you incontinent and have to wear or do you wear out of choice? Also what brand do you wear and do you have to change during work time?

I ask because I have a job where wearing a nappy would be helpful as I don't always have access to a toilet when I want. However I therefore wouldn't be able to have anywhere to change either. Today is one of those days and I could do with wearing.

Will be interested to hear your thoughts.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to work every day. I work has an Outside Sales rep so depending on how many calls I have is how thick the diaper will be so I do not have a leak. Also driving in Los Angeles were you can spend 2 two hours to drive 45 miles it is nice to know I do not need to find a drity bathroom when the urge hits.

I work in a child development center where it is very hard to get a bathroom break. There are no bathrooms in the classrooms for employees to use. When I have to go anymore it just comes and I can't hold it. I started wearing to work by choice but now it really is neccessary. Right now I wear a Sam's CLub Member's mark with a boost in it but I am currently trying to find a better diaper that will not be to obvious as I don't really want people to know. I have had leaks at the end of the day.

I work in a special needs care facility. As an employee must be with the clients at all time and the facilities are kept under lock and key (which must be signed out from the front desk) it's not always possible for me to take a potty break when I need to go. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, so I wear pull-ups.

Lately I've been using the Depend refastenable pulls, their capacity isn't the best in the world but they are inexpensive and comfortable. Experience has taught me that if I get into a situation where I'm not going to make it it's better to go in little spurts. This keeps the urge manageable for longer, which increases my chances of getting at least some of it into the potty and avoids a big flood, which tends to overwhelm thinner products.

• Like 2

Technically, most of the workplaces where you do not have easy access to a bathroom should be prosecuted, there is NO reason an employee should be forced to wear diapers as a remedy to needing a bathroom and not having one at momentary access. Imagine if you DIDN'T like diapers, how you would feel if you could not get there in time.

Sam's CLub Member's Mark (diapers)
Are they any good? I saw a lady with five boxes stacked in her cart the other day, and I wondered if they were decent, or merely passable.

Technically, most of the workplaces where you do not have easy access to a bathroom should be prosecuted, there is NO reason an employee should be forced to wear diapers as a remedy to needing a bathroom and not having one at momentary access. Imagine if you DIDN'T like diapers, how you would feel if you could not get there in time.

For some people it's just part of life. Many states still do not have worker's rights laws mandating things like toilet and meal brakes, so you sneak them in when you can. If you complain too much the company finds ways to make you quit, by hassling you or cutting your hours, and with real unemployment still over 10% good luck finding another job. You could go down the legal action road, however that would mean hiring a lawyer and paying some legal costs up front. Plus legal resolutions to issues such as this are often drawn out for years. You might get a settlement in the end, but what have you been doing during the 2-5 years that it took to get it?

Welcome to reality dude.

• Like 1

Unfortunately my workplace doesn't come under this ruling hence my original question. However I do agree that most workplaces should provide easy access to toilets.

I am a cell phone contract sales representative for Sam's Club and I currently do not wear diapers to work...yet! I actually just transferred from A Cell phone contract sales representative at Walmart of 5 years. (transferred because of a huge wage difference, more benefits, and more opportunities)When I was working for Walmart, I use to wear all the time. As I was in a secure department, I could not just leave. I would where two Depends Maximum Protections diapers and they would last me all day so I never needed to change while at work. I would put my diapers on as well as my work cloths and not change until I got home that day. Then I would shower, air out a little bit and put on a fresh pair of diapers before bed time. :P

Now that I am working for Sam's Club, things are a bit different. I could really use diapers there because there is a lot of pressure to sell. If I go one day with out a sale, I have to explain myself to the regional Manager and that is never fun. So with that said, every second that I am away from the counter is the chance that I might miss a sale. In a 8 hour day, I get a 1/2 hour lunch break, and two 15 minute breaks. I do not have to take the 15 minute breaks but I have to take the Lunch break so sometimes I do not get a chance to take my other breaks. Also, diapers tend to help me calm down so if I was wearing diapers to work, I would feel more relaxed.

The reason why I do not wear at the new place is for several reasons. First of all, since I have quit smoking and working out, I have gained like almost 50 pounds and all my pants are from when I was lighter. They fit fine but they are tight enough to where if I had on a diaper, it would bulge out pretty good and you could see two lumps on my bottom where my diaper is. So basically I need to buy some new work pants that are looser, that way my diaper won't be so noticeable. Also, the only bathroom they have is the public bathroom for members so there is no personal bathroom for associates like I am use to. Basically if I need to change I can not till I get home. That is ok though because I generally do not need to change till then anyways. :)I just need to be careful as to know one seeing them. there is an associate there that if he found out, he would use it against me.

