LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu New Diaper!

Well the design I think is brilliant! In my opinion more like a baby nappy than anything else (certainly beats the Cushies) - the designs all round, merging into the leg cuffs, the prints all the way round the "bulk" of the nappy - I love it :) Maybe one day they'll do it in "Pampers green". And by the loks of things this will be available in Europe.

Can't wait to see the finished version.

Full marks from me so far!

I love the super dry kids but they don't hold much and bambinos quality control right now is garbage. I don't even know what size to wear with them right now, it's all over the map. I like abenas, just give me a leak guard on an abriform with a baby print and i'd be happy.

All in all, amazing how many companies are catering to the ab/dl market in the past 5 years. Can't wait to see where it goes. However, we are seeing mainly a few diapers just getting reproduces under different names and prints too though. Wondering if someday on a TV special on the history of diapers, they'll attribute the advancements and colorful and fun designs of diapers back to the push the ab/dl market had on them.

I'm in agreement with a lot about the capacity, although it sounds like it truly won't be 4L. At what point is it too much capacity? The integrity of any diaper is going to break down throughout hours of use. The fits not the same, it starts to sag and gap and smell on top of it the longer you where it. I could design a diaper to hold 10L, doesn't mean you'd want to wear it for 3 days though.

• Like 1

Knowing the capacity of the diaper is great, but without knowing what test was used to determine the capacity, the information is not definitive. Obviously, a dunk test is useless.

Cute diaper though, but I don't like the secure panel across the front.

The German web site says that the front tape panel that says "Secure" with the wavy lines was an error and the Real production line will have a clear front tape panel. So these are defiantly NOT Secure Plus or X-Plus. They are probably just made in the same overseas factory.

The German web site says that the front tape panel that says "Secure" with the wavy lines was an error and the Real production line will have a clear front tape panel. So these are defiantly NOT Secure Plus or X-Plus. They are probably just made in the same overseas factory.

:| Really? No it doesn't. That means it's a prototype and it's probably going to be exact same diaper sans the secure tape, which is basically a Bambino.

EDIT: Aheem. a THIN bambino...

Here is a rough translation of what their site says:

Important note: The diapers will have a clear front panel, thus you can see the patten better and the front label does not have Secure and also does not have the small wavy lines. That is an error with first production.

This is a very rough translation. As for judging the thickness and quality of a product I have not tried; it is very difficult to make any comparisons when all we have are three pictures. I for one an not jumping to conclusions on a product I have not tried.

Here is a rough translation of what their site says:

Important note: The diapers will have a clear front panel, thus you can see the patten better and the front label does not have Secure and also does not have the small wavy lines. That is an error with first production.

This is a very rough translation. As for judging the thickness and quality of a product I have not tried; it is very difficult to make any comparisons when all we have are three pictures. I for one an not jumping to conclusions on a product I have not tried.

Don't need to try it. This diaper is obviously made in the same factory that makes Secure and Bambino, therefore its performance will be similar.

I listened to the radio show where they announced these, and was pretty excited to try them out at least once. Pretty disappointed that it's just a rebranded version of an already available product.

It also makes me wonder how they'll get away with saying it has a 4L capacity, surely when they become available over here customers are going to call them out on that.

Even if it is only 2 litres absorbancy (trapped in the padding), that's still better than many diapers on the market as I assume that one litre absorbsion will be in the front and the other in the back half. Perhaps they might have a diaper which finally can work well for us male stomach sleepers. Or better yet - for back sleeper (males) whose urine just runs to the top of the diaper, along the sides and out onto the bed.

Dry 24/7s are nice but the absorbant padding stops about halfway up the front. The padding in the front seems to absorb much more than in the back but the padding seems to be 1/3 in the front and 2/3 in the back. Oh yeah, Dry 24/7s will hold a lot but it's mostly held in the groin and the back... I guess they are more suited to females. I hate that half the padding just doesn't get used efficiently before it leaks (for me at least.)

The Secure X-Plus shape is very good for me and they work well but if they could be "super-stuffed" they would be so much better for male consumers, especially in bed. (Hey, I can't control how I sleep and where certain members point as I roll around. I assume other men can also attest to this.) What I really like is having the padding continue all the way up to a NORMAL sized elastic waistband.

I have taken some people's method of slitting the taping panel of an X-Plus and sliding another X-Plus (with the wings cut off and back slitted) inside the first diaper and using packing tape, closed the diaper up doubling the absorbancy which virtually eliminates leaks. But this requires 2 diapers and be somewhat messy as the SAP falls out. A diaper liner would work as well but ideally, I would want ONE diaper. Just tape it on and, well, go... And a diaper still holds more than a liner so 2 diapers is still greater than a diaper and a liner.

I mention this "stuffing" because it does prove that there is more room inside a Secure X-Plus / Bambino diaper for more padding / SAP but as others have mentioned, there is a point where the padding would be too ocmpressed or the diaper too heavy when saturated.

Again, I say it again, if they would just use more of the "real estate" of a Dry 24/7 in the front and wings, it would be hands down, the most absorbant and least likely to leak diaper - provided they quit with the SAP along the backsheet poking holes (but I posted on this before to sandwich the SAP inside the padding to reduce this.)

