LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close To Incontinence With A Catheter

Aaaah, I can't take it much more!! My urges have been so bad lately I want to stop drinking water all together! I can't stand regular catheters since they hut the last inch of my pp so much, and my last modified catheter failed catastrophically- but I can take these urges much more. Plus the straining to empty my bladder is actually making me bleed again (from the back side- sorry TMI).

Odd: nappyboymids reports just dribbling, not gushing. I wonder why this should be different. Dribbling seams to be the best way to maximise the capacity of the diaper.

Well in the meantime I found out it varies a bit. Sometimes it's gushing, sometimes dribbling. I think it depends on the position of the penis in the diaper. When folded a bit the urethra closes at that point and starts working as a weak sphincter giving way whenever the pressure gets to high.

Do you carry on leaking all night without posture changes, or do you find that your bladder fills (or partially fills) and then empties in one go when you wake?

No in bed the leaking changes when lying down. Lying on my back the bladder partially fills before emptying, usually in two or three goes. Lying on my stomach the pressure of my diaper on the penis shuts the urethra, so in this position I hardly leak untill the bladder is close to maximum capacity giving the usual signals and therefor waking me up. If I decide to stay in the same position it will last a little while before the pee forces it's way out in small gushes. If I decide to turn on my back the pee immediately starts to flow out freely soaking my diaper in no time.

As for videos, don't know best way to share, but nappybiymids ones on xtube are great. Do one with a comentory if you can.

Forget the comentory, I am dutch, you don't want to hear me speaking English. Writing this took me one hour. ;)

Well I had a slight failure with my cath. I can say it wasn't the cath though, it was me- really. After putting it in at night I was quite sore and had a little blood. This has been quite usual for me in the past but the soreness seemed to be taking longer to wear off than before (which I attribute to the bumps being larger than any normal catheter). Luckily I was still able to fall asleep and had the best night's rest in a long time (deeper sleep, no waking up, and no pain upon waking). I was still just a little sore in the morning but nothing to be worried about.

Sorry, but the last time someone cathed me it took all my restraint to not kill the poor bugger who was just doing his job :whistling: And I'm stronger and much more able now so.... you ought to rescind that offer so I don't end up essentially buying my lawyer yet another new car <_<:o

Ok, reposting about my modified catheter. I inserted it a couple of days ago without much blood but the soreness was back. It was still lingering badly this morning so I took it out again. I guess I didn't give my urethra enough time to heal from the previous attempt. Thankfully the soreness has already dissipated. Now the only questions is if/when I should try it again.