Are they any good? I saw a lady with five boxes stacked in her cart the other day, and I wondered if they were decent, or merely passable.

Sam's Club members marks are just passable. I tend to have leaks with them.

I have been totally urinary incontinent since 1985. I have been night urinary incontinent since 1976. All of my medical treatments for incontinence have been carefully documented.

When a law firm which had been mentoring me since 1973 (at which time I had bladder control) asked me to work in their office after school (in 1978) my Mom and I told my mentor about my bedwetting and family history of bladder problems. When I started losing my daytime control I was working for that firm as a para-legal. I was covered by their health plan. I informed HR about my incontinence.

I have always been discreet wearing diapers. This is hardly a TOP SECRET, but I hardly show-off my diapers. With improved disposable technology adult diapers and slip-in pads are vastly more effective and discreet today compared to 1981 and 1985.

I wear diapers to work (usually tranquility brand) and have never had to worry about being noticed. I don't think most people are that observant. Even though I wear pretty tight jeans to my work I will sometimes double up - no one has said a thing, not even a funny look. I do have to be a bit sneaky if I want to change. I keep wet wipes in the inner pocket of my jacket, and when I sneak a diaper or two under my shirt it just looks like I have a bit of a paunch. Of course, everybody who wears leaks every once in a while but If you wear black pants to work, no one can tell.

Heck, even if you were caught you could just say you were having stomach problems and didn't want to have an accident at work. The very thought of wearing diapers, much less for non medical reasons, is so remote in peoples' minds as to be insignificant.

I wear diapers pretty much 24/7 by choice and that includes at work. I work in management in an office setting... cubicle land essentially. I don't really like changing at work, so I generally will either hold off and wet near the end of the day, or just use a toilet if I have to. The diapers come on and off pretty easily. I have never had anyone say anything, give me a funny look or anything like that at all. I wouldn't be shocked if somebody had noticed at some point, but they have always kept their mouth shut. And frankly, even if people did notice, nobody would care or ask me what the heck I was doing in a diaper.

edit: Forgot to add that I wear either Bambino Teddys or ABU Cushies with a booster.

I just wanted to update that i am curently at work and wearing two diapers under a pair of Kaki pants! :P I always wear two diapers because the diapers i wear (assurance) do not hold well alone but when doubled up they last 8 hours. I do not change while at work cause it is a hasstle. Unlike walmart, sams club does not have a private bathroom for associates. That's ok cause i like selling phones a lil soggy. :P not only that, but i am calmer and I am more productive! I will say that i make sure i drink lots of water so that my diaper doesn't smell and i also make sure i am clean. I love wearing diapers to work and I think I will do it more if these assure diapers from abuniverse.com works out. With those and a decent booster, I think I can buy enough each month to stay under budget and wear whenever I want. :P Also they are a cute shade of blue! I am not like some of you rich babies who can afford these awesome diapers with teddies and such. I am on a budget. :P I will say that I need to buy kaki pants that are not as tight. These have seen there days and i do not want to risk them ripping and accidentally flashing everyone my diaper... not what I want! D:

I too wear to work, and have for the last 6 years as a computer operator in a design firm. I've worn different brands but now use the thicker Abena L4's. I usually change in the afternoon by taking a new one from my car in the parking lot, just roll it up, and carry it to our bathroom where I change. I even toss the old one in the trash (no bags or covering it up). Nobody has EVER notice, given me a strange look, or made an inquiry. In talking with them during casual conversations I have been able to deduce they really don't know (and aren't just pretending to not know).

I just wanted to update that i am curently at work and wearing two diapers under a pair of Kaki pants! :P I always wear two diapers because the diapers i wear (assurance) do not hold well alone but when doubled up they last 8 hours. I do not change while at work cause it is a hasstle. Unlike walmart, sams club does not have a private bathroom for associates. That's ok cause i like selling phones a lil soggy. :P not only that, but i am calmer and I am more productive! I will say that i make sure i drink lots of water so that my diaper doesn't smell and i also make sure i am clean. I love wearing diapers to work and I think I will do it more if these assure diapers from abuniverse.com works out. With those and a decent booster, I think I can buy enough each month to stay under budget and wear whenever I want. :P Also they are a cute shade of blue! I am not like some of you rich babies who can afford these awesome diapers with teddies and such. I am on a budget. :P I will say that I need to buy kaki pants that are not as tight. These have seen there days and i do not want to risk them ripping and accidentally flashing everyone my diaper... not what I want! D:

With what you spend on doubled Assurance, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a premium brand that you can use 1 all day?