LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tornado!

Family is fine. Bad damage in Tuscaloosa though. Very scary.

Step Dad said to keep our shoes on in case we had to make a run for it... Mom said to pack a diaper bag, lol.

wow! :( I don't like tornado's! there's a watch for a tornado in Ohio till 3 a.m. I don't like tornado's at all. The cloud on the forcast is circling too! :( If there where debris flying in my yard I would be freaking out! :(

Watch just went into affect here till 2am in North Carolina. Being a firefighter, I will be on standby. If anyone is in the path of one of these storms, by all means, PLEASE take cover. These things are not to joke with and its even more dangerous at night when you can't see them till its too late.

scary!!! was watxhing it on the news at the gym!!!! glad u are safe and the house!!! didnt u just get a ton or remodeling done? shoulda waited and insurance could have paid for it!!! :P

That's closer than I'd want to be to those storms! Glad you're safe and your home is ok. I just hope you continue to be safe! (shoes on and diaperbag packed!)

:( Yeah I am glad your safe too. The weather channel here though is saying that it is still moving through Alabama and they said it was coming in my direction. I really don't like tornado's at all. :( there is a watch for us until 3 a.m.

Those three words you don't want to see in a tornado watch - "particularly dangerous situation" :unsure:

I was coming here to check on our Alabama and north GA members. Watching some footage on TV.... Nasty as hell.

All is well here near Cumming GA so far. Sent the kiddies to bed but told them not to sleep in a state they don't want to be seen in should we have to head to the basement. This part of the state always seems to thread the needle. Not expecting any chance of sleep for several hours yet!

Some parts of north GA, particularly Rome area, seem to have been hit hard. I know we have some north GA members on here... You all OK???

Guest diaperboykcmo

Wow, glad everyone is ok. They said that was the worst tornado ever in Alabama. Go to the drudgereport.com They have a unbeliveable picture on there.

I'm in Kansas, so I know how them tornados are. Very Scary!

I'm so incredibly glad I haven't moved back to MO yet... I'll be relocating to St Louis once that happens, and a friend of mine was caught in the tornado that ripped Lambert Airport apart... her new car got trashed too. Another friend had a pretty close brush with it, houses down the street from her were flattened. The one up at the airport got hurt but she's ok. Scary stuff... I don't miss the big tornadoes like that.

we have to head to the basement.

Some parts of north GA, particularly Rome area, seem to have been hit hard. I know we have some north GA members on here... You all OK???

Mostly don't worry to much about "storms" but we DID hit the basement at daughters' house this time. Rome did get hit pretty bad. :) We made it pretty good but some family & friends still waiting on power to be back on. Maybe by 3:30pm Ga. power said.:angry2: Hope everyone else OK!!!