LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Please remember you are on an open forum on the internet. You should not believe everything someone says, even if it is just strange.  If the person says he has a hole in his urethra, where is the photo?  I'm sure that would be interesting.  And you can't swim with a catheter in, especially not an open one.  After 3ft deep of water the water pressure would force water into your bladder.

And On a note someone else asked about using 2 12fr catheters to just keep the bladder sphincters open... yes that works, but it is fairly uncomfortable.  You have to have 2 balloons, and they press on each other and push the ends/tips of the catheters out so they rub/scrap the bladder wall.  I tried 9french, and it was interesting as I leaked continuously, I had constant spasms and aching pain, then blood when I finally removed them after about 2 hours.  Usually I wear my Holey foley for 3-5 days and have actually forgot it was in and got dressed without the diaper.  But it does remind you after about 20 minutes,,,LOL

But don't believe everything you read on here or anyplace on the internet without solid, reproducible proof!

16 hours ago, Squishy said:

Why would you put more than 1 in at the same time? That just seems dangerous.

Because its the internet and people can say anything they want to !  

Why are you so distasteful on social media. This is a open communication network. Anybody can come in and communicate with anybody on any subject people like. So cool your jets because because you over heating.  Peace be with you and show you love  ❤️ for man kind.  

• 9 months later...
On 11/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, tux22 said:

Hi @petropol

I haven't read this before and also have not tried it myself.

Unfortunately, I doubt it would work very good, as the diameter of urethra, that is held open, is very small and therefore would not lead to good voiding, probably just a bit of dripping when the pressure in the bladder is high.

Secondly, the two catheters will probably cause a bit of discomfort when they move around each other, as there is no way of keeping lubricant there.

But, there is no way to be sure, maybe I'm too pessimistic, I would like to hear from your experience :)

Hi I have had 2 x 22ch caths in, it takes some getting used too, only managed a couple of hours but I can assure you it was a constant leak 

5F3765DF-C904-4BE7-A2BB-7CFBB3645943.jpeg

21 hours ago, Dlmattyjames said:

Hi I have had 2 x 22ch caths in, it takes some getting used too, only managed a couple of hours but I can assure you it was a constant leak 

5F3765DF-C904-4BE7-A2BB-7CFBB3645943.jpeg

Wow man, I’ve had a 22 in for a few days, wasn’t bad putting in with lube but taking it out a little discomfort. I’d like to eventually get to a 24 or 26 for months and to do some stretching. Can’t imagine two 22 caths in though. 

• 2 months later...

Although it was really scary I did try this. First time everything went smooth second time everything was good. Really enjoyed the feeling of total lack of control! Third time I put it in after work on Friday took it out Sunday afternoon. By Wednesday I was in the doctors office getting meds for a full-blown UTI. Be careful !!! 

• 1 month later...

Bluedbk, like the rest of us you learned the hard way how a UTI happens  Now a days I'm very careful with my pre-cleaning routine. Been 10 maybe 15 years since my last UTI. 

Stay wet and play safe!

• 3 weeks later...

Tried some stents made out of caths. A bit difficult to get out with the fishing line. Try a punctured cath now. Curious to find out. Just have 20 french here..., so lets see. 

Have you guys tried lidocaine gel for caths before insertion?  

Got my hands on a pack (catheter gel) for a nice price and Im a bit curious about the effect. 

Its supposed to stay in your urethra for 4-5min before cath insertion. 

How long time will you be numb?  Is it possible to pee like normal after a few hours? 

Should never numb the insertion, as you wont feel if you do something wrong.

If there is a numbing cream meant for this, then its meant for professionals that can feel if they do something wrong. 

• Like 1

I never used lidocaine gel or anything else for that matter. Installing a catheter or stent can and should be done with only little discomfort and shouldn't hurt. So I agree with Dubious if you numb your urethra you won't feel if you do something wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 5:53 AM, boyhood said:

Wondering if the mods are able to restore anything or if everything is literally gone with no backups ever made?

Until then, here are five I saved regarding the holey foley. All photo credits go to posters of this thread.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

How do you make the self made inlets smooth so they don’t irritate the urethra? 

• Like 3
On 10/9/2022 at 3:29 AM, Diapersareforlovers said:

How do you make the self made inlets smooth so they don’t irritate the urethra? 

I just tried it and it's very hard I need a better explanation of how to do this. I snipped the air tube for the balloon. I'm using a 12 though is that too small?

On 10/14/2022 at 7:02 PM, Diapersareforlovers said:

I just tried it and it's very hard I need a better explanation of how to do this. I snipped the air tube for the balloon. I'm using a 12 though is that too small?

Yes is a 12 FR is considered a child's size. The smaller size will make it more difficult to cut the opening. You will find a 16FR to be much easier to modify. For an adult a 16FR will normally not be an issues. As for how to, I use the mostly clear silicon caths holding it up to a light to understand where the fill line is positioned. Some find folding the cath to better position the fill line. Its a trial and error process, you'll get the hang of it .

• Like 1

I am currently almost 24 hours with a holey Foley and am on my 8th diaper with booster.

It has been an interesting 24 hours.  The urine oozing past the Foley while sitting and of course when this starts to happen, I flood when I stand.  It is a shame I have to work tomorrow, I don't dare try this at work.  I just am not ready for that.

• Like 2
On 10/15/2022 at 9:47 PM, Loveable_guy said:

Yes is a 12 FR is considered a child's size. The smaller size will make it more difficult to cut the opening. You will find a 16FR to be much easier to modify. For an adult a 16FR will normally not be an issues. As for how to, I use the mostly clear silicon caths holding it up to a light to understand where the fill line is positioned. Some find folding the cath to better position the fill line. It’s a trial and error process, you'll get the hang of it .

I realized the transparent catheters make this much easier to see the fill line so even with a 12 or 14 French it will still be possible.