LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Wonder If Kate Middeleton

Guest aielen

Why did I know this was another "bridal diaper" thread before I even clicked on it?

Lol. x2.

Seriously people.

Most people like using the toilet. Most people do not enjoy wearing diapers. It's just a fact. Your fetish distorts your common sense and your idea of what reality is. She didn't wear a fricken diaper.

• Like 2
Guest Sasha

NO. We have to stop LOOKING for things that are ABDL related. I think you just wish she wore diapers so it could be fappable. She was just an attractive woman who got married, why do we need to stick diapers into the equation? It's so f&cking random.

Well well well... it seems to me like the pot is calling the kettle black. I almost burst out in laughter when I read this. When did Mr. Hypocrisy get enough money to buy a high horse? Spare me, Mr "I like to bake my pooped diaper in the sun so my neighbors will notice" guy.

In any case, I don't think many women, if at all, wear "bridal diapers", let alone a duchess. I've always thought of it as more of a myth.

She is attractive though! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Since when did it become taboo to discuss our fantasies on DD? It certainly doesn't harm anyone to engage in some harmless daydreaming.....heck...most of us here enjoy our fantastic ab/dl lifestyle and would love to live in a fantasy world anyway....

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

The whole ab/dl thing is fantasy. Even if you have a mommy or daddy, it's still fantasy. There's nothing wrong, for someone asking that question. If you don't like it, just leave. Why'd you even click on the subject!

Funny, but yesterday my dad was watching her leave the cathedral in her wedding dress and as the newspeople were commenting on her wedding dress, my dad commented, "I wonder how she goes to the bathroom wearing that dress!" I replied, "She's rich now and royalty! They probably have people that go to the bathroom for them so they won't have to go themselves!"

• Like 1

Wow, just wow.

Get over yourselves, he asked a question. No, life doesn't revolve around wearing diapers but don't forget where we all are right now ... ON A FORUM FOR DIAPER WEARING PEOPLE D:

Unless its offensive in some way the question is as valid as any in a forum where fantasy meets diapers.

Jeez people ...

Necros!

• Like 1

so to answer the op's question...

i do not believe she wore diapers under her dress... i really hope she wasn't on her period for her wedding... gawd just awful!!!!

but no i don't believe she did..... i'm guessing she got into the dress at the last possible moment, which means just before she went to the bathroom.... and i'm also guessing with all those people around who's job it was to wait on her hand and foot, if she did need to go, she had like 10 people holding that dress up.....

Given that she is very pretty, I am going to go ahead and assume she wore a diaper... the question is, did she wear a satin/lace diaper cover that matches the dress?

[might as well have some fun with life people!]

• Like 1

I think that William is more likely to wear some kind of diaper under his flight suit when on rescue missions than Kate was with her wedding dress. I am of the opinion that most of this bridal diaper mumbo jumbo is just that, a hoax. Besides I always see the same reposted story when it comes up.

froggy

Good assumption DD... lord knows only us pretty girls wear diapers!!!!!!!

i wonder if she wore cloth? or disposable?

Hmm. I'm a disposable fan... but there was a lot of tradition involved, so probably cloth from the royal mills.

Did you not hear, and I got this one from a really good source, that P&G were, under a top secret agreement, were contracted to make a pack of special diapers to match Kate Middelton's dress and Williams uniform. P&G were testing a range of diapers for a year before the event. That was the ones with 'dry-max' technology.

:roflmao::whistling::D

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Did you not hear, and I got this one from a really good source, that P&G were, under a top secret agreement, were contracted to make a pack of special diapers to match Kate Middelton's dress and Williams uniform. P&G were testing a range of diapers for a year before the event. That was the ones with 'dry-max' technology.

:roflmao::whistling:biggrin.gif

....and this running wild nasa astronaut gal was the test person I bet :lol:

If it were, then it might lead to "something blew", unless it was cloth