Like many othere, I watch what diapers are being produced by the different companies, listen to what consumers say and then make an informed judgement. I reserve that judgement until their product reaches the market in sufficient quantity to either prove or disprove statements made here. I do hope it's closer to what we all want...

Actually, after taking a close second look at that photo and the Secures I have right now, that isn't even an X-Plus, it's a Plus, which is about half as thick as a Bambino. If you look closely at that pic, the number in the little 3 circles is a "2" which indicates the absorbancy levels. Plus's are a 2, and X-Plus are 3. Another difference that indicates which kind they are the color. Xplus's have purple writing, Pluses have blue. I don't have any Plus's right now in my possession but I do have a X-Plus.

Here is a photo for reference in case anyone cares of a Secure X-Plus. I just took it.

112hniq.jpg

This really disappoints me. I like the baby prints and would love a super thick one. But a Secure Plus is about the thickness of an Attends diaper. :/

This is not entirely accurate.

The X-Plus I'm wearing right now has both a 1 and a 3 on it. The current plusses have no blue or orange at all (They have dark and light green hearts).

The older styled plus was a diaper with similar design to the current X-Plus, but the diaper itself was a faint blue-green in color. (This seems to be the one that is pictured)

That being said, this is one heck of a "press release." It is obviously an old Secure Plus with extra "art" on the panel. What. A. Joke.

And the retraction? That's even more funny. "Oops! We didn't mean to show you that we're releasing a retextured version of someone else's product! What we meant is that we're releasing a re-retextured version of someone else's product!"

How silly.

Don't need to try it. This diaper is obviously made in the same factory that makes Secure and Bambino, therefore its performance will be similar.

Similar to the Secure Plus, which is a step below the Secure X-Plus and the Bambino.

post-2568-0-97882100-1301541438_thumb.jp post-2568-0-96213800-1301541490_thumb.jp

Is anyone actually following this thread and read the comments?

Did anyone read mine? Does it not make sense? a Possibility?

Here's picks of the two diapers or close enough. Can someone tell me why everyone thinks this is a remarketed diaper

Other than the fact that one has a upside down tape panel that is no longer in production?

All clues point to a small run to test a system out without wasting any more product than necessary.

Obviously (for some) this isn't a remarketed diaper. You have a picture. Which looks nothing like (Sans Tape panel) any other diaper made.

Taking that into account that all that is available is looks (picture), I find it hard to believe that you can judge this on any other level.

I put up pictures of both so you can toggle back and forth and actually note the differences. Tape placement, the obvious lines of more fluff/SAP, even the cut of the diaper in the front from the legs to the extension of the front width are all different. these alone with a plastic with a print all point to a new diaper not a clone. But I will wait till they hit the market and get the facts from the sources that buy them, I won't as both Bambino and ABU fail to make diapers in "real" sizes :P

I just fail to see the logic of some of the opinions on this thread is all. :huh:

post-2568-0-97882100-1301541438_thumb.jp

post-2568-0-96213800-1301541490_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Repaid: It is not any CURRENTLY made diaper. It is an old-style Secure Plus (Not secure X-Plus). I'll see if I can find a picture so you can properly compare.

Again my point, The picture was of a X-plus and the New ABU is obviously thicker than the X-plus, so what is a picture of the plus gonna prove? The plus and the X-plus where identical except for thickness/absorbency.

I still fail to see what makes you think this is a old style Secure Plus? It looks nothing like them. :whistling:

I dont think this is the product ABU is interested in, this is advertised on the site among other products but there is one that is being tested not on the product page that is not this diaper and they show on video taking 4ltr

I dont think this is the product ABU is interested in, this is advertised on the site among other products but there is one that is being tested not on the product page that is not this diaper and they show on video taking 4ltr

this is the diaper I saw

post-928-0-40638600-1301545271_thumb.jpg

post-928-0-40638600-1301545271_thumb.jpg

Again my point, The picture was of a X-plus and the New ABU is obviously thicker than the X-plus, so what is a picture of the plus gonna prove? The plus and the X-plus where identical except for thickness/absorbency.

I still fail to see what makes you think this is a old style Secure Plus? It looks nothing like them. :whistling:

It looks exactly like the Secure Plus that I used to wear (Down to the odd blue-greenish trim). O_O It also doesn't look any "thicker" than the X-Plus. It just looks like it has a deeper slope in the crotch to me.

I've never seen so many people bitch about something new and possibly exciting like y'all do! How about kudos for someone trying to fill the bill of many people's wants for an absorbant babiesh print diaper.

Or better yet, if you Can do better offer us a product!

• Like 1

I've never seen so many people bitch about something new and possibly exciting like y'all do! How about kudos for someone trying to fill the bill of many people's wants for an absorbant babiesh print diaper.

Or better yet, if you Can do better offer us a product!

People are wary of pretty much anything ABU says because they have a regular practice of telling outright lies to our community, making their products out to be something they are not, posing as customers on forums to uptalk their products, and other shady practices. If people don't readily trust in anything they throw at them it's because ABU has tarnished its own name, leading to skepticism.

Of course, the fact that the diaper mysteriously has a print and the traits of another diaper on it doesn't do a lot to instill confidence. This is pretty much shady all around.

• Like 3

i am just pissed about their completely inaccurate sizing .... if they fixed their website to show that a large does nOT fit bigger than 44 or 46 inch waist then id be fine as it is i wasted good money on diapers i cant wear