LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Well I all fairness there is no way I would buy a catheter priced at almost 50 dollars.

For that amount of money I can make numerous myself and they are pretty darn close to the ones professionally made.

So I don

• 2 weeks later...

Sure can here it is.

Stent%20new_zpslsxlj3oq.jpg

The ends of the tube are flipped inward to create a smooth end of the stent.

I used to turn it outward never caused me any issues but this is much smoother.

For the picture I placed a measuring tape next to it just to give you an indication.

The total length is some 40 cm and that is including the retrieval line.

To be extra safe there is always an option to tie a beat to the line.

thx dlnoir! I guess the right end of the stent will remain in the bladder?! So the o-ring is placed about 4cm from this end to hold the stent in position in front of the sphincter? Cause i am thinking about using an o-ring for my stent too, to get an even more comfortable setting.

The O-ring is also made of silicon however not a medical grade.

O-rings made out of a medical grade material do exist but they cost a small fortune and these work just fine.

In order to fasten it to the tube I use a fishing wire which is the hardest material being used on the stent.

So you basically just need to break the valve and you're "golden" :)

I would not break the valve as it is perfect for us that don't want to wear 24/7, but want to wear sometimes

In fact its no need to break it for you either, just hang the magnet at the root of your penis

Can even be used for control, by using a electromagnet (sub and dom)

I will pay for this, but I doubt anyone will do it without medical reason

dlnoir, i want to try it with one o-ring first, that will be just outside the sphincter. As i see your measures, I think 8cm from the end that will be inside my bladder should be fine?! Or maybe less? Cause i dont want the tube going too much into my bladder, if u know what i mean.

@WinDan,

In all fairness it takes some experimenting to find out what works and what not.

The stent I make works perfect for me but might not for the next guy.

The length from the tip towards the second O-ring seems to be about right.

Mandatory is to keep the retrieval line long enough to pull out the stent whenever you want to, or whenever you feel discomfort or something goes wrong.

Personally I favor two O-rings on the stent just to keep it from moving around for it is fixed at both ends.

Bottom line is to think before you act and don

• 1 month later...

This one has already come up in this very thread. It won't work since the stent is normally blocking your urethra. You could try keeping the magnet in place, but that is likely to fail or not work.

Read through this entire thread and you will get a LOT of good and great (and not so great after all) ideas on how to make your own stent.

Hi All,

Just signed up but been visiting for a while, just wanted to say thanks for the thread, had my first cath session the other day and tried this and wow what an experience! I have since changed things up a bit also since I am into medical play and also fitted a feeding tube at the same time. Was an amazing night having no control and being constantly hydrated by the feeding tube at the same time!

If anyone has any questions about fitting feeding tubes etc, feel free to ask :)

On 12/20/2015 at 7:54 PM, spock said:

Hi All,

Just signed up but been visiting for a while, just wanted to say thanks for the thread, had my first cath session the other day and tried this and wow what an experience! I have since changed things up a bit also since I am into medical play and also fitted a feeding tube at the same time. Was an amazing night having no control and being constantly hydrated by the feeding tube at the same time!

If anyone has any questions about fitting feeding tubes etc, feel free to ask :)